Mustang Evolution Forum banner

Loading other tunes besides preloaded ones

1K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  kaper232 
#1 ·
Hey all,

I ordered the bama sct handheld tuner but after reading some reviews on other tunes ( lund , aed, ect ) I was wondering if its possible to take the bama tunes off and load in a tune from another company. Sorry if this has been asked before but I didnt find an answer in the search.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Mustang Evolution mobile app

#5 ·
Hey all,

I ordered the bama sct handheld tuner but after reading some reviews on other tunes ( lund , aed, ect ) I was wondering if its possible to take the bama tunes off and load in a tune from another company. Sorry if this has been asked before but I didnt find an answer in the search.
Hey Rufeo-Welcome to Mevo! This is absolutely possible but I would highly recommend loading up the Race tune and taking the car for a ride! If you haven't loaded them yet they'll take about 50 miles to fully set in. If there's something that you think can be improved upon after the fact the guys at Bama are happy to work with you to get you where you need to be so don't hesitate to let either them or me know and I'm happy to help any way I can! Enjoy!

Alex

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.