Mustang Evolution Forum banner

Stock 2014 GT wheels?

2K views 25 replies 12 participants last post by  Prowler59 
#1 ·
Just out of curiosity, whats a reasonable price someone would actually buy the stock wheels on a 14 GT? and do people even buy the stock wheels? I thought some people might just to use as burnout wheels but I'm not sure

#9 ·
Relatively new I would estimate about 70-75% tread left but not really sure how to tell tbh lol they have 6.7K miles on them

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Mustang Evolution mobile app

---------- Post added at 10:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:02 PM ----------

Relatively new I would estimate about 70-75% tread left but not really sure how to tell tbh lol they have 6.7K miles on them

Also they are dipped black right now but I can obviously peel it off and clean them thoroughly and shine tires if necessary

#16 ·

---------- Post added at 10:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:02 PM ----------

Also they are dipped black right now but I can obviously peel it off and clean them thoroughly and shine tires if necessary
Are you in Arizona? Saw a set on Craigslist for sale but they were plasti dipped black. If I were looking for some I would be worried they were trying to hide some dings and scratches under there.

#15 ·
It depends on the wheel. The base 5-spoke wheels with good tires usually go for about $400-600 in my area. The optional wheels usually go for more. I sold my 18" polished aluminum wheels for $800 and have seen the 19" machined aluminum wheels for as much as $1000. Brembo wheels are all over the place but they are very common. Again just depends on the wheel, try looking on craigslist or ebay.

#19 ·
I sold my Four 2014 Ford Mustang Factory 19" OEM Wheels Tires 245/45/19 Pirelli with TPMS still in with less than 1,000 miles for $875.00 and they sold fast. I put them up for sale right when I ordered my new wheels, and had them sold almost immediately, I had to wait a few days until my new wheels came in so I wouldn't be stuck with my car up on blocks, plus I reused the boxes to ship out my wheels.

#20 ·
I sold my 18" GT rims for $750. They sold in less than a week and I bought a set of 19" Brembo wheels for the same $750. It worked out that the guy picked up my 18" rims the same day I went to pick up the new ones, so I didn't have to spend any of my own cash and the car was on blocked for less than 8 hours!

#21 ·
I'm buying a take off set of the 19" machined aluminum with black painted windows wheels with new Pirelli tires and no TPMS sensors for $900. It was more than I wanted to pay but these wheels don't come up for sale hardly ever on CL and the set that just sold on ebay with the sensors were over $1,000 with shipping. I can get a set of Ford Racing TPMS sensors with the Ford tool to sync them for $110 so the price comes out to about the same or I can reuse my old ones if I want to sell my stock wheels without sensors.

a set of Brembo wheels with good tread stock tires and sensors just sold on our local CL for $700.

Wayne

#22 ·
I paid $100 each for two 18 inch wheels (no TPMS) for my 14 after the original two got curb rash from avoiding a collision right after I got the car.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.