Mustang Evolution Forum banner

Mustangz Build Thread.

21K views 348 replies 34 participants last post by  mustangz 
#1 ·
Well, I finally decided to do a thread on my car. Won't be anywhere near as good as some if the past build threads.

So far I've done lighter wheels(RTR), and wider tires, still Pirelli all seasons though. RTR axleback, window tint, taillight tint, window louvers, Steeda black shorty antenna, and Ford OE unpainted hood vents.

But, it does need warranty work. Full repaint.

Will have many more mods to follow.

#59 ·
I've subscribed to your build thread. I also want 500 NA on pump gas eventually. I'm going with the same engine setup.

#56 ·
Oh, ok. I had just never heard LCA's and relo's called that.

#60 ·
Seems great, but man that's expensive.

#62 ·
Yeah, that's going to happen when my warranty is gone. Good thing I have some long drives planned.

#67 ·
#68 ·
Right now I'm leaning towards the FRPP handling package, with the griggs torque arm, Watts Link, LCA's and relo's.

#70 · (Edited)
The griggs SLA kit looks great, but it's so freakin expensive...

#72 ·
Nice. An SLA sounds great, but man is the price insane.

#74 ·
Well... 25 bucks of my mod money just went to the university.

#77 ·
Also, I added the Ford Racing Hood Strut lift kit to my list. $139.99.

#78 ·
Well, just because I was bored, I added up the cost of all my mods I want, with some rounding... 16K without installation costs

Attachments

#81 ·
YES!!!

#82 ·
That's awesome. What else do you have besides the CJ, or is that it?

#86 ·
No you ain't. Really, you have anything else besides the CJ setup?

#91 ·
I will at some point. I think mine will be fairly loud after the Boss side exhaust and the OTA pipes go on, in addition to the RTR axleback I have on the car.

#94 ·
Quick question I just thought of, mainly for soccerluvr, since he bought up the torque arm.

Would the Griggs torque arm work with the boss 302 Side Exhaust? I saw on their site that the factory H pipe would need a modification to it.

#95 ·
Well, I'm back y'all! Just ordered a new mod too. The Cobra Jet Exhaust cams.

#97 ·
Yep. 3 months. I wouldn't have been on often anyways. I was crazy busy.

#99 ·
Nah, went off on a member in a thread. I don't even remember what it was about. Been a while.

#103 ·
A guy on facebook posted about them, and that FRPP has discontinued them. They also aren't expensive. $160 from Tasca. Cobra Jet Exhaust Cams.

#105 ·
Doesn't Roush make a black tipped one? I don't have a sound vid. You can't even hear it in the cabin most of the time. No drone, bit barely any sound inside. Other than around 2K rpm. Also expensive, but that's because it's good quality.

If you get these, at least delete the resonators.

#107 ·
they probley do just they dont say RTR u get what u pay for want loud sound all the time and after a while gets on ur nerves buy pypes if u want quality rtr and roush and a few other brands would be my choice of exhaust :rolleyes: hey but if u get the time post one plz:cool:

#109 ·
This^. I'd just like for it to be louder in the upper RPM's. Hopefully the resonator delete does that.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.