Mustang Evolution Forum banner

Window sticker help

1K views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  scott9050 
#1 ·
#3 ·
#4 ·
Invoice would have been about 31,300.00. 4k in rebates and incentives. 27,300.0" would have been a good pre tax sales price. New. With 12k miles, I'd offer 21-22k, I would not give more then 23k for a used 301a non premium, that car has no options at all.
Good news is it's light as hell and prolly runs fast!

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution

#5 · (Edited)
Let's see this car has a V8, 6speed, cruise control, power windows, power locks, power mirrors, power drivers seat, Air Conditioning, AM/FM/CD/Satellite Radio, SYNC, 2 power points, Traction Control, ABS, spoiler, sequential tail lights, HID headlights, keyless entry, power steering what else do you need? Not exactly a stripped down lightweight automobile!

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution

#6 ·
I think the diameter of the exhaust does look bigger than stock. You really need to look underneath to see what type of exhaust it is. Most brands have their name stamped or printed on the mufflers somewhere.

Look under the hood to see if they changed airbox. If they did the car was likely tuned also. While its not necessarily a bad thing it is something that can be used as a bargaining tool, as that may affect your ability to get warranty work covered.

You can use this website, its ford's official website:
PHP:
www.inventory.ford.com/services/inventory/WindowSticker.pdf?vin=XXXXXXXXXXXXX
Obviously, replace the XXXXXXXXX's with your VIN #.

#8 ·
thank you everyone for the help. This looks like exactly what I want! A clean, very low mileage unmolested black 2011+ GT manual with at least a power drivers seat and sync so I can take a call while driving.
Just waiting to hear back from my CU for loan parameters. I'll be headed down the 2.5 hour drive to try to get this one Monday!!:):)
I'm hoping its a perfect time to buy...middle of Winter in Mass. This baby is nice and toasty inside their showroom.

#9 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.