Those with BMR Suspension...quality? - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 01-07-2015, 03:07 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Henderson
Region: Kentucky
Posts: 123
Those with BMR Suspension...quality?

I was just wanting to know what everyone else thought about the quality of their BMR suspension pieces. I just received mine from UPS and was looking everything over. I noticed on the upper control arm and the adjustable panhard bar that the welds don't seem like, I don't know, they weren't finished or something. Like the two pieces of tubing were put together and welded and the gap in between wasn't completely filled. There is still a gap all the way around where the weld is. I was just assuming this gap should have been filled completely and probably just slightly above the plane of the pipe. Does everyone's look this way or did I just get a set made in a hurry on a Friday or something lol. Everything looks good for the most part, I'm just wanting to make sure I didn't get some parts that got made in a hast and were pushed through quality controls without a look lol.
MOOSEDAWG29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 01-07-2015, 03:14 PM   #2
Registered Member

Regular
 
natestang07's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Soap Lake
Region: Washington
Posts: 5,321
Quote:
Originally Posted by MOOSEDAWG29 View Post
I was just wanting to know what everyone else thought about the quality of their BMR suspension pieces. I just received mine from UPS and was looking everything over. I noticed on the upper control arm and the adjustable panhard bar that the welds don't seem like, I don't know, they weren't finished or something. Like the two pieces of tubing were put together and welded and the gap in between wasn't completely filled. There is still a gap all the way around where the weld is. I was just assuming this gap should have been filled completely and probably just slightly above the plane of the pipe. Does everyone's look this way or did I just get a set made in a hurry on a Friday or something lol. Everything looks good for the most part, I'm just wanting to make sure I didn't get some parts that got made in a hast and were pushed through quality controls without a look lol.
Post some pictures

05 Gt Premium Performance White, flowmaster outlaws, Jlt Series 3, Bama 91r tune
natestang07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2015, 07:44 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular
 
hobo1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Raleigh
Region: North Carolina
Posts: 142
Yeah, pics and we can give you better guidance. A couple gaps in welds shouldn't affect operation, but could allow for fouling/dirt where it doesnt belong.

But if there are quality issues, your store or BMR are very likely to stand behind them -- get out another one for you. I have BMR upper and lower rear arms and the welds were sweet and complete.

American Muscle RMA'd a part for me last week with no hassles. Not BMR in that case, though.


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
hobo1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 01-08-2015, 12:17 AM   #4
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Henderson
Region: Kentucky
Posts: 123
Yea I'll get a few pics tomorrow for ya. I mean the welds are all the way around and all they just don't seem as complete as what I would have thought they would have been.
MOOSEDAWG29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2015, 12:40 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Henderson
Region: Kentucky
Posts: 123
These pics are terrible but if you can tell the seam isn't quite filled in. In some places like the stops and starts, its mostly full because thats the stop/start point, they always have taller welds there.
These pics are from the panhard bar and the upper control arm.

Also you can see a pretty nice pinhole in the bushing end of the upper control arm.

Its not that I'm very worried about any of this as far as holding, its just that having welded a lot of stuff in my day and worked with more welders than I care to remember lol, thats the stuff that you don't let fly. Especially when the work is for someone else. And usually as welding standards go, the weld should be as thick as the metal on both sides of it plus a small percentage inside and out. Now thats for pipe welding and all that, and theres gaps in between when you start welding. As for structural like this would be, butting the two together and filling the gap place the small percentage on the outside would probably be the norm.

Like I said, I'm not worried that a weld like that would hold or not, its just that if the work wasn't done or whatever, did they look over anything else?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0068.JPG
Views:	153
Size:	1.53 MB
ID:	173132   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0069.JPG
Views:	159
Size:	1.86 MB
ID:	173133  

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0070.JPG
Views:	142
Size:	1.58 MB
ID:	173134   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0067.JPG
Views:	155
Size:	1.78 MB
ID:	173135  

MOOSEDAWG29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2015, 02:07 PM   #6
Registered Member

Regular
 
natestang07's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Soap Lake
Region: Washington
Posts: 5,321
Looks iffy to me

05 Gt Premium Performance White, flowmaster outlaws, Jlt Series 3, Bama 91r tune
natestang07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2015, 02:15 PM   #7
Registered Member
Regular
 
Grabber Blue5.0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: East Haven
Region: Connecticut
Posts: 3,510
Contact Kelly @ BMR and get his thoughts. He'll make it right.
__________________
2017 Dodge Challenger T/A Redline Tri-Coat
2015 Dodge Challenger Scat Pack Jazz Blue Pearl Sold
2015 GT Premium 401A Ingot Silver Sold
2011 GT Premium 401A Grabber Blue Sold
Grabber Blue5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2015, 11:14 PM   #8
Registered Member

Regular
 
olerodder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Corvallis
Region: Oregon
Posts: 2,707
I am not going to be critical of the brand, but being a mechanical engineer and Tech Inspector for the Western Regional SCCA, if I inspected a race car with those welds it would go back on the trailer and be written up in the log book.
olerodder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2015, 11:49 PM   #9
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Henderson
Region: Kentucky
Posts: 123
Just saw I haven't been getting notified of replies Either way, I had the parts sitting out on the work bench, and all the boxes laying on the floor of my dad's garage..........and the ****er used them all to start fires . Either way I guess i could call them and see what they say. Like I said though, if I knew the guy had actually laid down a good weld and then walked away with the intent of coming back and finishing up and someone came and grabbed what they thought were finished, then I wouldn't necessarily worried about its strength. But it could have been a guy just trying to get one extra done before he said **** it and quit his job, I dunno lol.

Also I was waiting for the Christmas sale to buy all this stuff to get the best deal possible and now I'm wondering if this would have happened if I had just bit the bullet and bought it all at full price when I was really wanting to order.

Or maybe I'm just thinking to much.

Either way olerodder, you really wouldn't let someone race if you saw welds like that on their parts?
MOOSEDAWG29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2015, 01:27 AM   #10
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Houston
Region: Texas
Posts: 25
You know what they say 'the bigger the blob the better the job' (sarcasm) btw. I'd contact the vendor on those


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
WasSHOnow5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2015, 08:54 AM   #11
Registered Member
Regular
 
Laquisha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: San Antonio
Region: Texas
Posts: 1,279
I have lca uca control mounts and relocation bracket from BMR. All work perfectly !!


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
Laquisha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2015, 10:38 AM   #12
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Henderson
Region: Kentucky
Posts: 123
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laquisha View Post
I have lca uca control mounts and relocation bracket from BMR. All work perfectly !!


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
Yeah, I got those pieces too, but those were just fillet welds and they seemed to look ok on mine too. Even though I'm still going to go back and give everything another once over before I call them.
MOOSEDAWG29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2015, 10:53 AM   #13
Registered Member

Regular
 
olerodder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Corvallis
Region: Oregon
Posts: 2,707
[QUOTE=MOOSEDAWG29;2154423]Just saw I haven't been getting notified of replies Either way, I had the parts sitting out on the work bench, and all the boxes laying on the floor of my dad's garage..........and the ****er used them all to start fires . Either way I guess i could call them and see what they say. Like I said though, if I knew the guy had actually laid down a good weld and then walked away with the intent of coming back and finishing up and someone came and grabbed what they thought were finished, then I wouldn't necessarily worried about its strength. But it could have been a guy just trying to get one extra done before he said **** it and quit his job, I dunno lol.

Also I was waiting for the Christmas sale to buy all this stuff to get the best deal possible and now I'm wondering if this would have happened if I had just bit the bullet and bought it all at full price when I was really wanting to order.

Or maybe I'm just thinking to much.

Either way olerodder, you really wouldn't let someone race if you saw welds like that on their parts?[/QUOTE]

No!
Every year a race car has to be inspected, call it an annual inspection. This is the time the car is gone over with a fine tooth comb, and these welds would not pass my inspection. Basically they have penetrated below the surface of the material and are weaker to rotational and bending forces. Granted I'm talking about a race car..........in my mind there is no difference between your car and race car............plus if something broke you could risk other people's safety, not just your own.
If I was signing their log book it would be noted and if they did get it fixed next time they came to race..........they would go back on the trailer. When I have to sign the log book, the cars safety along with the driver is now my responsibility, and I don't take that lightly!
olerodder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2015, 12:01 PM   #14
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Henderson
Region: Kentucky
Posts: 123
Well not that I'm ever going to need to have my car tech inspected that thoroughly lol, but I hope it doesn't matter. I contacted Kelly at BMR and they had a meeting with the himself, the owner, the fab manager, and the design engineer and they came to the conclusion that all is ok with the way things look with the butt welds. He also said that all the panhard bar's welds look the same basically. They were however not pleased with the pin hole in the weld on the upper control arm and are will to swap it for one that obviously doesn't have a pin hole even though they are more than confident that the performance won't be effected by it.

That being said, I don't see the welds effecting the performance nor the pin hole causing any problems. I feel like going through the returning and shipping process would be more of a headache than I want so I guess I will just keep everything and get to installing it when I can get the garage space freed up.

And lets hope I never run past a tech inspector like you olerodder lol.
MOOSEDAWG29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2015, 01:17 PM   #15
Registered Member

Regular
 
olerodder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Corvallis
Region: Oregon
Posts: 2,707
Quote:
Originally Posted by MOOSEDAWG29 View Post
Well not that I'm ever going to need to have my car tech inspected that thoroughly lol, but I hope it doesn't matter. I contacted Kelly at BMR and they had a meeting with the himself, the owner, the fab manager, and the design engineer and they came to the conclusion that all is ok with the way things look with the butt welds. He also said that all the panhard bar's welds look the same basically. They were however not pleased with the pin hole in the weld on the upper control arm and are will to swap it for one that obviously doesn't have a pin hole even though they are more than confident that the performance won't be effected by it.

That being said, I don't see the welds effecting the performance nor the pin hole causing any problems. I feel like going through the returning and shipping process would be more of a headache than I want so I guess I will just keep everything and get to installing it when I can get the garage space freed up.

And lets hope I never run past a tech inspector like you olerodder lol.
When I sign a log book for a race car, basically I have the safety of not only that car/driver, but all of the other car/drivers on the track..............and I don't take that lightly. I'm sure if you take your car to NASA or NHRA track you would have no problems passing tech, it's just that the SCCA is a little more strict. Just as a side note, the SCCA has had fewer fatalities than any other racing body in the USA, why...............because the SCCA takes safety as priority #1.
After hearing what was said and done for your situation, it may be ok for you, but I will stick with buying another brand of suspension parts.
olerodder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2015, 11:12 PM   #16
Registered User
Newbie
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Seffner
Region: Florida
Posts: 13
The tig welds pictured, are perfectly fine. Our tig welds are very consistent here at BMR, as we have two tig welders, who have been tig welding our components for many years now. Every part we manufacture, with a billet tube adapter, the weld will look similar to the pictures above. There is a substantial sized gap when the tube adapter meets the primary tube body, I assure you...there is a good amount of tig weld there.

We have not developed our reputation by allowing faulty welds to ship from our facility, and not resolve the issue. If anyone does not want an improperly welded BMR component to be out and about on cars all over the world, on roads and tracks - it is myself and BMR..

As I told the OP, I am not super excited about that pin hole in the UCA weld. I informed him that I would gladly resolve it. I also told him that I believe it will not prove to cause any ill or unwanted effects. If he chooses to send it back, then I will send him a UPS Label and send a new one out as soon as I can track the returned component.

I have MANY customers who run their cars in SCCA, and I have never had a customer call me about failing any sort of inspection due to our weld quality. Our Panhard bars, LCA, and several other items we make with these tube adapters can be seen underneath SCCA cars all over the country, with similar welds.

On that note, OP, if you change your mind and would like a new UCA - simply reply back to my email and I will take care of you.

Enjoy your BMR Suspension pieces.

Kelly
BMR Suspension is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2015, 02:13 PM   #17
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Henderson
Region: Kentucky
Posts: 123
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMR Suspension View Post
The tig welds pictured, are perfectly fine. Our tig welds are very consistent here at BMR, as we have two tig welders, who have been tig welding our components for many years now. Every part we manufacture, with a billet tube adapter, the weld will look similar to the pictures above. There is a substantial sized gap when the tube adapter meets the primary tube body, I assure you...there is a good amount of tig weld there.

We have not developed our reputation by allowing faulty welds to ship from our facility, and not resolve the issue. If anyone does not want an improperly welded BMR component to be out and about on cars all over the world, on roads and tracks - it is myself and BMR..

As I told the OP, I am not super excited about that pin hole in the UCA weld. I informed him that I would gladly resolve it. I also told him that I believe it will not prove to cause any ill or unwanted effects. If he chooses to send it back, then I will send him a UPS Label and send a new one out as soon as I can track the returned component.

I have MANY customers who run their cars in SCCA, and I have never had a customer call me about failing any sort of inspection due to our weld quality. Our Panhard bars, LCA, and several other items we make with these tube adapters can be seen underneath SCCA cars all over the country, with similar welds.

On that note, OP, if you change your mind and would like a new UCA - simply reply back to my email and I will take care of you.

Enjoy your BMR Suspension pieces.

Kelly
Hi Kelly
Yeah, like you said it shouldn't cause any problems so I was going to save you and myself the trouble of shipping stuff back and forth. Its not worth the hassle to either of us for such a minute problem. I haven't installed the parts yet since theres not enough room in my garage at the moment but I can't wait until I get to. I hope you don't think I was bashing or anything or trying to make BMR look bad by this post as it was not my intent, just started asking questions to see if I needed to senselessly waste your time or not. Either way thanks for your help and the great deal I got during the Christmas sale.
MOOSEDAWG29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2015, 02:26 PM   #18
Registered Member

Regular
 
natestang07's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Soap Lake
Region: Washington
Posts: 5,321
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMR Suspension View Post
The tig welds pictured, are perfectly fine. Our tig welds are very consistent here at BMR, as we have two tig welders, who have been tig welding our components for many years now. Every part we manufacture, with a billet tube adapter, the weld will look similar to the pictures above. There is a substantial sized gap when the tube adapter meets the primary tube body, I assure you...there is a good amount of tig weld there.

We have not developed our reputation by allowing faulty welds to ship from our facility, and not resolve the issue. If anyone does not want an improperly welded BMR component to be out and about on cars all over the world, on roads and tracks - it is myself and BMR..

As I told the OP, I am not super excited about that pin hole in the UCA weld. I informed him that I would gladly resolve it. I also told him that I believe it will not prove to cause any ill or unwanted effects. If he chooses to send it back, then I will send him a UPS Label and send a new one out as soon as I can track the returned component.

I have MANY customers who run their cars in SCCA, and I have never had a customer call me about failing any sort of inspection due to our weld quality. Our Panhard bars, LCA, and several other items we make with these tube adapters can be seen underneath SCCA cars all over the country, with similar welds.

On that note, OP, if you change your mind and would like a new UCA - simply reply back to my email and I will take care of you.

Enjoy your BMR Suspension pieces.

Kelly
Lots of good info here, thanks for taking the time to post. Glad you guys stand behind and are confident in your products.

05 Gt Premium Performance White, flowmaster outlaws, Jlt Series 3, Bama 91r tune
natestang07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2015, 04:24 PM   #19
Registered User
Newbie
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Seffner
Region: Florida
Posts: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by MOOSEDAWG29 View Post
Hi Kelly
Yeah, like you said it shouldn't cause any problems so I was going to save you and myself the trouble of shipping stuff back and forth. Its not worth the hassle to either of us for such a minute problem. I haven't installed the parts yet since theres not enough room in my garage at the moment but I can't wait until I get to. I hope you don't think I was bashing or anything or trying to make BMR look bad by this post as it was not my intent, just started asking questions to see if I needed to senselessly waste your time or not. Either way thanks for your help and the great deal I got during the Christmas sale.
No problem. I completely understand your actions, and I do not hold it against you one bit. I would do the same, if I was not quite sure about a product like that.

I routinely scour the internet for BMR problems, so I can keep things in check and prevent any "bad" info from spreading. This post came up, so I thought I would share some info to help clear the air. As you can see, I have been a member for several years, and this is my first activity on here, lol.

Furthermore, I took this pic literally 5 mins after I got your first email about the situation, and I completely forgot to share it with you. This is a bare billet adapter, and tube, as you have on your PHR. The part that is already built, is a test part that I have beside my desk that was put through durability testing, and was even bent from impact loads. It is strictly a part I use for tech, etc. With several bushings breaking first, it was finally put through enough load to bend the bar (it actually bent the center adjuster)...but, the pic will show you the welds, and how they compare to the un-welded piece. You can also see the fairly large gap, that is then filled with a TIG weld. That much TIG in there, is definitely not a bad thing. If it were MIG, then I'd have already sent you out a new bar.



For those reading, we have built and shipped over 40,000 Panhard bars from our location here in Florida. We are not aware of one single issue, pertaining to the design, or a weld.

OP, Happy Modding!
BMR Suspension is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2015, 04:41 PM   #20
Registered User
Newbie
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Seffner
Region: Florida
Posts: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by MOOSEDAWG29 View Post
Hi Kelly
Yeah, like you said it shouldn't cause any problems so I was going to save you and myself the trouble of shipping stuff back and forth. Its not worth the hassle to either of us for such a minute problem. I haven't installed the parts yet since theres not enough room in my garage at the moment but I can't wait until I get to. I hope you don't think I was bashing or anything or trying to make BMR look bad by this post as it was not my intent, just started asking questions to see if I needed to senselessly waste your time or not. Either way thanks for your help and the great deal I got during the Christmas sale.
No problem. I completely understand your actions, and I do not hold it against you one bit. I would do the same, if I was not quite sure about a product like that.

I routinely scour the internet for BMR problems, so I can keep things in check and prevent any "bad" info from spreading. This post came up, so I thought I would share some info to help clear the air. As you can see, I have been a member for several years, and this is my first activity on here, lol.

Furthermore, I took this pic literally 5 mins after I got your first email about the situation, and I completely forgot to share it with you. This is a bare billet adapter, and tube, as you have on your PHR. The part that is already built, is a test part that I have beside my desk that was put through durability testing, and was even bent from impact loads. It is strictly a part I use for tech, etc. With several bushings breaking first, it was finally put through enough load to bend the bar (it actually bent the center adjuster)...but, the pic will show you the welds, and how they compare to the un-welded piece. You can also see the fairly large gap, that is then filled with a TIG weld. That much TIG in there, is definitely not a bad thing. If it were MIG, then I'd have already sent you out a new bar.



For those reading, we have built and shipped over 40,000 Panhard bars from our location here in Florida. We are not aware of one single issue, pertaining to the design, or a weld.

OP, Happy Modding!
BMR Suspension is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2015, 11:17 PM   #21
Registered Member
Regular
 
Fabman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Pleasanton
Region: California
Posts: 1,173
I have pretty much BMR everything.
All top quality stuff in my experience.
__________________

Tuned by AED
*694 RWHP/677 RWTQ* 10.22@136mph
Currently Assaulting California's Roadcourses
Fabman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2015, 01:47 AM   #22
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Henderson
Region: Kentucky
Posts: 123
Ok, so I got a chance to start installing everything tonight. I installed everything but the UCA and mount.

So that being said, I'll help with some QC of sorts. So in the first set of pics you can see what the web shows the hardware to look like in the relocation bracket kit. Mine not quite the same.

The second set of pics is the instructions showing to need a 100mm bolt, good got those.
Then it also asks for 110mm bolts, uh oh, 120mm bolts. Not much of a problem except the end of the threads looked like they were gonna be pretty close to the outside of the bracket when all was said and done.

And lastly the tools list says 15mm, 18mm, and 22mm wrenches, however the bolts that go in place of where the dampers would be are clearly 19mm. .

So all this being said, I either got the wrong size bolts, or the instructions are written wrong, but either way the web pic shows all 4 bolts being the same so what does that mean. The instructions are wrong and I got the wrong bolts, or is the web pic wrong?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	website pic.jpg
Views:	70
Size:	2.03 MB
ID:	173982   Click image for larger version

Name:	my parts pic.jpg
Views:	73
Size:	1.68 MB
ID:	173983  

Click image for larger version

Name:	instruction 100mm.jpg
Views:	66
Size:	1.38 MB
ID:	173984   Click image for larger version

Name:	measure 100mm.jpg
Views:	72
Size:	1.54 MB
ID:	173985  

Click image for larger version

Name:	instructions 110mm.jpg
Views:	73
Size:	1.37 MB
ID:	173986   Click image for larger version

Name:	measurement 120mm.jpg
Views:	76
Size:	1.36 MB
ID:	173987  

Click image for larger version

Name:	instructions tools needed.jpg
Views:	77
Size:	1.30 MB
ID:	173988   Click image for larger version

Name:	18mm.jpg
Views:	72
Size:	1.35 MB
ID:	173989  

Click image for larger version

Name:	19mm.jpg
Views:	73
Size:	1.32 MB
ID:	173990  
MOOSEDAWG29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Wanted: ISO bmr suspension parts TCopp Mustang Parts for Sale and Wanted 0 06-12-2014 08:09 PM
Top of the Line Suspension From BMR AMWill AmericanMuscle 0 05-12-2014 02:08 PM
BMR Suspension Question Jackal43x 2011-2014 Mustang GT 12 06-10-2013 07:52 PM
BMR Suspension parts with 1 issue Coyote 5 2011-2014 Mustang GT 26 10-03-2012 11:10 AM
The Difference Between DVD Quality and High Definition Quality Brent The Bar 20 05-26-2007 04:33 PM

» Like Us On Facebook



07:34 AM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.