Mustang Evolution Forum banner

Mustangz Build Thread.

21K views 348 replies 34 participants last post by  mustangz 
#1 ·
Well, I finally decided to do a thread on my car. Won't be anywhere near as good as some if the past build threads.

So far I've done lighter wheels(RTR), and wider tires, still Pirelli all seasons though. RTR axleback, window tint, taillight tint, window louvers, Steeda black shorty antenna, and Ford OE unpainted hood vents.

But, it does need warranty work. Full repaint.

Will have many more mods to follow.

#2 ·
Here's some pictures of what I've done so far. Can't find the pictures of the hood vents, antenna, or window louvers

Attachments

#4 ·
Thanks, I'll probably just go up to the parking garage later and take those pics. This is how I parked

Attachments

#6 ·
I knew this comment would come up, funny that it's from you, being that you just had a whole thread about lowering. I'm a broke college kid saving up for the FRPP Handling package. Lowers it, and much better handling.

#7 ·
That was a little harsh Jacob. Looks great Will, but do put lowering springs and shocks/struts on your list.

Edit: Looks like you already have..

#10 · (Edited)
After the handling pack, or maybe before, depends on parents (I know) then I'll have the FRPP tune. Cervini Stalker hood will come too. Heck, that may be the 1st thing, as I'll need a repaint, that is warranty covered, so I could just buy it unpainted, and sell the stock hood.

I don't really know the order, but those are the next 3 things I will get(tune is a maybe at best).

#16 ·
Bubbling over the entire top of the car

#15 ·
Boss exhaust is fine if you don't lower. Mine didn't drag anything before I got springs but then after I lowered my factory clamp for the h pipe scraped sometimes

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution

---------- Post added at 04:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:27 PM ----------

[Q UOTE=natestang07;2095192]I'm going to order an o/r h tonight as well"

05 Gt Premium Performance White, flowmaster outlaws, Jlt Series 3, Bama 91r tune[/QUOTE]

I'm going with pypes wbu?

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution

#24 ·
Here's a picture how it currently sits in the parking garage

Attachments

#26 ·
Thanks man. A girl went into the blue car next to me. Scared her when I started it, waited, then revved.

#28 ·
Hearing it in the parking garage is quite fun. I actually set off a few car alarms.

#30 ·
Darkest legal in VA, which is sh*t. 50 in the front, 35 rear and back glass.

Medical waiver, which I probably could have gotten, allows 35 on the front windows and either 35 on the top 5 inches of the windshield, or 70 on all the windshield.

#36 ·
To be perfectly clear, here's what I want done.

Attachments

This post has been deleted
This post has been deleted
#46 ·
Sorry for the minor rant yesterday. Also, I will be buying Michelin AS3 tires to replace the pirelli 275's I currently have. Just said that they are awful for braking, and the AS3's are less expensive and better tires.

#49 ·
Mine came with a strut tower brace from the factory. All GT Premium's do. I'm getting the FRPP handling package, because the suspension is too soft for me, way too much body roll, nose dive, hate the stock wheel gap, etc.

---------- Post added at 05:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:48 PM ----------

Thanks for the offer man. I'd prefer to get them as a set of 4 though.

#48 ·
car looks great, the black wheels and exhaust tips are a nice touch.
I wouldnt worry about the 4x4 coments. Nobody but other Mustang freaks will notice or care. Chicks and regular civilians could give a $#@*. I lowered my 99,04 and 06 but dont plan on doing it to my14. Almost more trouble than its worth, I have 3 sets of springs laying around my garage now. And as we know mods wont get you an extra dime at resale time. I do recomend a strut tower brace, Ive got the BMR and you will feel the difference.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.