My car got keyed - Page 3 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 09-24-2014, 05:38 PM   #71
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California
Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrevorB3 View Post
What a *** hole.. some kid at my old school stole my stubby antenna. Man I got pissed...
who the fudge does something like that?!?!?! it makes me angry just reading this happens to people like you who actually worked their *** off to get that car.
my 2014 GT/CS had a car slam its door into it...wait for it wait for it...the very day I got it home!!!
I parked in ANOTHER parking lot altogether so that wouldnt happen. no cars around me for a good 1/4 mile or so and yet some **** head in the course of 9 hours did that and left. Fortunately light repaint did the trick but I swore if I ever found out who did it i would loosen up their lugs and remove them from all 4 tires and let fate decide what happens next. im a bit upset can you tell?
Devil is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-24-2014, 05:41 PM   #72
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devil View Post
who the fudge does something like that?!?!?! it makes me angry just reading this happens to people like you who actually worked their *** off to get that car.

my 2014 GT/CS had a car slam its door into it...wait for it wait for it...the very day I got it home!!!

I parked in ANOTHER parking lot altogether so that wouldnt happen. no cars around me for a good 1/4 mile or so and yet some **** head in the course of 9 hours did that and left. Fortunately light repaint did the trick but I swore if I ever found out who did it i would loosen up their lugs and remove them from all 4 tires and let fate decide what happens next. im a bit upset can you tell?

Thanks for the smile! 😂😂 The stubby was only $20. No biggie ha, but it sure does piss you off when *** holes do that man!! I might just super glue it in next time I get another stubby 😏
Laquisha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2014, 05:44 PM   #73
Registered Member
Regular

dam talk about bad luck dont feel bad same happened to my kuz he gets hit by a cop lol a cop and then it gets fixed next he parks his 350z on the farthest side of a heb food mart and this lady cant get her key and decides to leave the key in the car and go inside shopping only to come out to find her car key wouldnt remove due to the fact the car was in neutral and her car rolled not only straight but turned perfectly to hit my kuz's car days after painting it
yellowconve is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-24-2014, 05:50 PM   #74
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowconve View Post
dam talk about bad luck dont feel bad same happened to my kuz he gets hit by a cop lol a cop and then it gets fixed next he parks his 350z on the farthest side of a heb food mart and this lady cant get her key and decides to leave the key in the car and go inside shopping only to come out to find her car key wouldnt remove due to the fact the car was in neutral and her car rolled not only straight but turned perfectly to hit my kuz's car days after painting it

LOL...I bet he cried a little!!
Laquisha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2014, 05:53 PM   #75
Registered Member
Regular

naw he cried alot i remember him being so pissed off his cars value droped from a perfect car to 2 car fax accidents lol he sold it and bought a scion with his second insurance claim instead of fixing it .
Old 09-24-2014, 05:54 PM   #76
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California
Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowconve View Post
ive never done this in my life, the thought hasnt crossed my mind (not seriously anyway) but i would seriously consider beating the stuffing out of that old dust bag on that day in that situation.
Devil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2014, 05:58 PM   #77
Registered Member
Regular

i think if someone hits my 2014 5.0 i would beat his @$$ out of pure fustration for my cars depreciation value lol and lose my car cause i cant pay it locked up

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT