Who will be having Black Friday sales on superchargers - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 11-24-2014, 09:32 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: West Virgina
Who will be having Black Friday sales on superchargers

Hey I'm looking to buy a supercharger this Friday for Black Friday or cyber Monday. Which places will have sales. Preferably on the vortech or Paxton kit. Possibly the vmp.

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
WhiteCali5oh is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-24-2014, 09:41 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteCali5oh View Post
Hey I'm looking to buy a supercharger this Friday for Black Friday or cyber Monday. Which places will have sales. Preferably on the vortech or Paxton kit. Possibly the vmp.

That would be sweet. If I see any I'll post to this thread.

Sent from my HP SlateBook 10 x2 PC using Mustang Evolution mobile app
fission is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2014, 09:43 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Ok man thanks

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-24-2014, 11:33 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California
I want to know who is having a black Friday sale period. I need to purchase my suspension upgrades. My dealership gave me a decent price on installation.
Renuco612 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2014, 11:35 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

American muscle has a few things on sale. I saw that vmp will be having a sale as well on their superchargers. I hope jpcracing does and I'll order from them Friday!! Or team beefcake. Whoever has a sale and is cheapest will get my business. So some on guys!!

Sent from my iPad using Mustang Evolution
Old 11-25-2014, 04:18 AM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Maryland
Quote:
American muscle has a few things on sale. I saw that vmp will be having a sale as well on their superchargers. I hope jpcracing does and I'll order from them Friday!! Or team beefcake. Whoever has a sale and is cheapest will get my business. So some on guys!!

AM is always running a 'sale' of some sort but honestly its usually crap I don't want or need. I wish they would just run a flat sale for anything in the store and allow the buyer to pick what they want.

I'm following this thread and hoping to find some real deals as well but $100 off a $6k kit isn't much of a sale.
Old 11-25-2014, 06:57 AM   #7
Staff
Regular
Staff

Region: New Jersey
If you're going to get a supercharger, its hard to beat these deals.

http://www.teambeefcakeracing.com/bfckevortech.html

http://www.teambeefcakeracing.com/bfckepaxton.html

The Lund tune is what makes these worth it, got linked over to it by another member. You can also put together a twin turbo kit for right around the same price using the On3 kit and the turbos will be more efficient and if you have an auto I would get the turbo over the supercharger.
2000 Mustang GT Steeda #0048

Just because I give you advice, doesn't mean I know more than you. Its just means I've done more stupid ****.
scottydsntknow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2014, 10:29 AM   #8
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Illinois
I think the on3 is the best deal out there. Almost already seems like a sale price. Hard to beat the gains for that price.

http://www.latemodelrestoration.com/...o-Kit-11-14-50

Sent from my SM-N900V using Mustang Evolution mobile app
Old 11-25-2014, 11:03 AM   #9
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by UrMaster View Post
I think the on3 is the best deal out there. Almost already seems like a sale price. Hard to beat the gains for that price.

http://www.latemodelrestoration.com/...o-Kit-11-14-50

Yes then it gets to the same price as a centri blower package, after you put in the install charge for the on3 kit. And find a tuner who can actually tune for it, then buy the injectors.

It a a good kit, but what people fail to realize it's the same price as a paxton or vortech after its all said and done

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Mustang Evolution mobile app
Rapinator126 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2014, 11:13 AM   #10
Site Sponsor

Region: Pennsylvania
Quote:
You better believe we're going to be running some pretty crazy sales come Black Friday! Let me know if you're not finding what you're after and I'll get you the "TeamAlex" discount.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fission View Post
That would be sweet. If I see any I'll post to this thread.
Keep an eye out!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renuco612 View Post
I want to know who is having a black Friday sale period. I need to purchase my suspension upgrades. My dealership gave me a decent price on installation.
It's only a couple days away and I'm sure we're going to have what you're looking for. If not, shoot me a PM we will not be beat this Friday!

Quote:
We're going to have many things listed! Again-Let me know come Friday and I'll get you a killer deal on a charger!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingstrider View Post
AM is always running a 'sale' of some sort but honestly its usually crap I don't want or need. I wish they would just run a flat sale for anything in the store and allow the buyer to pick what they want.
I'm following this thread and hoping to find some real deals as well but $100 off a $6k kit isn't much of a sale.
Hey-Sorry to hear about that but this years going to be drastically different! If you're not seeing something that you're after shoot me a PM and I'll get you set up with a quote!

If anyone has any questions feel free to let me know or shoot me a PM!

Alex
Bama Hotline: 888.226.9764 | M-F 9AM-5:30PM EST
WIN A SUPERCHARGED MUSTANG & 2017 RAPTOR!
Free Same-Day Shipping!
AMAlexLazarus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2014, 11:15 AM   #11
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapinator126 View Post
Yes then it gets to the same price as a centri blower package, after you put in the install charge for the on3 kit. And find a tuner who can actually tune for it, then buy the injectors.

It a a good kit, but what people fail to realize it's the same price as a paxton or vortech after its all said and done

But if one installed themselves, all that's needed is injectors it looks like? I'd think that would be cheaper without using shop to install.

Old 11-25-2014, 11:15 AM   #12
Registered Member
Regular

Region: North Carolina
www.facebook.com/hypermotiveperformance

Should look into it
Old 11-25-2014, 11:57 AM   #13
Registered Member
Regular

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1416938210.836449.jpg
Views:	195
Size:	417.9 KB
ID:	170305

Seanp94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2014, 01:09 PM   #14
Staff
Regular
Staff

Quote:
But if one installed themselves, all that's needed is injectors it looks like? I'd think that would be cheaper without using shop to install.

The Paxton or Vortech is $5700.

On3 is $4500 give or take with the required MAF kit and their #47 injectors. A good tune and a BAP is going to put you in the low-mid $5k ballpark. Install... I'd never pay anyone to install something like that myself but if you do have to pay, its going to be a LOT more to get the turbo kit installed.

Now if you are going for BIG power on a built motor or have plans then you might as well upgrade to the 67mm turbos and billet compressor wheels for another $550. Might not be a bad "futureproofing" buy but they also won't build boost quite as fast as the 60mm units and the 60mm units have taken built auto cars into the 9s already. I think someone with a built motor and the 67mm twins broke into the 8s recently...

For a stick shift street car, just get the vortech or paxton and call it a day IMO. The Beefcake kits come with literally EVERYTHING and the Lund tune so there is nothing else to buy whatsoever.

Just because I give you advice, doesn't mean I know more than you. Its just means I've done more stupid ****.
Old 11-25-2014, 01:53 PM   #15
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Installing the on3 kit yourself I'd going to be a pain. Unless you know fabrication skills. It's not a bolt on kit.
And tuning is a major factor with the on3 kit. They have iddle issues. And takes a experienced tuner thay has done the on3 kit b4 to get it worked out.

It's a good kit don't get me wrong. If you go with it, just make sure you get a shop who has done them in the past

Old 11-25-2014, 01:58 PM   #16
Registered Member
Regular

Well I have someone that quoted me a complete vortech/Paxton kit for cheaper than all those and they are on this forum. All I need is a tune. So we will see who has the best price come Friday because I'm buying.

Old 11-25-2014, 02:12 PM   #17
Staff
Regular
Staff

They come with the ENTIRE fuel system including the BAP and injectors and everything?

Old 11-25-2014, 02:18 PM   #18
Staff
Regular
Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapinator126 View Post
Installing the on3 kit yourself I'd going to be a pain. Unless you know fabrication skills. It's not a bolt on kit.
And tuning is a major factor with the on3 kit. They have iddle issues. And takes a experienced tuner thay has done the on3 kit b4 to get it worked out.

It's a good kit don't get me wrong. If you go with it, just make sure you get a shop who has done them in the past

I've read through multiple install threads and the big On3 started thread on the Corral and from what I've seen, the install is not that bad if you have not much more than basic mechanical skills, a good set of tools and maybe someone who can weld but usually not. Again, no personal experience so I'll defer to those who have and (as with anything car related) YMMV. Its definitely going to be much much much more complicated than the Paxton.

Beefcake has those pretty nifty "torque improvement" kits too. At least they look cool. I've heard of ppl doing this for years with the S trims on older Mustangs and apparently it works well. Or are they just snake oil?

Old 11-25-2014, 03:32 PM   #19
Registered Member
Regular

Yeah man BOost a pump,injectors,and everything. I just need the tune.

Old 11-27-2014, 01:54 AM   #20
Registered Member
Regular

Anybody gonna have a "super sale" on some superchargers?

Old 11-27-2014, 03:52 AM   #21
Registered Member
Regular

Region: North Carolina
No "super sale" but we'll always offer some great package deals for guys on supercharger. We're Vortech, Paxton, and Roush master dealers. We also do VMP
Old 11-27-2014, 10:10 AM   #22
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottydsntknow View Post
The Paxton or Vortech is $5700.

On3 is $4500 give or take with the required MAF kit and their #47 injectors. A good tune and a BAP is going to put you in the low-mid $5k ballpark. Install... I'd never pay anyone to install something like that myself but if you do have to pay, its going to be a LOT more to get the turbo kit installed.

Now if you are going for BIG power on a built motor or have plans then you might as well upgrade to the 67mm turbos and billet compressor wheels for another $550. Might not be a bad "futureproofing" buy but they also won't build boost quite as fast as the 60mm units and the 60mm units have taken built auto cars into the 9s already. I think someone with a built motor and the 67mm twins broke into the 8s recently...

For a stick shift street car, just get the vortech or paxton and call it a day IMO. The Beefcake kits come with literally EVERYTHING and the Lund tune so there is nothing else to buy whatsoever.
Not sure where u seen the on3 kit for $4500 but LMR has it for $3800. I could see mid 4k but not into the 5's.

Old 11-27-2014, 12:25 PM   #23
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Not sure where u seen the on3 kit for $4500 but LMR has it for $3800. I could see mid 4k but not into the 5's.

Well let's see 3800 for the kit
$ 900 for good injectors
1800-2000 for install
400-500 for a tune.

Old 11-27-2014, 11:01 PM   #24
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Nevada
Jayman33 isn't fibbin. I got a great deal on the Vortech setup.

teabagsax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2014, 11:28 PM   #25
Staff
Regular
Staff

Quote:

Yeah that's the price of the base kit. MAF kit and injectors from On3 bump it to $4500. BAP and tune and a few other things bring it to the low $5k range. That is if you install yourself.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT