MBRP Race Cat Back exhaust 14 GT - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 11-10-2014, 11:55 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Virginia
MBRP Race Cat Back exhaust 14 GT

Anyone have this setup? Does anyone have it with an aftercat x pipe? How do you like it? Volume? Tone? Drone?
kaveh14GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-13-2014, 06:56 AM   #2
The Blue Dragon
Regular
Supporter

Region: Kentucky
Volume? insane.
Tone? sex.
Drone? Unfortunately I don't really know

AUGUST 2012 MOTM!!!!
GrabberBlue5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2014, 08:53 AM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Florida
Kaveh...after lots of research, that was the setup O was going to go with, until I heard the Borla Ataks. Really liked the mbrp, but nothing as sexy as the Borla...to me.
Troy

As for all the guys that love to post how they hate repeat posts. Just don't enter that forum. Skip it and take a breath. People and their internet power...

Old 11-13-2014, 09:57 AM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Tennessee
Quite a few vids on YouTube with this exhaust and even an install vid with cj pony parts

Sent from my XT1080 using Mustang Evolution mobile app
SSTHIS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2014, 10:03 AM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

haha just saw all the posts, I mean WhiteCali I've wasted too much money already experimenting with exhausts and would prefer to get this one right, but I know you love the Borla's but I mean I want to know about more than just one exhaust because the Borla catbacks are like 1400 dollars. My next exhaust I would prefer to get a catback that deletes resonators and I want black tips as well because the rest of my car is black and white. But if the Borla's are that good then I will not get black tips and wait to drop the 1400 once I have that kind of money for another exhaust experiment lol and I am pretty sure I've made 3-4 so that's accurate but they are about different exhausts, I mean why should I waste my time and money and keep experimenting with new exhausts and mods when others have? I would prefer to just get their feedback and then decide rather than keep wasting money and saying I don't like this and now I have to get another part. My friend who also has a 13 GT is going through what I did with his exhaust and he went all in and got headers, shorty x, axle backs, the works pretty much. But he's switched exhausts like 4 times and since he doesn't have time or tools to do installs he just keeps spending more money and he keeps switching around because he doesn't really do much research lol
Old 11-13-2014, 10:12 AM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

Also I have so many posts but not really any vids/pics of my car lol, I'll get on that later today
Old 11-13-2014, 10:24 AM   #7
Road Trip!

Region: Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaveh14GT View Post
But I appreciate White Cali and Mikeyt's feedback lol you guys give the most feedback to me out of anyone on these forums hahahaha
I don't mind you posting about exhausts. I too have gone thru about 5 different set ups. I was defending you. Take your time and decide wisely. I actually have an or/x and rtr exhaust and its been my favorite set up so far. Didn't expect it to be either.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Mustang Evolution mobile app
Mikeyt03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2014, 10:26 AM   #8
Registered Member

Regular

Region: California
You know guys it's very simple...if you don't like a thread don't click on it. Most importantly don't add to it. There are no rules for making threads.
Socal Stangman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2014, 10:34 AM   #9
Abominable Mustang

Regular
Staff

Region: Alaska
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaveh14GT View Post
haha just saw all the posts, I mean WhiteCali I've wasted too much money already experimenting with exhausts and would prefer to get this one right, but I know you love the Borla's but I mean I want to know about more than just one exhaust because the Borla catbacks are like 1400 dollars. My next exhaust I would prefer to get a catback that deletes resonators and I want black tips as well because the rest of my car is black and white. But if the Borla's are that good then I will not get black tips and wait to drop the 1400 once I have that kind of money for another exhaust experiment lol and I am pretty sure I've made 3-4 so that's accurate but they are about different exhausts, I mean why should I waste my time and money and keep experimenting with new exhausts and mods when others have? I would prefer to just get their feedback and then decide rather than keep wasting money and saying I don't like this and now I have to get another part. My friend who also has a 13 GT is going through what I did with his exhaust and he went all in and got headers, shorty x, axle backs, the works pretty much. But he's switched exhausts like 4 times and since he doesn't have time or tools to do installs he just keeps spending more money and he keeps switching around because he doesn't really do much research lol
As far as the blacks tips, you can get the tips on whatever exhaust you decide to go with painted black pretty easily.

Sent from the Death Star.
LCA Relocation brackets, AE driveshaft, GT 80mm TB,
Black 18x9/10 2010 GT500 Wheels w/ Nitto NT555s,
Eibach Sportline Springs/shocks & Koni STR.T Struts
WhoDat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2014, 01:27 PM   #10
Registered Member
Regular

Region: West Virgina
You could just get a resonator delete with borla or roush axle backs since u already have a different midpipe. Would that work?

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
WhiteCali5oh is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT

Tags
exhaust