Very Important Question... - Page 2 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 10-10-2014, 09:21 PM   #36
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Illinois
I pinch the black latch on the trunk lid with both hands. In one swift motion I pull the lid down to shut it. Follow through is key here, or sometimes you won't get it shut all the way, lol.

I keep a detail "field kit" in the trunk at all times. Just a couple of plush microfiber towels and some travel size Blackfire waterless wash in a sealed ziplock bag.
NacsMXer is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-10-2014, 09:23 PM   #37
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Maryland
What the hell? I close mine by pulling the sides right above where the taillights are when its closed. Here's my list of rules (although these rules can be voided in certain circumstances):

SixBanger's Guide to a Happy SixBanger:

1. Never leave your undergarments in my car after you exit. If you are gone, so are the panties.
2. You suggested the rubbers, you can dispose of them. And NOT back into their packaging and into my cupholder - do you think this is a game?
3. If you fog up the rear windshield with your breathing and get hand/footprints on the glass, I have Windex and a roll of paper towels in the trunk waiting for you. Breathe through your godd**m nose. It's what its there for.
4. If you poke holes in the backs of the front seats with your 6 inch heels, you will buy me new seats.......and they will be Recaros.
5. If you lose your jewelry in the car, it will not be returned. Look for it on craigslist.
6. Try not to get your makeup rubbed off on the headliner. That ***** is annoying and is impossible to get off.

Okay, I kid. My real rules are:

1. If you get anything dirty, you are the one who will clean it. Why do you think that getting your muddy footprints on my carpet is okay? Do I go into your house and jump on your pillows like nothing's wrong? No. You're an adult and you will be clean in my presence damn you!
2. No food unless absolutely positively necessary. That is, if you are going into a diabetic seizure. Other than that, you should have planned ahead.
3. I control the windows, radio, and the HVAC. Or you could find another ride. Whichever.
4. No feet on the dash or propped up with your leg hanging out the window. It is rude and people will think you're gross.
5. Do not - ever - complain about how I must get a parking spot in the back or that I have to back in every time. Oh I parked too far away? Huh, that's weird. Sounds a lot like you are *****ing about the ride that I just gave you for free. Coulda got a cab and listened to NPR while your driver with a lazy eye and an unrecognizable foreign accent took you on the longest route possible to milk you of all the money which you THOUGHT you were going to spend at the bar. All you had to do was walk the extra 100 ft and not complained about my parking but look at you now.

Wow, that was fun.
2014 V6 Base Coupe, Sterling Gray Metallic///3.31 Gears///FP6 Appearance Package///Tech. Package///Reverse Sensing and Security Package///Mods: Boss 302 grille, MMD Ducktail Spoiler, Weathertech Floor Mats, Bassani Axle-Back Exhaust
SixBanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2014, 09:33 PM   #38
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by SixBanger View Post
What the hell? I close mine by pulling the sides right above where the taillights are when its closed. Here's my list of rules (although these rules can be voided in certain circumstances):

SixBanger's Guide to a Happy SixBanger:

1. Never leave your undergarments in my car after you exit. If you are gone, so are the panties.
2. You suggested the rubbers, you can dispose of them. And NOT back into their packaging and into my cupholder - do you think this is a game?
3. If you fog up the rear windshield with your breathing and get hand/footprints on the glass, I have Windex and a roll of paper towels in the trunk waiting for you. Breathe through your godd**m nose. It's what its there for.
4. If you poke holes in the backs of the front seats with your 6 inch heels, you will buy me new seats.......and they will be Recaros.
5. If you lose your jewelry in the car, it will not be returned. Look for it on craigslist.
6. Try not to get your makeup rubbed off on the headliner. That ***** is annoying and is impossible to get off.

Okay, I kid. My real rules are:

1. If you get anything dirty, you are the one who will clean it. Why do you think that getting your muddy footprints on my carpet is okay? Do I go into your house and jump on your pillows like nothing's wrong? No. You're an adult and you will be clean in my presence damn you!
2. No food unless absolutely positively necessary. That is, if you are going into a diabetic seizure. Other than that, you should have planned ahead.
3. I control the windows, radio, and the HVAC. Or you could find another ride. Whichever.
4. No feet on the dash or propped up with your leg hanging out the window. It is rude and people will think you're gross.
5. Do not - ever - complain about how I must get a parking spot in the back or that I have to back in every time. Oh I parked too far away? Huh, that's weird. Sounds a lot like you are *****ing about the ride that I just gave you for free. Coulda got a cab and listened to NPR while your driver with a lazy eye and an unrecognizable foreign accent took you on the longest route possible to milk you of all the money which you THOUGHT you were going to spend at the bar. All you had to do was walk the extra 100 ft and not complained about my parking but look at you now.

Wow, that was fun.

You sir are very very very anal. Rightfully so but still a very very right anus. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
DallasStang77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-10-2014, 10:01 PM   #39
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasStang77 View Post
You sir are very very very anal. Rightfully so but still a very very right anus. Lol

What can I say, I run a tight ship.
2014 V6 Base Coupe, Sterling Gray Metallic///3.31 Gears///FP6 Appearance Package///Tech. Package///Reverse Sensing and Security Package///Mods: Boss 302 grille, MMD Ducktail Spoiler, Weathertech Floor Mats, Bassani Axle-Back Exhaust
Old 10-10-2014, 10:14 PM   #40
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Virginia
Quote:
What can I say, I run a tight ship.
I like the 1st few rules, before you got serious, but seriously, I actually hadn't thought about that. Very true though.
2013 GT Premium, Red Candy Metallic, Recaro seats, Electronic package, Strut tower brace, Sway bars, SHR flush mounted window louvers, RTR street-spec axleback exhaust, Ford Racing Boss 302 Side Exhaust, RTR wheels, 50/35% Window tint, Steeda black shorty antenna, and Ford OE Matte Hood Vents.
mustangz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2014, 10:25 PM   #41
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by mustangz View Post
I like the 1st few rules, before you got serious, but seriously, I actually hadn't thought about that. Very true though.
Lol I'm not sure I ever got serious in that post. But what hadn't you thought about?
Old 10-10-2014, 10:47 PM   #42
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Lol I'm not sure I ever got serious in that post. But what hadn't you thought about?
The 1st six rules
2013 GT Premium, Red Candy Metallic, Recaro seats, Electronic package, Strut tower brace, Sway bars, SHR flush mounted window louvers, RTR street-spec axleback exhaust, Ford Racing Boss 302 Side Exhaust, RTR wheels, 50/35% Window tint, Steeda black shorty antenna, and Ford OE Matte Hood Vents.
Old 10-10-2014, 10:50 PM   #43
ME Bloodhound
Staff

Region: California
Keep a microfiber towel and bottle of detail spray in the car?

No that's too easy.

Bullitts are better than Bullets

Bullitt build paused pending graduation

HID end all thread
Soccerluvr4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2014, 10:51 PM   #44
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccerluvr4 View Post
Keep a microfiber towel and bottle of detail spray in the car?

No that's too easy.

Bullitts are better than Bullets
I know right? So easy I forget to do it.
Old 10-11-2014, 11:28 PM   #45
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Oregon
Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasStang77 View Post
Wait you guys actually take your Mustang out of the garage built vacuum sealed room and actually drive it???

Don't even mention the dust that collects on the side skirts and rear bumper in just 1 minute of driving! I wipe that biitch down every other stoplight. I spend $20 on detailer spray just to drive to the supermarket.

Lol

LOL
eliasj7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2014, 07:15 AM   #46
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Wisconsin
Whew! So I'm not the only one!! Same with the hood. I keep a small micro fiber towel in the car for that purpose. Or if I'm wearing a long sleeved shirt I use my forearm.
bodon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2014, 12:07 PM   #47
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Wisconsin
Quote:
Originally Posted by bodon View Post
Whew! So I'm not the only one!! Same with the hood. I keep a small micro fiber towel in the car for that purpose. Or if I'm wearing a long sleeved shirt I use my forearm.

Just pull the hood down with the latch catch on the bottom of the hood. When it is about 6 to 12 inches up, hold the hood up from underneath, and then let it drop. Now, if you installed the hydraulic lifts, that probably won't work.

Sent from my iPad using Mustang Evolution
GrabberMeBlue is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT