Mustang Evolution Forum banner

Outlaw Catback versus Roush and 3 inch resonator delete with Pypes X pipe

2K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  kaveh14GT 
#1 · (Edited)
SO I currently have pype bombs with a pypes x pipe, not too fond of the sound whether it be revving or WOT it just doesn't have enough punch/tune to it for my taste, compared to the H pipe at WOT this setup sucks, it doesn't have a roar to it like before it sounds like wind now.... When I had the H pipe it sounded better IMO but as I am watching videos of other exhausts with X pipes they sound a lot better than what I have so I partially feel like its not the X pipe as much and it has something to do with the actual mufflers not being a good pair with the X pipe. Some that I really liked was Flowmaster Outlaw Catback which to my understanding comes with an x pipe. Also X pipe with Roush AB and a custom resonator delete, I liked the way that sounds too, it kind of sounds like a catless setup however it is still legal where I live. So I am trying to decide. Should I buy the whole outlaw system at once and put that on there or go with the other route which is everything on its own basically, keep my x pipe, get the roush, and then get a custom resonator delete. OR should I go with an H pipe with the Roush and a resonator delete. Also another factor is drone, I heard the outlaws have some drone, can anyone attest to this from experience? Feedback/experience is much appreciated.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.