Mustang Evolution Forum banner

Lca & uca & relocation bracket

3K views 43 replies 9 participants last post by  WhiteCali5oh 
#1 ·
Which UCA / LCA / Relocation Bracket, should I get off AM?

Most say BMR, but there is like 5 different options for BMR Control arms. So which kind is the best in your opinion?

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution

#12 · (Edited)
Not sure who is telling you bad rumors, lol. Our suspensions are some of the best in the industry.

We have a pretty good track record (no pun intended) with racers using our parts. If they are good enough for the track ... they are more than adequate for the street!

2013 GT500 Breaks Into The 9’s Using Steeda Parts | Steeda Blog

You can hit me up at tim@steeda.com if I can help with a discount code or answer any questions.

Best Regards,

TJ

#14 ·
Took my car to the dealership and thy said they couldn't installed my uca and lcas with all brackets because it was just too much modification and too complicated for them to do? Lol seriously? They're a bunch of pussys. I could do it myself but I have no lift I mean I guess they're just a bunch of damn idiots. Really makes me mad

#16 ·
Like they didn't even attempt it. I even said. This bracket mounts to the car. The uca goes in the top hole. The lowers mount to the middle holes. How hard is that? Even told them my pinion angle should be 1.5-2.0- pinion angle. Dumb

#31 ·
I haven't took it in curves hard because mustangs and even light snow don't mix lol. I only took off from a stoplight at wot I didn't launch it. But it barely spun and then just felt like I was driving in tar lol it felt good n planted to the ground. Before these I could manually put it in first at 30 and spin all the way through 2nd. Not now.

#40 ·
I can't spin like I did before because the car is just hooking up really well. Before it would get all squirly on the road if I manually shifted it(I'm automatic) into first going 20-35 mph but now it just spins very little and goes.

#39 ·
Time consuming indeed if you only have a jack and jack stands just need some elbow grease and a good torque wrench to torque everything to spec. I can't even imagine letting a shop just remove a couple a bolts and putting them back in and paying them that much that's why you gotta man up and diy.

#41 ·
Make sure to weld those relocation brackets in.. I have BMR too. Had them before working at steeda.. All brands can lead to damage if not welded.. This is just an example photo we have on file. Not bashing BMR at all.. I have many products of BMR on my 2012 well before I worked for steeda.. BUT YOU NEED TO WELD THEM IN FOR SECURITY

If any of you need assistance with ordering and with a discount given from me. Give me a shout.. You can also call up and speak to me about suspension plans if needed.. Just call STEEDA and ask for John

Thanks,

John

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.