Mustang Evolution Forum banner

Help me choose wheels!!

8K views 70 replies 24 participants last post by  Prowler59 
#1 ·
Ok I am in the process of choosing wheels. I will be going with 20s staggered. I dont want chrome but I'm not completely set on all black either. I like some of the black and machined. They will be going on a black 2014 5.0. I plan on blacking the windows out as well as all of the lights except the headlights. Help me choose!

1,2,3 or 4? Any other suggestions would be great!
1 - Niche Apex
Alloy wheel Rim Wheel Spoke Tire

2 - Foose Speed
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Rim

3 - STR not sure of the model
Alloy wheel Rim Tire Wheel Spoke

4 - cant remember who makes these lol but can find one.
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Sports car Muscle car

See less See more
#64 ·
I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure it will be tucked in a bit especially with a 255 tire. If you look at oem rims that are square, the rear is always tucked in a bit and the front closer to flush. Again I could be wrong, I hope I am. My stock brembos were tucked in a bit in the rear.

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution

#66 ·
Well I meant they sell four 20x8.5 wheels. Yes some of the tire sizes they choose are purely for economics and not proper fitment. I looked up other 20x8.5's and these are within 10mm of their offset. It has to be better than the factory wheels which are tucked in about 1.5-2 inches f/r.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.