Originally Posted by Riko
This is the setup I would like to buy, but I am afraid is going to be too low and scrape the road. What are your thoughts? Is this is a right setup? I don't drag race, it is just a DD.
I just ordered,
1. BMR TUBULAR ADJ PANHARD ROD ADJUSTABLE. BLACK HAMMERTONE
2. REAR LOWER CONTROL ARMS POLY BUSHINGS BLACK HAMMERTONE 3. ADJUSTABLE UPPER CONTROL ARM WITH POLY BUSHINGS
4. UPPER PANHARD ROD SUPPORT
5. REAR UPPER CONTROL ARM MOUNT
6. KONI YELLOW SPORT ADJUSTABLE FRONT STRUT & REAR
7. REAR LOWER CONTROL ARM RELOCATION BRACKETS
8. SPINDLE TO STRUT BOLT & NUT
9. MAXIMUM MOTORSPORT CASTER/CAMBER PLATES
10. STEEDA ULTRA-LITE SPRINGS
Hopefully I will be satisfy with this setup and the ride is comfortable.