Mustang Evolution Forum banner

What's next?

1K views 12 replies 5 participants last post by  john@steeda 
#1 ·
Hey guys, so I'm a little new to the world of cars. Still learning a lot but still trying to grasp as much knowledge. Right now my 2013 GT has an upgraded after market axle back 3 inch exhaust pipes. I'd really like to hear some opinions of what I can do next. Also I drive this car daily and I plan to save up for a super charger. As of now I think some shorty headers are a must. Is there anything else I can do to get the power I want? As for the super charger I plan on getting the rough phase 3, comes with a after market manifold and cool air intake. Any suggestions?

#7 ·
Long tubes are the only way to go if you're buying headers looking for a power gain.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Mustang Evolution mobile app

#10 ·
I have, but still I'm not taking any classes or have any friends who are car enthusiasts. Instead The Internet has been my teacher. If I were to get long pipes I would need to invest in mid pipes. I've also read somewhere when it comes to turbos and super charger, going with a short tube would give you maximum power gains. With long tubes the way it was explained to me was its not comparable with each other and may cause me some trouble down the road. That's why I felt like I needed to get some short tubes for a supercharger down the road.

---------- Post added at 06:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:58 PM ----------

Compatible*

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.