What offset do I need? - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 10-10-2014, 08:34 AM   #1
Registered Member
Regular
 
Mustang Coyote's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Austin
Region: Texas
Posts: 126
What offset do I need?

I'm looking to buy 315/35/20 nittos to fit 20x10.5 wheels. I am unfamiliar with offsets so I was wanting to ask you which one I'd need to prevent any significant sticking out of the wheel/tire. Any other insight on offsets would be greatly appreciated too! Thanks!
Mustang Coyote is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 10-10-2014, 10:02 AM   #2
Registered Member
Regular
 
c_rizzle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: New Orleans
Region: Louisiana
Posts: 1,008
Let's assume your'e talking about rear only, as there's no way you could put that on the front!

Though I know some people go as wide as 275 in the front, and like to do that on all 4 corners so they can still rotate tires. My opinion is that over 255 wide on the front starts making the steering a little too heavy.

315 is a little wide! It fits, but IMO 305's I think would look better and be plenty enough meat for a stock car. Now if you had a supercharger and were putting down 500++ rwhp then you might want (still probably not need) all that extra meat. FYI, even the 662hp GT500's only come with 285 wide rear stockers.

Anyway, if you're looking to put a 12"+ wide tire, I'd say 55-60mm would probably be good. Less if you want them to stick out the wheel wells more & have a wider overall stance. But they'll throw rocks up at the back of your car.
c_rizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2014, 10:47 AM   #3
Registered Member
Regular
 
DallasStang77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Dallas
Region: Texas
Posts: 1,842
What offset do I need?

Short Answer: +53mm or more for 315 else you'll have to roll your fenders.

But 315 is a bit too wide for a 10.5". It'll fit but not a perfect fit. It's best on an 11-11.5".

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
DallasStang77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 10-10-2014, 11:37 AM   #4
Registered Member
Regular
 
Grabber Blue5.0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: East Haven
Region: Connecticut
Posts: 3,510
Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasStang77 View Post
Short Answer: +53mm or more for 315 else you'll have to roll your fenders.
There are no fenders to roll on these cars.
__________________
2017 Dodge Challenger T/A Redline Tri-Coat
2015 Dodge Challenger Scat Pack Jazz Blue Pearl Sold
2015 GT Premium 401A Ingot Silver Sold
2011 GT Premium 401A Grabber Blue Sold
Grabber Blue5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2014, 04:40 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular
 
DallasStang77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Dallas
Region: Texas
Posts: 1,842
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grabber Blue5.0 View Post
There are no fenders to roll on these cars.

No you're right. I meant pulling the fenders which you can with these fenders just a fraction maybe 3mm which I would just recommend getting the right offset so you don't need to pull it.


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
DallasStang77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2014, 08:33 PM   #6
Registered Member
Regular
 
2014oxstang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: East Longmeadow
Region: Massachusetts
Posts: 2,000
Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasStang77 View Post
No you're right. I meant pulling the fenders which you can with these fenders just a fraction maybe 3mm which I would just recommend getting the right offset so you don't need to pull it.


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution

What about being lowered 1.5" gents? I'll definitely be in the market after winter for some new shoes and rubber. Doesn't seem like I have much room to play with back there, although I'm still running the 235/50/18 garbage huge sidewall p zero nero....


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
2014oxstang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2014, 08:45 PM   #7
Registered Member
Regular
 
DallasStang77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Dallas
Region: Texas
Posts: 1,842
What offset do I need?

I'm running a 2" drop. With a 1.5" you may still have issues on big bumps because the live axle suspension doesn't camber the rear wheels in.

But stock wheels will have no problems at all with offsets and rubbing.

So keep in mind that 315 on a 10.5" wheel may rub on a +50mm offset wheel but may not run if it was on a 11 or 11.5" wheel because the corners of the 315 tire won't be out as far from being pinched by too narrow wheels. I hope that make sense. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
DallasStang77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2014, 08:48 PM   #8
Registered Member
Regular
 
2014oxstang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: East Longmeadow
Region: Massachusetts
Posts: 2,000
Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasStang77 View Post
I'm running a 2" drop. With a 1.5" you may still have issues on big bumps because the live axle suspension doesn't camber the rear wheels in.




Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution

:/

What's the specs on your set up if you don't mind me asking Dallas? Any suggestion then on a properly sized tire?


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
2014oxstang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2014, 08:55 PM   #9
Registered Member
Regular
 
DallasStang77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Dallas
Region: Texas
Posts: 1,842
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2014oxstang View Post
:/

What's the specs on your set up if you don't mind me asking Dallas? Any suggestion then on a properly sized tire?


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution

How wide do you want your tires?


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
DallasStang77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2014, 09:02 PM   #10
Registered Member
Regular
 
DallasStang77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Dallas
Region: Texas
Posts: 1,842
What offset do I need?

Honestly as long as you keep the proper width tire with the proper width rim the correct offset for the rear is +45-50.

285 - 10"
295 - 10/10.5"
305 - 10.5-11"
315 - 11-11.5"
325 - 11.5-12"

If you undersized the rim with too fat a tire you will bulge a portion of the corner of the tire past the edge of the rim therefor effectively lowering the offset as a side effect which may cause rubbing.

But as long as the proper tires are installed on proper sized wheels then a +45-50mm should clear everything you put on upto and including 325.

Go with as close to +50mm if you can without going over.

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
DallasStang77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2014, 09:12 PM   #11
Registered Member
Regular
 
2014oxstang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: East Longmeadow
Region: Massachusetts
Posts: 2,000
Well, I'd like to get as much rubber in the rear as possible and safely, but I am pretty low like I said. If I had to choose I guess a 295 or 305 if possible? Offset is key here though I see....I say that because I'm a fan of concave wheels. I'm currently looking at STR 607 wheels. I have to recheck the offset but I'm sure it's probably around 40+


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
2014oxstang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2014, 09:20 PM   #12
Registered Member
Regular
 
DallasStang77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Dallas
Region: Texas
Posts: 1,842
What offset do I need?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2014oxstang View Post
Well, I'd like to get as much rubber in the rear as possible and safely, but I am pretty low like I said. If I had to choose I guess a 295 or 305 if possible? Offset is key here though I see....I say that because I'm a fan of concave wheels. I'm currently looking at STR 607 wheels. I have to recheck the offset but I'm sure it's probably around 40+


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution

I have +45mm and the 285 Nittos I had was clearing the fender by a few mm at most. I have 305/35/20 on right now on 10" wheels. It bulges past the rim a few extra mm and rubbed on both fenders. I pulled the fenders out like 3-4mm and there's no more rubbing. So if you want to use me as an example here's how it goes:

305/35/20 on 10" +45mm rubs until I pulled the fender 3-4mm so... That means to solve the clearance issue without pulling the fender:

1.) Have 11" rims with +45mm so that the tires seat correctly and not bulge out as much which would give me that 4mm clearance needed.

2.) Stay with 10" rims but have the offset at +49mm or 50mm even so I get that 3-4mm clearance


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
DallasStang77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2014, 09:36 PM   #13
Registered Member
Regular
 
2014oxstang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: East Longmeadow
Region: Massachusetts
Posts: 2,000
lol why did I lower my car again? Lol damn ok, so this is going to be a bit of a mission finding the right combination because I'm so friggin picky with wheels. I was afraid of this happening lol


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
2014oxstang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2014, 09:38 PM   #14
Registered Member
Regular
 
2014oxstang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: East Longmeadow
Region: Massachusetts
Posts: 2,000
Would going with a 19" wheel/tire make a slight difference in all those equations? I honestly didn't want to go with a 20" just to keep weight down a bit...


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
2014oxstang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2014, 09:45 PM   #15
Registered Member
Regular
 
2014oxstang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: East Longmeadow
Region: Massachusetts
Posts: 2,000
Dallas I just checked real quick. The wheel I really want is STR-Racing's 607. It's a thin spoke concave wheel. In 19" diameter they have front wheels in our pattern 8.5" with a 35+ or a 10" with a 40+. And the rear is an 19x10 40+ as well. Is that offset too low? Sorry for being a noob lol


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
2014oxstang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2014, 09:50 PM   #16
Registered Member
Regular
 
DallasStang77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Dallas
Region: Texas
Posts: 1,842
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2014oxstang View Post
Would going with a 19" wheel/tire make a slight difference in all those equations? I honestly didn't want to go with a 20" just to keep weight down a bit...


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution

Yeah 19" would be slightly easier to option out simply because you'll have typically a shorter tire comparatively to 20s so you have more travel room before rubbing especially if you're running 1.5" drop.

But tire prices are supposedly higher because 19" is like a bastard stepchild or something when it comes to companies making tires in those sizes.

That being said you should still heed the general guidelines close to the same as 20s.


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
DallasStang77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2014, 10:07 PM   #17
Registered Member
Regular
 
DallasStang77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Dallas
Region: Texas
Posts: 1,842
What offset do I need?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2014oxstang View Post
Dallas I just checked real quick. The wheel I really want is STR-Racing's 607. It's a thin spoke concave wheel. In 19" diameter they have front wheels in our pattern 8.5" with a 35+ or a 10" with a 40+. And the rear is an 19x10 40+ as well. Is that offset too low? Sorry for being a noob lol


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution

Yeah I wouldn't do +40mm on the rears and certainly not 10" on the fronts. You'll for sure have rubbing issues with 10" fronts.

If I remember correctly +40 was good for new edge but not for ours. I would go no lower than +45 although stock brembo wheels are +42...

One option is you can run narrow tires to stretch the tires just a bit.

Meaning that if you run 20x19x10 rims with +40mm offset which is optimal with 285-295 tires you can run 275 for an extra few mm of clearance on the rubber.

Also depends on tire manufacturers too. Nittos run narrow whereas Mickey Thompsons run a bit wide. So a 285/30/19 Nitto may work with that offset.

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
DallasStang77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2014, 10:13 PM   #18
Registered Member
Regular
 
2014oxstang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: East Longmeadow
Region: Massachusetts
Posts: 2,000
Yeah I was definitely assuming the front would have to be 19x8.5 and I'm fine with that. I was just hoping to get some sizable rubber out back. I wish they made the 19x10 in at least a 45+...I'm not fond of stretching tires, but I've kind of stuck myself in between a rock and a hard place....


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
2014oxstang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2014, 10:17 PM   #19
Registered Member
Regular
 
2014oxstang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: East Longmeadow
Region: Massachusetts
Posts: 2,000
I was contemplating the MT street comps for an all around kind of a tire, but the nittos intrigue me. What tire would you recommend from nitto? Car will only be driven 3 seasons as I've newly acquired a beater lol.


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
2014oxstang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2014, 10:55 PM   #20
Registered Member
Regular
 
DallasStang77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Dallas
Region: Texas
Posts: 1,842
What offset do I need?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2014oxstang View Post
I was contemplating the MT street comps for an all around kind of a tire, but the nittos intrigue me. What tire would you recommend from nitto? Car will only be driven 3 seasons as I've newly acquired a beater lol.


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution

275 is in no way really stretching the tires on a 10" rim. However, 285 MT street comps run a bit wide so that might be pushing it on +40mm.

Safest bet are Nitto Invos at 285/35/19. I hear they're pretty decent track tires but are crap drag tires (straightline). 555 are crap beyond all recognition and I'd rather ride my bicycle or push my car than use them again.

Some of the higher hp guys here love the Nitto 555R which are drag radials but they will last you a whopping 5-7000miles of tread life lol.

So yeah I think the Nitto Invo 285/35/19 will work without issues on your +40 rims.


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
DallasStang77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2014, 10:58 PM   #21
Registered Member
Regular
 
DallasStang77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Dallas
Region: Texas
Posts: 1,842
What offset do I need?

But in all honesty, find a rim that's minimum +45mm cuz your tire options will just basically double or even triple compared to +40mm

Also go with 11" rims. I know you will want fatter tires down the road.

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
DallasStang77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2014, 11:00 PM   #22
Registered Member
Regular
 
2014oxstang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: East Longmeadow
Region: Massachusetts
Posts: 2,000
Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasStang77 View Post
275 is in no way really stretching the tires on a 10" rim. However, 285 MT street comps run a bit wide so that might be pushing it on +40mm.

Safest bet are Nitto Invos at 285/35/19. I hear they're pretty decent track tires but are crap drag tires (straightline). 555 are crap beyond all recognition and I'd rather ride my bicycle or push my car than use them again.

Some of the higher hp guys here love the Nitto 555R which are drag radials but they will last you a whopping 5-7000miles of tread life lol.

So yeah I think the Nitto Invo 285/35/19 will work without issues on your +40 rims.


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution

Lol @ the 555 comment. Thanks brother, I appreciate you schooling me with your knowledge. Every vehicle is different and has its limitations. That's probably the exact combination I will go with.


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
2014oxstang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2014, 11:02 PM   #23
Registered Member
Regular
 
2014oxstang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: East Longmeadow
Region: Massachusetts
Posts: 2,000
Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasStang77 View Post
But in all honesty, find a rim that's minimum +45mm cuz your tire options will just basically double or even triple compared to +40mm

Also go with 11" rims. I know you will want fatter tires down the road.

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution

I will do my best lol


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
2014oxstang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2014, 11:05 PM   #24
Registered Member
Regular
 
DallasStang77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Dallas
Region: Texas
Posts: 1,842
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2014oxstang View Post
Lol @ the 555 comment. Thanks brother, I appreciate you schooling me with your knowledge. Every vehicle is different and has its limitations. That's probably the exact combination I will go with.


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution

One last thing, it's best to consider it now than realizing you will need to upgrade later, consider getting an 11" wheel cuz I know you'll want fatter tires later. 11" can accommodate 305 on +45-50 and even 315 if the offset was right like say 50.


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
DallasStang77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2014, 11:10 PM   #25
Registered Member
Regular
 
2014oxstang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: East Longmeadow
Region: Massachusetts
Posts: 2,000
Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasStang77 View Post
One last thing, it's best to consider it now than realizing you will need to upgrade later, consider getting an 11" wheel cuz I know you'll want fatter tires later. 11" can accommodate 305 on +45-50 and even 315 if the offset was right like say 50.


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution

Hmmmmm, that's a good point. That wheel in particular highest offset is 40+ in any diameter. I think I'm going to have to find another wheel lol.


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
2014oxstang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2014, 02:03 PM   #26
Evolution's Finest
Supporter
 
TommyV's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: La Mesa, Ca
Region: California
Posts: 559
I'm running 315/35-20 Nitto Invo's on Forgestar 20x11 rears, +55 offset. I'm lowered 1.5" and have no problems. 275/35-20 fronts on 9" wheels, +35 offset. AM has good prices on Forgestar.
__________________
'13 5.0 PW Premium / E-Force Supercharger w/ Brenspeed tune / FRPP Recaro's / GT500 quad exhaust / DSS Aluminum / Stop Tech 6P 15" / 13" rears / LP over axels / MGW / Moroso separator / 3:73's / Forgestar F14's 20x9/20x11 w/ Nitto Invo's 275/35's & 315/35's / Steeda Sport springs / Koni STR.T's / Steeda PHB / GT500 Spoiler / Roush upper and lower grills / Stillen front splitter / Boss steering wheel
TommyV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2014, 02:07 PM   #27
Registered Member
Regular
 
DallasStang77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Dallas
Region: Texas
Posts: 1,842
Quote:
Originally Posted by TommyV View Post
I'm running 315/35-20 Nitto Invo's on Forgestar 20x11 rears, +55 offset. I'm lowered 1.5" and have no problems. 275/35-20 fronts on 9" wheels, +35 offset.

Can you take a pic of your car from the back quarter view and from the front quarter view? I have 305 and it looks narrow.


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
DallasStang77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2014, 02:10 PM   #28
Registered Member
Regular
 
2014oxstang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: East Longmeadow
Region: Massachusetts
Posts: 2,000
Quote:
Originally Posted by TommyV View Post
I'm running 315/35-20 Nitto Invo's on Forgestar 20x11 rears, +55 offset. I'm lowered 1.5" and have no problems. 275/35-20 fronts on 9" wheels, +35 offset. AM has good prices on Forgestar.

Tommy I was actually looking at Forgestars last night as a matter of fact. I really want to stay away from 20's but I don't think AM offers a 19x11. Maybe I'll have to step it up.


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution

---------- Post added at 01:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:09 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasStang77 View Post
Can you take a pic of your car from the back quarter view and from the front quarter view? I have 305 and it looks narrow.


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution

Yeah I'd like to peep your set up as well if you can.


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
2014oxstang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2014, 03:32 PM   #29
Evolution's Finest
Supporter
 
TommyV's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: La Mesa, Ca
Region: California
Posts: 559
Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasStang77 View Post
Can you take a pic of your car from the back quarter view and from the front quarter view? I have 305 and it looks narrow.
I'll get some today. My avatar pic is my old RTR's.
__________________
'13 5.0 PW Premium / E-Force Supercharger w/ Brenspeed tune / FRPP Recaro's / GT500 quad exhaust / DSS Aluminum / Stop Tech 6P 15" / 13" rears / LP over axels / MGW / Moroso separator / 3:73's / Forgestar F14's 20x9/20x11 w/ Nitto Invo's 275/35's & 315/35's / Steeda Sport springs / Koni STR.T's / Steeda PHB / GT500 Spoiler / Roush upper and lower grills / Stillen front splitter / Boss steering wheel
TommyV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2014, 06:50 PM   #30
Evolution's Finest
Supporter
 
TommyV's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: La Mesa, Ca
Region: California
Posts: 559
Here you go, played with photo editor:







__________________
'13 5.0 PW Premium / E-Force Supercharger w/ Brenspeed tune / FRPP Recaro's / GT500 quad exhaust / DSS Aluminum / Stop Tech 6P 15" / 13" rears / LP over axels / MGW / Moroso separator / 3:73's / Forgestar F14's 20x9/20x11 w/ Nitto Invo's 275/35's & 315/35's / Steeda Sport springs / Koni STR.T's / Steeda PHB / GT500 Spoiler / Roush upper and lower grills / Stillen front splitter / Boss steering wheel
TommyV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2014, 07:32 PM   #31
Registered Member
Regular
 
2014oxstang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: East Longmeadow
Region: Massachusetts
Posts: 2,000
That looks REALLY good. Everything ties into each other very well.


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution

---------- Post added at 06:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:31 PM ----------

And the rear wheels look pretty flush with the fender.


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
2014oxstang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2014, 09:37 PM   #32
Evolution's Finest
Supporter
 
TommyV's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: La Mesa, Ca
Region: California
Posts: 559
Thanks.
__________________
'13 5.0 PW Premium / E-Force Supercharger w/ Brenspeed tune / FRPP Recaro's / GT500 quad exhaust / DSS Aluminum / Stop Tech 6P 15" / 13" rears / LP over axels / MGW / Moroso separator / 3:73's / Forgestar F14's 20x9/20x11 w/ Nitto Invo's 275/35's & 315/35's / Steeda Sport springs / Koni STR.T's / Steeda PHB / GT500 Spoiler / Roush upper and lower grills / Stillen front splitter / Boss steering wheel
TommyV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2014, 08:33 AM   #33
Registered Member
Regular
 
DallasStang77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Dallas
Region: Texas
Posts: 1,842
What offset do I need?

Looks awesome! I drove alongside this mustang and his tire was fat. Really meaty. Never got a chance to get him to pull over. By comparison to my 305 Mickey T Street Comps he must of had 335 then cuz my 305 are about your size.

I guess I just gotta widen my 10" CS40s to 12" to fit those 335s lol

Fat tires and mustangs just looks good together.

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
DallasStang77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2014, 09:21 AM   #34
Registered Member
Regular
 
2014oxstang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: East Longmeadow
Region: Massachusetts
Posts: 2,000
Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasStang77 View Post
Looks awesome! I drove alongside this mustang and his tire was fat. Really meaty. Never got a chance to get him to pull over. By comparison to my 305 Mickey T Street Comps he must of had 335 then cuz my 305 are about your size.

I guess I just gotta widen my 10" CS40s to 12" to fit those 335s lol

Fat tires and mustangs just looks good together.

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution

True story ^. Street comps or Invo's when it comes time?


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
2014oxstang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2014, 09:32 AM   #35
Registered Member
Regular
 
Rapinator126's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Region: Texas
Posts: 9,258
Invos are horrible. Idk how someone can recommend them

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Mustang Evolution mobile app
Rapinator126 is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Buddy wants some Harley Davidson rims for his F150 what offset? Brent The Bar 1 03-17-2006 03:25 PM
offset ranges for mustangs? tedness Mustang Wheels & Tires 0 10-21-2005 11:49 PM
maximum offset for a mustang? tedness Mustang Wheels & Tires 4 05-17-2005 01:15 PM
Offset DMAC Mustang Wheels & Tires 3 08-12-2004 10:38 PM
OFFSET question DMAC Mustang Wheels & Tires 0 08-07-2004 01:17 PM

» Like Us On Facebook



07:08 PM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.