Mustang Evolution Forum banner

Help me choose wheels!!

8K views 70 replies 24 participants last post by  Prowler59 
#1 ·
Ok I am in the process of choosing wheels. I will be going with 20s staggered. I dont want chrome but I'm not completely set on all black either. I like some of the black and machined. They will be going on a black 2014 5.0. I plan on blacking the windows out as well as all of the lights except the headlights. Help me choose!

1,2,3 or 4? Any other suggestions would be great!
1 - Niche Apex
Alloy wheel Rim Wheel Spoke Tire

2 - Foose Speed
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Rim

3 - STR not sure of the model
Alloy wheel Rim Tire Wheel Spoke

4 - cant remember who makes these lol but can find one.
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Sports car Muscle car

See less See more
#35 ·
I know everyone does black on black but I think it looks just to good of these cars so 4 for me. All though I did white and all black accessories on my 450 and it looks out of this world. Just might be my next Mustang and the truck was my first non black vehicle.

#36 ·
I vote 4 in 19" wheels. I don't like 20's on a mustang.

#39 ·
Well I came home to a nice surprise! Here's how she turned out! Cant wait to see it in the daylight!

Niche milans. Front is 20x8.5 wrapped in toyo proxies 255/35s and rear is 20x10 wrapped in 295/30s.

Attachments

#52 ·
I really like the Vossen CVT and NICHE RS10. Like how spokes are angled. Might like in all black but like these too

Attachments

#53 ·
wow, didnt see page two lmao. Looks good tho bro. Nice drop and shoes on that baby

#56 ·
Hey guys! Would love to hear your thoughts on the Niche Milam M134's machine gun matte. I have a 14 mustang in deep impact blue and I wamted to know your thoughts! Amy help would be appreciated. Looking at the 20 inch wheels with a staggered fitment Land vehicle Car Automotive design Vehicle Bumper
Land vehicle Car Vehicle Hood Blue

Heres some pics of the wheels
Alloy wheel Rim Wheel Spoke Tire
Land vehicle Alloy wheel Vehicle Tire Rim
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Blue Performance car

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution

#60 ·
What I got for my DIB car, they actually look WAY better in person:

TSW Gunmetal Nurhenburgs

Obviously wheels are very subjective. And most people base their choices soley on looks. But something to REALLY consider.... WEIGHTS. 20" wheels are often heavy. Check the wheel weights and then check the tire weights on tirerack.com to make sure your overall wheel / tire package is NOT going to be heavier than your current set up. IF it is heavier, you car will be SLOWER and handle bumps, etc.. worse.

The first criteria I looked for was weights. I wanted wheels that were going to save at least a few lbs over stock, then I found ones that wouldn't break the bank, as most lightweight wheels are pretty expensive. (main difference between cheap & expensive) THEN I picked the appearance based on what was left (meeting my weight & budget goals).

#61 ·
Niche milans are dirt cheap on American muscle. I ended up buying 20x8.5 for all 4 corners and will ru 255 square setup Soni can rotate them. The 20x8 5 silver wheels are only 115 each and I will probably powder coat mine matte black. There I'd a coupon code for $10 off 100 purchase so I made four transactions and they were only 105 each.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.