Mustang Evolution Forum banner

Warranty work

1K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  winkawak 
#1 · (Edited)
So in another thread I mentioned the corrosion in my hood, doors, and trunk lid. Talking to the service writer she advised pretty much the entire car will be painted except the roof so that the paint blends properly. I'm really disheartened in that I bought the car new 4 months ago and I'm looking at repainting the entire vehicle....

2014 5.OHHHHHH

#2 ·
I would be unhappy too. I actually benefited from my hood corrosion because previous owner had awful crap on the hood that taken off and repainted under warranty. Hope it goes well for you and problem is solved for life of car

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution

#5 ·
Can folks post the corrosion that they are having in Pics so others can notice if this is happening to them? I have had two 2013s, a V6 and 5.0. The truck lid has two holes that a clear plastic tape disk cover up. Rust powder can be seen on them. When you take them off, rusk powder flows out.

On the V6 the dealer said those should have been taken off on dealer prep when I showed it to to him and said nothing to worry about; yet the 5.0 I bought also had them still in place.

#6 · (Edited)
my 13' gt hood is also started to bubble and its less than 2 years old. Before this i also had numerous problems through out, im not buying a ford again.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.