Mustang Evolution Forum banner

I need opinions on wheel selection

3K views 30 replies 13 participants last post by  Prowler59 
#1 ·
So I'm wanting to get new wheels and tires for my car but I would like some help and at that some pics would be great. I have a Sterling Grey CS and have the black chrome wheels it comes with but I want something totally different. I don't drag race but do get on it at times. I was looking at some Godspeed deep-dish due to wanting a wide tire as well as a huge lip in wheels. I like the black chrome but also silver but I don't know how it would look. So that's why I'm asking for some opinions for those that know a bit more. I also don't want to have to use spacers or drop the car. I'm getting some new suspension for front but not lowering. Thanks and I have looked at the other wheel threads, just haven't seen what I was looking for.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Mustang Evolution mobile app

#14 ·
Go big or go home :)
PUR RS05 in modern matte black

#15 ·
Deerslayer....nice wheels buddy!! I like them but what I'm trying to do is go with a deep dish wheel. I think I'm going for 10s in the rear and 9 I'm front. I have found some Forgiato and Asanti just still torn on what to do...

#16 ·
So I'm wanting to get new wheels and tires for my car but I would like some help and at that some pics would be great. I have a Sterling Grey CS and have the black chrome wheels it comes with but I want something totally different. I don't drag race but do get on it at times. I was looking at some Godspeed deep-dish due to wanting a wide tire as well as a huge lip in wheels. I like the black chrome but also silver but I don't know how it would look. So that's why I'm asking for some opinions for those that know a bit more. I also don't want to have to use spacers or drop the car. I'm getting some new suspension for front but not lowering. Thanks and I have looked at the other wheel threads, just haven't seen what I was looking for.

These are the wheels I really like

#20 ·
Looks nice mustang145.0
I read a thread about not going to 20s due to suspension and bad ride so I'm kind of rethinking my plan. Might just stick to 19s. I don't drive the car much...has 6k miles and Feb 14th will be my one year with it.

#23 ·
When I went from 19s to 20s the ride difference was not affected much. I felt way more of a ride difference after I installed my springs.

2013 Sterling Grey GT/Brembo package/upper and lower Billet grill/SR Performance lowering springs/J&M adjustable panhard bar/Roush axel back/AEM CAI

#24 ·
Well I don't really like the plastidip. Fades away and want a larger wheel none the less. I like the wheels just want something to set the car off. I'm doing it really for looks not performance. The car is already fast as h***!!!

#27 ·
Prowler
That's what I'm going to do. No funky chrome in my car...just very difficult to decide lol...I was planning on selling my stock wheels but decided not to

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.