Mustang Evolution Forum banner

2014 Mustang Gt Suspension

2K views 11 replies 7 participants last post by  DallasStang77 
#1 ·
so i have a 14 gt with eibach sportline springs handles ok but not as i want to so my question is do you guys think i should get adjustable yellow koni shock/struts or just go ahead and get some coilovers for a few $100 more like the eibach pro street coil overs and i dont want to spend more then 1500.

#3 ·
did you replace anything else? I did Sportline sprinks with the prodamper shocks and struts. Adjustable panhard and LCA's adjustable UCA and handles great I think

#6 ·
#7 ·
If it's a body roll issue then stiffer sway bar(s) would be the simple way to reduce that.

-Static

---------- Post added at 04:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:13 PM ----------

If it's a body roll issue then stiffer sway bar(s) would be the simple way to reduce that.

-Static

#8 ·
Depending on what your goals are & what you plan on doing with the car down the road will help dictate the package that will suit you best.

If you would like ... we can take a look at your goals & budget & put a package together for you. You can reach me at tim@steeda.com ... when we do the pricing ... we can include the forum discount as well.

Best Regards,

TJ

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.