Who will be having Black Friday sales on superchargers - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 11-24-2014, 09:32 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular
 
WhiteCali5oh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Beckley
Region: West Virgina
Posts: 1,396
Who will be having Black Friday sales on superchargers

Hey I'm looking to buy a supercharger this Friday for Black Friday or cyber Monday. Which places will have sales. Preferably on the vortech or Paxton kit. Possibly the vmp.


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
WhiteCali5oh is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 11-24-2014, 09:41 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: New Smyrna Beach
Region: Florida
Posts: 102
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteCali5oh View Post
Hey I'm looking to buy a supercharger this Friday for Black Friday or cyber Monday. Which places will have sales. Preferably on the vortech or Paxton kit. Possibly the vmp.


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
That would be sweet. If I see any I'll post to this thread.

Sent from my HP SlateBook 10 x2 PC using Mustang Evolution mobile app
fission is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2014, 09:43 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular
 
WhiteCali5oh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Beckley
Region: West Virgina
Posts: 1,396
Ok man thanks


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
WhiteCali5oh is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 11-24-2014, 11:33 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular
 
Renuco612's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Union City
Region: California
Posts: 245
I want to know who is having a black Friday sale period. I need to purchase my suspension upgrades. My dealership gave me a decent price on installation.
Renuco612 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2014, 11:35 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular
 
WhiteCali5oh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Beckley
Region: West Virgina
Posts: 1,396
American muscle has a few things on sale. I saw that vmp will be having a sale as well on their superchargers. I hope jpcracing does and I'll order from them Friday!! Or team beefcake. Whoever has a sale and is cheapest will get my business. So some on guys!!


Sent from my iPad using Mustang Evolution
WhiteCali5oh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2014, 04:18 AM   #6
Registered Member
Regular
 
kingstrider's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Clarksburg
Region: Maryland
Posts: 299
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteCali5oh View Post
American muscle has a few things on sale. I saw that vmp will be having a sale as well on their superchargers. I hope jpcracing does and I'll order from them Friday!! Or team beefcake. Whoever has a sale and is cheapest will get my business. So some on guys!!


Sent from my iPad using Mustang Evolution
AM is always running a 'sale' of some sort but honestly its usually crap I don't want or need. I wish they would just run a flat sale for anything in the store and allow the buyer to pick what they want.

I'm following this thread and hoping to find some real deals as well but $100 off a $6k kit isn't much of a sale.
__________________
2014 Grabber Blue Mustang GT Premium with nav, RR and comfy packages, 3.73 limited slip axle and optional 19" machined aluminum wheels. Come hang out in the garage and check out my build so far!
kingstrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2014, 06:57 AM   #7
Staff
Regular
Staff
 
scottydsntknow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: JB MDL
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 16,592
If you're going to get a supercharger, its hard to beat these deals.


http://www.teambeefcakeracing.com/bfckevortech.html

http://www.teambeefcakeracing.com/bfckepaxton.html

The Lund tune is what makes these worth it, got linked over to it by another member. You can also put together a twin turbo kit for right around the same price using the On3 kit and the turbos will be more efficient and if you have an auto I would get the turbo over the supercharger.
__________________
2000 Mustang GT Steeda #0048

Just because I give you advice, doesn't mean I know more than you. Its just means I've done more stupid ****.
scottydsntknow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2014, 10:29 AM   #8
Registered Member
Regular
 
UrMaster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Morris
Region: Illinois
Posts: 630
I think the on3 is the best deal out there. Almost already seems like a sale price. Hard to beat the gains for that price.

http://www.latemodelrestoration.com/...o-Kit-11-14-50

Sent from my SM-N900V using Mustang Evolution mobile app
__________________
2011 GT Premium A6 glass roof.
Dynatech LT's, OR-X, Kooks Axle-back, Circle D 5c, Boss IM, BBK 85mm TB, JLT CAI, BMR LCA's, adj UCA & Panhard,Strange 10 way struts, 331 gears tuned by AED.
UrMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2014, 11:03 AM   #9
Registered Member
Regular
 
Rapinator126's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Region: Texas
Posts: 9,253
Quote:
Originally Posted by UrMaster View Post
I think the on3 is the best deal out there. Almost already seems like a sale price. Hard to beat the gains for that price.

http://www.latemodelrestoration.com/...o-Kit-11-14-50

Sent from my SM-N900V using Mustang Evolution mobile app
Yes then it gets to the same price as a centri blower package, after you put in the install charge for the on3 kit. And find a tuner who can actually tune for it, then buy the injectors.

It a a good kit, but what people fail to realize it's the same price as a paxton or vortech after its all said and done

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Mustang Evolution mobile app
Rapinator126 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2014, 11:13 AM   #10
Site Sponsor
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Malvern, PA
Region: Pennsylvania
Posts: 2,510
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteCali5oh View Post
Hey I'm looking to buy a supercharger this Friday for Black Friday or cyber Monday. Which places will have sales. Preferably on the vortech or Paxton kit. Possibly the vmp.
You better believe we're going to be running some pretty crazy sales come Black Friday! Let me know if you're not finding what you're after and I'll get you the "TeamAlex" discount.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fission View Post
That would be sweet. If I see any I'll post to this thread.
Keep an eye out!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renuco612 View Post
I want to know who is having a black Friday sale period. I need to purchase my suspension upgrades. My dealership gave me a decent price on installation.
It's only a couple days away and I'm sure we're going to have what you're looking for. If not, shoot me a PM we will not be beat this Friday!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteCali5oh View Post
American muscle has a few things on sale. I saw that vmp will be having a sale as well on their superchargers. I hope jpcracing does and I'll order from them Friday!! Or team beefcake. Whoever has a sale and is cheapest will get my business. So some on guys!!
Sent from my iPad using Mustang Evolution
We're going to have many things listed! Again-Let me know come Friday and I'll get you a killer deal on a charger!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingstrider View Post
AM is always running a 'sale' of some sort but honestly its usually crap I don't want or need. I wish they would just run a flat sale for anything in the store and allow the buyer to pick what they want.
I'm following this thread and hoping to find some real deals as well but $100 off a $6k kit isn't much of a sale.
Hey-Sorry to hear about that but this years going to be drastically different! If you're not seeing something that you're after shoot me a PM and I'll get you set up with a quote!

If anyone has any questions feel free to let me know or shoot me a PM!

Alex
__________________
Alex Lazarus | AmericanMuscle.com
Toll Free: 1-866-363-4591
Bama Hotline: 888.226.9764 | M-F 9AM-5:30PM EST
WIN A SUPERCHARGED MUSTANG & 2017 RAPTOR!
Free Same-Day Shipping!
AMAlexLazarus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2014, 11:15 AM   #11
Registered Member
Regular
 
UrMaster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Morris
Region: Illinois
Posts: 630
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapinator126 View Post
Yes then it gets to the same price as a centri blower package, after you put in the install charge for the on3 kit. And find a tuner who can actually tune for it, then buy the injectors.

It a a good kit, but what people fail to realize it's the same price as a paxton or vortech after its all said and done

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Mustang Evolution mobile app
But if one installed themselves, all that's needed is injectors it looks like? I'd think that would be cheaper without using shop to install.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Mustang Evolution mobile app
__________________
2011 GT Premium A6 glass roof.
Dynatech LT's, OR-X, Kooks Axle-back, Circle D 5c, Boss IM, BBK 85mm TB, JLT CAI, BMR LCA's, adj UCA & Panhard,Strange 10 way struts, 331 gears tuned by AED.
UrMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2014, 11:15 AM   #12
Registered Member
Regular
 
jayman33's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Region: North Carolina
Posts: 515
www.facebook.com/hypermotiveperformance

Should look into it
__________________
A boss.....
jayman33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2014, 11:57 AM   #13
Registered Member
Regular
 
Seanp94's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Cherry hill
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 116
Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1416938210.836449.jpg
Views:	195
Size:	417.9 KB
ID:	170305


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
Seanp94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2014, 01:09 PM   #14
Staff
Regular
Staff
 
scottydsntknow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: JB MDL
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 16,592
Quote:
Originally Posted by UrMaster View Post
But if one installed themselves, all that's needed is injectors it looks like? I'd think that would be cheaper without using shop to install.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Mustang Evolution mobile app
The Paxton or Vortech is $5700.

On3 is $4500 give or take with the required MAF kit and their #47 injectors. A good tune and a BAP is going to put you in the low-mid $5k ballpark. Install... I'd never pay anyone to install something like that myself but if you do have to pay, its going to be a LOT more to get the turbo kit installed.

Now if you are going for BIG power on a built motor or have plans then you might as well upgrade to the 67mm turbos and billet compressor wheels for another $550. Might not be a bad "futureproofing" buy but they also won't build boost quite as fast as the 60mm units and the 60mm units have taken built auto cars into the 9s already. I think someone with a built motor and the 67mm twins broke into the 8s recently...

For a stick shift street car, just get the vortech or paxton and call it a day IMO. The Beefcake kits come with literally EVERYTHING and the Lund tune so there is nothing else to buy whatsoever.
__________________
2000 Mustang GT Steeda #0048

Just because I give you advice, doesn't mean I know more than you. Its just means I've done more stupid ****.
scottydsntknow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2014, 01:53 PM   #15
Registered Member
Regular
 
Rapinator126's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Region: Texas
Posts: 9,253
Quote:
Originally Posted by UrMaster View Post
But if one installed themselves, all that's needed is injectors it looks like? I'd think that would be cheaper without using shop to install.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Mustang Evolution mobile app
Installing the on3 kit yourself I'd going to be a pain. Unless you know fabrication skills. It's not a bolt on kit.
And tuning is a major factor with the on3 kit. They have iddle issues. And takes a experienced tuner thay has done the on3 kit b4 to get it worked out.

It's a good kit don't get me wrong. If you go with it, just make sure you get a shop who has done them in the past

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Mustang Evolution mobile app
Rapinator126 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2014, 01:58 PM   #16
Registered Member
Regular
 
WhiteCali5oh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Beckley
Region: West Virgina
Posts: 1,396
Well I have someone that quoted me a complete vortech/Paxton kit for cheaper than all those and they are on this forum. All I need is a tune. So we will see who has the best price come Friday because I'm buying.


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
WhiteCali5oh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2014, 02:12 PM   #17
Staff
Regular
Staff
 
scottydsntknow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: JB MDL
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 16,592
They come with the ENTIRE fuel system including the BAP and injectors and everything?
__________________
2000 Mustang GT Steeda #0048

Just because I give you advice, doesn't mean I know more than you. Its just means I've done more stupid ****.
scottydsntknow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2014, 02:18 PM   #18
Staff
Regular
Staff
 
scottydsntknow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: JB MDL
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 16,592
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapinator126 View Post
Installing the on3 kit yourself I'd going to be a pain. Unless you know fabrication skills. It's not a bolt on kit.
And tuning is a major factor with the on3 kit. They have iddle issues. And takes a experienced tuner thay has done the on3 kit b4 to get it worked out.

It's a good kit don't get me wrong. If you go with it, just make sure you get a shop who has done them in the past

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Mustang Evolution mobile app
I've read through multiple install threads and the big On3 started thread on the Corral and from what I've seen, the install is not that bad if you have not much more than basic mechanical skills, a good set of tools and maybe someone who can weld but usually not. Again, no personal experience so I'll defer to those who have and (as with anything car related) YMMV. Its definitely going to be much much much more complicated than the Paxton.

Beefcake has those pretty nifty "torque improvement" kits too. At least they look cool. I've heard of ppl doing this for years with the S trims on older Mustangs and apparently it works well. Or are they just snake oil?
__________________
2000 Mustang GT Steeda #0048

Just because I give you advice, doesn't mean I know more than you. Its just means I've done more stupid ****.
scottydsntknow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2014, 03:32 PM   #19
Registered Member
Regular
 
WhiteCali5oh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Beckley
Region: West Virgina
Posts: 1,396
Yeah man BOost a pump,injectors,and everything. I just need the tune.


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
WhiteCali5oh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2014, 01:54 AM   #20
Registered Member
Regular
 
WhiteCali5oh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Beckley
Region: West Virgina
Posts: 1,396
Anybody gonna have a "super sale" on some superchargers?


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
WhiteCali5oh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2014, 03:52 AM   #21
Registered Member
Regular
 
jayman33's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Region: North Carolina
Posts: 515
No "super sale" but we'll always offer some great package deals for guys on supercharger. We're Vortech, Paxton, and Roush master dealers. We also do VMP
__________________
A boss.....
jayman33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2014, 10:10 AM   #22
Registered Member
Regular
 
UrMaster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Morris
Region: Illinois
Posts: 630
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottydsntknow View Post
The Paxton or Vortech is $5700.

On3 is $4500 give or take with the required MAF kit and their #47 injectors. A good tune and a BAP is going to put you in the low-mid $5k ballpark. Install... I'd never pay anyone to install something like that myself but if you do have to pay, its going to be a LOT more to get the turbo kit installed.

Now if you are going for BIG power on a built motor or have plans then you might as well upgrade to the 67mm turbos and billet compressor wheels for another $550. Might not be a bad "futureproofing" buy but they also won't build boost quite as fast as the 60mm units and the 60mm units have taken built auto cars into the 9s already. I think someone with a built motor and the 67mm twins broke into the 8s recently...

For a stick shift street car, just get the vortech or paxton and call it a day IMO. The Beefcake kits come with literally EVERYTHING and the Lund tune so there is nothing else to buy whatsoever.
Not sure where u seen the on3 kit for $4500 but LMR has it for $3800. I could see mid 4k but not into the 5's.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Mustang Evolution mobile app
__________________
2011 GT Premium A6 glass roof.
Dynatech LT's, OR-X, Kooks Axle-back, Circle D 5c, Boss IM, BBK 85mm TB, JLT CAI, BMR LCA's, adj UCA & Panhard,Strange 10 way struts, 331 gears tuned by AED.
UrMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2014, 12:25 PM   #23
Registered Member
Regular
 
Rapinator126's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Region: Texas
Posts: 9,253
Quote:
Originally Posted by UrMaster View Post
Not sure where u seen the on3 kit for $4500 but LMR has it for $3800. I could see mid 4k but not into the 5's.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Mustang Evolution mobile app
Well let's see 3800 for the kit
$ 900 for good injectors
1800-2000 for install
400-500 for a tune.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Mustang Evolution mobile app
Rapinator126 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2014, 11:01 PM   #24
Registered Member
Regular
 
teabagsax's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Las Vegas
Region: Nevada
Posts: 42
Jayman33 isn't fibbin. I got a great deal on the Vortech setup.


Sent from my iPad using Mustang Evolution
teabagsax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2014, 11:28 PM   #25
Staff
Regular
Staff
 
scottydsntknow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: JB MDL
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 16,592
Quote:
Originally Posted by UrMaster View Post
Not sure where u seen the on3 kit for $4500 but LMR has it for $3800. I could see mid 4k but not into the 5's.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Mustang Evolution mobile app
Yeah that's the price of the base kit. MAF kit and injectors from On3 bump it to $4500. BAP and tune and a few other things bring it to the low $5k range. That is if you install yourself.
__________________
2000 Mustang GT Steeda #0048

Just because I give you advice, doesn't mean I know more than you. Its just means I've done more stupid ****.
scottydsntknow is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Gimme them there Black Friday Sales NewMtang 2011-2014 V6 Mustang 2 11-28-2013 12:46 AM
Black friday sales for stangs shsfresh87 General Mustang Discussion 2 11-27-2011 09:04 PM
Black Friday Sales shsfresh87 General Mustang Discussion 3 11-13-2011 01:38 PM
Having surgery Friday!! Danger Dude The Bar 43 08-05-2005 03:54 PM

» Like Us On Facebook



12:40 AM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.