Eleanor style side panel louvers! - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 11-11-2014, 09:54 AM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Eleanor style side panel louvers!

I need help finding some really cheap prepainted Eleanor style louvers for a 2013 GT

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
mooseruler is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-11-2014, 11:18 AM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by mooseruler View Post
I need help finding some really cheap prepainted Eleanor style louvers for a 2013 GT

Yeah as soon as I have time during my lunch today I'll scour Craigslist for you. What area do you live in or do you want them brand new?

Give me a couple hours I can also search the classified sections of this and other forums for you.

I can also try and walk the junkyards that's 30 miles from me to see if there's some wrecked Stang with the louvers.

But I would suggest buying it new. It comes unpainted also which can save you a few bucks having some shop paint. I can drop it off to the shop to get it painted for you and ship it back to you in a jiffy. I got loads of vacation time.

What else do you need help with?

DallasStang77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2014, 11:42 AM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Louisiana
Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasStang77 View Post
Yeah as soon as I have time during my lunch today I'll scour Craigslist for you. What area do you live in or do you want them brand new?

Give me a couple hours I can also search the classified sections of this and other forums for you.

I can also try and walk the junkyards that's 30 miles from me to see if there's some wrecked Stang with the louvers.

But I would suggest buying it new. It comes unpainted also which can save you a few bucks having some shop paint. I can drop it off to the shop to get it painted for you and ship it back to you in a jiffy. I got loads of vacation time.

What else do you need help with?
While you're at it can you tell me how to find a cheap aluminum drive shaft for my car ? Actually can you find me a free one, and place that will install it for free too?

I mean I could work, save money, then google/ look at a few popular online webstores, etc... find the cheapest one with good reviews. But I want something like FREE or given to me. I mean I think I deserve it, like I'm kind of entitled to it.

Also, do you know if there's going to be a new Obama CarCare Plan made in to law where we all get twin turbos for our cars for free whether we want them or not. I mean it should improve gas economy a little thus save the world by lessening our demand on foreign oil, using less carbon, etc..

MMD Painted Mustang Eleanor Style Scoops - AmericanMuscle.com 71304 (05-14 All) - Free Shipping
c_rizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-11-2014, 11:56 AM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Mississippi
😂😂😂😂😂😂 no way

2012 GT 5.0 Stock Everything
don5ohhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2014, 11:58 AM   #5
Admin

Supporter
Admin

Region: Florida
What color are you looking for?

PM me.
Old 11-11-2014, 12:22 PM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

Silver ignot 2013 mustang gt I want the Eleanor style ones specifically let me know please!

Old 11-11-2014, 03:58 PM   #7
Registered Member
Regular

Just got a pm from you. I thought bucko got u the louver info? How much are you expecting as "cheap"?

Old 11-11-2014, 04:03 PM   #8
Registered Member
Regular

Anything that can really beat AM pricing.
Old 11-11-2014, 04:05 PM   #9
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Anything that can really beat AM pricing.

Lol

Old 11-11-2014, 09:10 PM   #10
Registered Member
Regular

Dallas... as I said before... we want stuff like dirt cheap... or even better free.

.... we expect something for nothing.

ie: the world given to us for free on a silver platter.

Can you hook a brother up? Geesh.
Old 11-11-2014, 09:23 PM   #11
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by c_rizzle View Post
Dallas... as I said before... we want stuff like dirt cheap... or even better free.

.... we expect something for nothing.

ie: the world given to us for free on a silver platter.

Can you hook a brother up? Geesh.

I can hook a brother up but does that which is getting hooked up wanna get hooked up with the brother?

Old 11-12-2014, 09:07 AM   #12
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasStang77 View Post
I can hook a brother up but does that which is getting hooked up wanna get hooked up with the brother?
Probably not. This sounds like the type of customer that I deal with regularly.

Example: (no I don't supply automotive parts this is just an example)

Customer calls & asks whats the price if they buy 10,000 Eleanor Vent's all painted grey.

I question why they would need 10,000 period, much less all grey.

They assure me its a legit special project.... so what's the price.

I tell them WELL, IF YOU BUY 10,000 its only $50/piece delivered by container load, instead of normal retail $200 + shipping.

Then the proceed to tell me, ok I'll buy one for now to test fit, "here's my $50."

So I tell them, no that's not how it works. I'll do it for $150 + shipping for this one and when/if you place the order for the other 9,999 I'll give you a $100 discount for the difference in price. (They don't see the $50 discount from retail (onesie pricing) I gave them, they only see the $100 price difference from the 10,000 price)

They agree reluctantly. Saying I lied to them, I quoted $50, if I can do it for $50 for 10,000 why can't I do it for this one, etc.

They get the part in and complain the paint is too shiny, too _______ it needs more orange peel finish to match OEM, or some other ridiculous claim and want a discount. And then they say this is why they're not going to order the other 9,999 parts.

Really?
Old 11-12-2014, 09:19 AM   #13
Registered Member
Regular

Haha that's funny but no, I'm a new mustang owner and just experimenting with looks. Then again I'm not about to spend $200 bucks on cheap plastic that can be pulled off.
Old 11-12-2014, 09:20 AM   #14
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by c_rizzle View Post
Probably not. This sounds like the type of customer that I deal with regularly.

Example: (no I don't supply automotive parts this is just an example)

Customer calls & asks whats the price if they buy 10,000 Eleanor Vent's all painted grey.

I question why they would need 10,000 period, much less all grey.

They assure me its a legit special project.... so what's the price.

I tell them WELL, IF YOU BUY 10,000 its only $50/piece delivered by container load, instead of normal retail $200 + shipping.

Then the proceed to tell me, ok I'll buy one for now to test fit, "here's my $50."

So I tell them, no that's not how it works. I'll do it for $150 + shipping for this one and when/if you place the order for the other 9,999 I'll give you a $100 discount for the difference in price. (They don't see the $50 discount from retail (onesie pricing) I gave them, they only see the $100 price difference from the 10,000 price)

They agree reluctantly. Saying I lied to them, I quoted $50, if I can do it for $50 for 10,000 why can't I do it for this one, etc.

They get the part in and complain the paint is too shiny, too _______ it needs more orange peel finish to match OEM, or some other ridiculous claim and want a discount. And then they say this is why they're not going to order the other 9,999 parts.

Really?

All I got from that was:

Retail $200 + shipping
You sold it for $150 + shipping
He saved $50

Awesome I think mooserules will take one in ingot silver from you!! It's cheaper than AM

Lol

Old 11-12-2014, 09:21 AM   #15
Registered Member
Regular

He read my mind...
Old 11-12-2014, 10:32 AM   #16
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Haha that's funny but no, I'm a new mustang owner and just experimenting with looks. Then again I'm not about to spend $200 bucks on cheap plastic that can be pulled off.
Contradicting yourself. You just want to experiment, so you don't want to spend a lot of money. You want something cheap, but you don't want it to be plastic or easily pulled off.

Ie: you want something high quality like a permanently mounted, preferably metal, etc... but you want it for not a lot of money.

Sorry but you get what you pay for.

If you want something nice... you gotta pay for it. These are nice:
SHR Mustang Flush-Mount Quarter Window Louvers - Unpainted S297-300 (10-14 All) - Free Shipping

If you want something cheap to experiment with. Look around (try ebay) for a used set, might be wrong color, but you can just spray paint it the closest silver you can find at a hardware store for a few bucks. Actually, black might look good too.
Old 11-12-2014, 12:53 PM   #17
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Washington
Gorilla tape is awesome too. And you can totally customize it. Christmas is right around the corner so I'm going to make new ones with snowflakes and Santa holes.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Mustang Evolution mobile app
"I'm not new to driving. I've been doing it for a couple of years now." - Aphex
Compstall is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT