different exhaust air flow - Page 3 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT

Closed Thread

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 10-08-2014, 10:25 PM   #71
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Massachusetts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mustangz View Post
Really man. That was one of the stupidest statements I've heard in a while. If that was really the issue. Everyone would have this problem when they changed exhaust... and they don't.
Just pointing out my opinion kid this is what forum is all about right? I didn't mention on my statement that everybody has this issue. IT'S AN OPINION AN IDEA NOT FACTS.....

Borla touring, airraid Cai, Mac ceramic shorty headers, frrp x pipe, 2010 gt500 rims, 35 % tint and more to come..
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-08-2014, 10:27 PM   #72
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Virginia
Ok. Seemed like when you said it you were meaning it as more than an opinion. But that's the internet, things get misunderstood.
2013 GT Premium, Red Candy Metallic, Recaro seats, Electronic package, Strut tower brace, Sway bars, SHR flush mounted window louvers, RTR street-spec axleback exhaust, Ford Racing Boss 302 Side Exhaust, RTR wheels, 50/35% Window tint, Steeda black shorty antenna, and Ford OE Matte Hood Vents.
Old 10-08-2014, 10:33 PM   #73
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Massachusetts
Quote:
Ok. Seemed like when you said it you were meaning it as more than an opinion. But that's the internet, things get misunderstood.
gotcha but no I'm just voicing out my opinion and hoping it would connect with the problem obviously it's not. Soo just continue finding the culprit of the problem.. Just irritates me when I'm just trying to help out and get bashed at the end.. But we're all good.. Goodluck

Borla touring, airraid Cai, Mac ceramic shorty headers, frrp x pipe, 2010 gt500 rims, 35 % tint and more to come..
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-08-2014, 10:36 PM   #74
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by shunc01 View Post
gotcha but no I'm just voicing out my opinion and hoping it would connect with the problem obviously it's not. Soo just continue finding the culprit of the problem.. Just irritates me when I'm just trying to help out and get bashed at the end.. But we're all good.. Goodluck

We didnt bash you, its what you said made us laughed. You got easily offended but thanks for the help.
Old 10-08-2014, 10:39 PM   #75
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
It's very strange that you said no pulses. All exhaust has pulse whether baffled or straight thru designed.

I forgot to report to you on my own exhaust. It does have the wop pulse and both sides sound as close to the same loudness level but they're. Just. To. Damn. Loud. For me to really tell lol.

Sorry bro. I just read another post about AM having bad service. I'm about to order some more parts from them right before Thanksgiving so I can take that long weekend to drink, eat, install, drink, eat, install over the course of 3 days lol.

Gonna do: adjustable UCA, one piece drive shaft, and 3.73 gears. Maybe the Whiteline Watts link also but can't shell out that much before Christmas.

I'll give a report on that order when I get it.

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
Old 10-08-2014, 10:40 PM   #76
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasStang77 View Post
It's very strange that you said no pulses. All exhaust has pulse whether baffled or straight thru designed.

I forgot to report to you on my own exhaust. It does have the wop pulse and both sides sound as close to the same loudness level but they're. Just. To. Damn. Loud. For me to really tell lol.

Sorry bro. I just read another post about AM having bad service. I'm about to order some more parts from them right before Thanksgiving so I can take that long weekend to drink, eat, install, drink, eat, install over the course of 3 days lol.

Gonna do: adjustable UCA, one piece drive shaft, and 3.73 gears. Maybe the Whiteline Watts link also but can't shell out that much before Christmas.

Go with griggs for the watts link.
2013 GT Premium, Red Candy Metallic, Recaro seats, Electronic package, Strut tower brace, Sway bars, SHR flush mounted window louvers, RTR street-spec axleback exhaust, Ford Racing Boss 302 Side Exhaust, RTR wheels, 50/35% Window tint, Steeda black shorty antenna, and Ford OE Matte Hood Vents.
Old 10-08-2014, 10:44 PM   #77
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Thanks for all the help. Have fun with your modding spree.
Old 10-08-2014, 10:47 PM   #78
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Go with griggs for the watts link.

I would but trying to save a buck here and there. From reviews the whiteline watts link has mainly strong points with no structural or build quality issues. Gotta save bro. I don't fart dollar bills and shiit silver or piss gold. Ok I piss gold but it's totally worthless.

Old 10-08-2014, 10:51 PM   #79
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
I would but trying to save a buck here and there. From reviews the whiteline watts link has mainly strong points with no structural or build quality issues. Gotta save bro. I don't fart dollar bills and shiit silver or piss gold. Ok I piss gold but it's totally worthless.

Haha, normally everyone pisses gold.

DD, or track duty? If any track duty, I wouldn't go with Whiteline, haven't heard many bad things about their watts link, but I have heard a few. Heard a lot about their control arms though.
Old 10-08-2014, 10:54 PM   #80
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Haha, normally everyone pisses gold.

DD, or track duty? If any track duty, I wouldn't go with Whiteline, haven't heard many bad things about their watts link, but I have heard a few. Heard a lot about their control arms though.

DD. I tracked my car once and haven't had the inclination to race it since.

I just love romping on the pedal here and there and take her out to the windy country roads and take the curves I see at precisely 1.7x the recommended speed lol

Old 10-08-2014, 10:55 PM   #81
Registered Member
Regular

Ditto on taking curves fast.
Old 10-09-2014, 08:25 AM   #82
Evolution's Finest
Supporter

WINKAWAK is BEYOND wanting help

When I wrote a post on page one of this thread I asked where did he live if FLORIDA. It was the one 09/30/2014 @ 5:53PM
He never did say what city he lived in.( I got no response)
I probably would have driven over to listen and help him but I gotta say """I"M DONE"" because I don't think he really has a problem. If he did he would have responded.
Ronnie
Old 10-09-2014, 08:36 AM   #83
Registered Member
Regular

Ultimate troll post huh?
Old 10-09-2014, 08:40 AM   #84
Registered Member
Regular

Region: South Carolina
It's very simple. Take it to an exhaust shop and have them look at it. That's what they do for a living. They will be able to tell you if something is wrong. Shouldn't take more than 5 minutes to get a verdict and then you can go from there.
Old 10-09-2014, 09:06 AM   #85
Staff

Regular
Staff

Region: Connecticut
Outside the box idea:

Remove the offending exhaust and hook it up to the discharge of a shop vac to simulate engine air flow...see if it's the same through both mufflers.
Old 10-09-2014, 09:59 AM   #86
Registered Member
Regular

Region: North Carolina
I'm still having a hard time understand how driving the car you can notice the left muffler sounding different then the right side. And I believe the roush mufflers are straight through so I don't see how they can be obstructed as far as flow goes.

And directly from roushs exhaust warranty policy it clearly states "Because sound is subjective, we do not warranty for sound."

Old 10-09-2014, 10:03 AM   #87

Ppl

'14 GT Premium | Track Package | Recaros | GT500 ABs
Old 10-09-2014, 10:11 AM   #88
Registered Member
Regular

No body here ever reads previous post and just post without reading. Same questions are being posted everyother post when i already answered it numerous times. IM DONE TOO, this is not getting anywhere. Also my post got deleted in the AM section, i guess they didnt want me to hurt their reputation.
Old 10-09-2014, 10:13 AM   #89
Staff

Regular
Staff

Region: Connecticut
you're welcome........
Old 10-09-2014, 10:19 AM   #90
Registered Member
Regular

LMFAO
Old 10-09-2014, 10:55 AM   #91
Abominable Mustang

Regular
Staff

Region: Alaska
Quote:
Originally Posted by winkawak View Post
No body here ever reads previous post and just post without reading. Same questions are being posted everyother post when i already answered it numerous times. IM DONE TOO, this is not getting anywhere. Also my post got deleted in the AM section, i guess they didnt want me to hurt their reputation.
The reason the mods deleted your post is because AM is a forum sponsor and it says specifically in the forum rules that any issues should be taken up directly with them through PMs, phone calls, and e-mails. And also, it's not to defend AM's reputation, it's to keep the forum focused on the sharing of knowledge and facts about Mustangs.

Sent from the Death Star.
LCA Relocation brackets, AE driveshaft, GT 80mm TB,
Black 18x9/10 2010 GT500 Wheels w/ Nitto NT555s,
Eibach Sportline Springs/shocks & Koni STR.T Struts
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT

Tags
exhaust