Pictures of new design UPR catch can. - Page 2 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 01-12-2015, 04:13 PM   #36
Registered Member
Regular
 
BigJay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Seattle
Region: Washington
Posts: 414
I talked with upr this morning and bought the new style can should be here this week. I was going with the S Michi can but six weeks was too long to wait. My next track day is the 24th so I will put the upr unit to the test and write up a review. The pictures Wayne posted sold me on design and the claim on efficiency is great.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Mustang Evolution mobile app
BigJay is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 01-12-2015, 07:38 PM   #37
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Aurora
Region: Missouri
Posts: 471
I went to where my car is stored and installed the new UPR can today. Here are a few pictures. The car is in the garage so the pictures may not be the best.




Here is a picture of the can when I first installed it and I was wondering if it was going to work or not. I finally played around with it and got it situated like it is in the first pictures.


Wayne

---------- Post added at 07:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:38 PM ----------

I went to where my car is stored and installed the new UPR can today. Here are a few pictures. The car is in the garage so the pictures may not be the best.




Here is a picture of the can when I first installed it and I was wondering if it was going to work or not. I finally played around with it and got it situated like it is in the first pictures.


Wayne
__________________
2014 GT/automatic/Sterling Gray Metallic/GT500AB/GT500 OTA pipes/Bob's oil catch can/Ford aluminum finned diff cover. Ford STB.
70monte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2015, 07:51 PM   #38
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Aurora
Region: Missouri
Posts: 471
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJay View Post
I talked with upr this morning and bought the new style can should be here this week. I was going with the S Michi can but six weeks was too long to wait. My next track day is the 24th so I will put the upr unit to the test and write up a review. The pictures Wayne posted sold me on design and the claim on efficiency is great.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Mustang Evolution mobile app
I'm definitely looking forward to your review and the results that you get. I'm most interested if you find signs of oil in the output part of the can.

I will say that the can feels pretty solidly in place where it's mounted on my car. I don't see it flopping around at all.

I'm sorry for the double pictures. I don't know why it's doing that.

Wayne
__________________
2014 GT/automatic/Sterling Gray Metallic/GT500AB/GT500 OTA pipes/Bob's oil catch can/Ford aluminum finned diff cover. Ford STB.
70monte is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 01-12-2015, 08:07 PM   #39
Registered Member
Regular
 
BigJay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Seattle
Region: Washington
Posts: 414
That's funny the double pictures again! Thanks for posting them. It looks good. My only concern is vacuum leaks at the hose connections. What are your thoughts.

I'm glad I finally have a catch can on the way. I jumped ship again and canceled the Michi. The tipping point was the internal pics you posted. Better design than the others for sure.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Mustang Evolution mobile app
BigJay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2015, 08:29 PM   #40
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Aurora
Region: Missouri
Posts: 471
I don't think there will be an issue with vacuum leaks because UPR's quick connects look to be at least as good as the factory Ford quick connects. Only time will tell if taking off the can over time wears out the internal o-ring to the point that a vacuum leak occurs. That might be a question we need to ask UPR.

Hopefully this new UPR can will meet or exceed your expectations considering that you have cancelled orders on what I consider to be two very good catch cans.

Wayne
__________________
2014 GT/automatic/Sterling Gray Metallic/GT500AB/GT500 OTA pipes/Bob's oil catch can/Ford aluminum finned diff cover. Ford STB.
70monte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2015, 10:00 PM   #41
Registered User
Newbie
 
Sharad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Fort Myers
Region: Florida
Posts: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by 70monte View Post
I don't think there will be an issue with vacuum leaks because UPR's quick connects look to be at least as good as the factory Ford quick connects. Only time will tell if taking off the can over time wears out the internal o-ring to the point that a vacuum leak occurs. That might be a question we need to ask UPR.

Hopefully this new UPR can will meet or exceed your expectations considering that you have cancelled orders on what I consider to be two very good catch cans.

Wayne
Looks great on there Wayne. I can't wait to hear your thoughts on it. And yes, the quick connect fittings are similar to what Ford uses on fuel lines. They will not leak.

*Remember- regarding wear on the connectors, UPR Products carry a Lifetime Guarantee.
Sharad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2015, 05:16 AM   #42
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Aurora
Region: Missouri
Posts: 471
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharad View Post
Looks great on there Wayne. I can't wait to hear your thoughts on it. And yes, the quick connect fittings are similar to what Ford uses on fuel lines. They will not leak.

*Remember- regarding wear on the connectors, UPR Products carry a Lifetime Guarantee.
Thanks Sharad. I will definitely let everyone know what I think about this can when I get a chance to put some miles on it.

Wayne
__________________
2014 GT/automatic/Sterling Gray Metallic/GT500AB/GT500 OTA pipes/Bob's oil catch can/Ford aluminum finned diff cover. Ford STB.
70monte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2015, 05:45 AM   #43
Admin

Supporter
Admin
 
bucko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Lake Mary
Region: Florida
Posts: 5,822
Quote:
Originally Posted by c_rizzle View Post
Yes, but also looks expensive and maybe overkill.

15 Mustang GT Plug N Play SC Oil Catch Can Separator | UPR

$150 ? I got my SR Performance one with no hose for like <$70 on sale.
^^^ This. One can be made, to capture the oil mist by using an air compressor water catch, for under 20 bucks.
__________________
It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.
bucko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2015, 10:05 AM   #44
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Lake Worth
Region: Florida
Posts: 39
True, but the air compressor separator will always let water and oil get through the system. I have really taken the time and effort to deliver a well though out and superior functioning system to take oil separation to a new level. Wayne has personally watched us grow over the years with these systems and was part of the catalyst that created my need for continuous improvement with our Catch Cans / Oil Separators.

I like the Avatar BTW.

I feel like that every day, Joe
UPRjoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2015, 11:12 AM   #45
Registered Member
Regular
 
BigJay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Seattle
Region: Washington
Posts: 414
Quote:
Originally Posted by 70monte View Post
I don't think there will be an issue with vacuum leaks because UPR's quick connects look to be at least as good as the factory Ford quick connects. Only time will tell if taking off the can over time wears out the internal o-ring to the point that a vacuum leak occurs. That might be a question we need to ask UPR.

Hopefully this new UPR can will meet or exceed your expectations considering that you have cancelled orders on what I consider to be two very good catch cans.

Wayne
Good to hear and nice to have Joe along. Looks like he did say if we ever have a problem lifetime were covered. Another reason for the switch was there accessibility in the event of a problem with anything there reputation standing behind there designs. Liking the size too.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Mustang Evolution mobile app
BigJay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2015, 04:21 PM   #46
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Lake Worth
Region: Florida
Posts: 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJay View Post
Good to hear and nice to have Joe along. Looks like he did say if we ever have a problem lifetime were covered. Another reason for the switch was there accessibility in the event of a problem with anything there reputation standing behind there designs. Liking the size too.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Mustang Evolution mobile app
You can count of it for UPR to support and be there for fellow enthusiasts.

UPRjoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2015, 05:03 PM   #47
Registered Member
Regular
 
BigJay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Seattle
Region: Washington
Posts: 414
Quote:
Originally Posted by UPRjoe View Post
You can count of it for UPR to support and be there for fellow enthusiasts.

Thanks Joe, in reading catch can threads all over the web is where I picked up on your 1st Gen in a comparison. You didn't take home top honors but it was the way you responded to the challenge and said you were going to be the best. Well here you are with a great looking new design.

My experience this far with UPR has been great. I ordered on Monday over the phone and service was perfect. Called back to check on shipping and Evan made sure to use the quickest option so I could install this week. I had other options but like the fact that this new can was designed to work on our mustangs by guys that drive them.

I will be running your can at the track on the 24th and will give you a shout on the results. Thanks, Jay

Sent from my SM-G900V using Mustang Evolution mobile app
BigJay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2015, 04:08 PM   #48
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Aurora
Region: Missouri
Posts: 471
Hey Joe,
A guy on the allfordmustangs forum posted a picture of his new design can and he had the one way check valve line going from the PCV valve to the can. Mine came with the one way check valve line exiting the can and going to the intake. Which way is correct?

His can also has two holes in the top that look like a bracket can be attached to it. Is this can actually made for the remote mount setup that the 15 uses? Thanks for any info.

Wayne
__________________
2014 GT/automatic/Sterling Gray Metallic/GT500AB/GT500 OTA pipes/Bob's oil catch can/Ford aluminum finned diff cover. Ford STB.
70monte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2015, 04:52 PM   #49
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Lake Worth
Region: Florida
Posts: 39
From the can to the intake on the exit side is the correct setup. Yes it makes the setup universal so you can add a bracket if you choose to change mounting locations. That is the 5028-SCB-MODEL.

It just means he has the can mounted backwards and it will lock the system. Let me know where this is so I can help him correct it.

Joe
UPRjoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2015, 06:02 PM   #50
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Aurora
Region: Missouri
Posts: 471
Quote:
Originally Posted by UPRjoe View Post
From the can to the intake on the exit side is the correct setup. Yes it makes the setup universal so you can add a bracket if you choose to change mounting locations. That is the 5028-SCB-MODEL.

It just means he has the can mounted backwards and it will lock the system. Let me know where this is so I can help him correct it.

Joe
I PM'd you with the link to the thread. I think he figured it out after I asked him a question on the forum. Thanks for the info on the screw holes.

Wayne
__________________
2014 GT/automatic/Sterling Gray Metallic/GT500AB/GT500 OTA pipes/Bob's oil catch can/Ford aluminum finned diff cover. Ford STB.
70monte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2015, 07:04 AM   #51
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Lake Worth
Region: Florida
Posts: 39
Just a quick heads up on the new 5028 and 5030 UPR SC Catch Can Systems, I have been working on two additional stages for the system that will be completed in late March. These are going to be upgrades to handle serious demands and boosted applications as well as normally aspirated setups.

These two additional stages are for the higher heat applications to be able to control PCV oil vapor / mist in the most extreme or demanding conditions.

The upgrades will be free for everyone running either of these systems to show how much we stand behind our new designs and that they are here to stay. The only thing I will need is for anyone interested in the upgrades to cover the shipping only.

Thank you, Joe
UPRjoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2015, 09:31 AM   #52
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Aurora
Region: Missouri
Posts: 471
Quote:
Originally Posted by UPRjoe View Post
Just a quick heads up on the new 5028 and 5030 UPR SC Catch Can Systems, I have been working on two additional stages for the system that will be completed in late March. These are going to be upgrades to handle serious demands and boosted applications as well as normally aspirated setups.

These two additional stages are for the higher heat applications to be able to control PCV oil vapor / mist in the most extreme or demanding conditions.

The upgrades will be free for everyone running either of these systems to show how much we stand behind our new designs and that they are here to stay. The only thing I will need is for anyone interested in the upgrades to cover the shipping only.

Thank you, Joe
Sounds good. Let us know when they are ready.

Wayne
__________________
2014 GT/automatic/Sterling Gray Metallic/GT500AB/GT500 OTA pipes/Bob's oil catch can/Ford aluminum finned diff cover. Ford STB.
70monte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2015, 09:46 AM   #53
Registered Member
Regular
 
BigJay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Seattle
Region: Washington
Posts: 414
Great service UPR! Received my can yesterday after ordering Monday. Seriously impressed with the internal design.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Mustang Evolution mobile app
BigJay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2015, 11:55 AM   #54
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Aurora
Region: Missouri
Posts: 471
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJay View Post
Great service UPR! Received my can yesterday after ordering Monday. Seriously impressed with the internal design.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Mustang Evolution mobile app
They do ship quickly. Did you get it installed yet? Any pictures? The internal design does look impressive and does look like they went up and above most of the other internal designs I have seen out there. Now to see how well it works.

Wayne
__________________
2014 GT/automatic/Sterling Gray Metallic/GT500AB/GT500 OTA pipes/Bob's oil catch can/Ford aluminum finned diff cover. Ford STB.
70monte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2015, 02:06 PM   #55
Registered Member
Regular
 
BigJay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Seattle
Region: Washington
Posts: 414
I will install this weekend with before pcv exit tube condition. This is following a track day last weekend and car has been parked since then. Should give a fair representation before and another track day this coming 24th for another after

Sent from my SM-G900V using Mustang Evolution mobile app
BigJay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2015, 02:15 PM   #56
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Lake Worth
Region: Florida
Posts: 39
I developed the two new upgrades for our systems to control the oil vapor in extreme conditions specifically like these. They will be ready by the first week of February.
UPRjoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2015, 03:00 PM   #57
Registered Member
Regular
 
BigJay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Seattle
Region: Washington
Posts: 414
Nice, thanks Joe. Darn, I'll have to do more testing! Any hints on upgrades?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Mustang Evolution mobile app
BigJay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2015, 01:38 PM   #58
Registered Member
Regular
 
BigJay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Seattle
Region: Washington
Posts: 414
Installed the upr can and my factory pcv line was a little wet. I am working on remote placement of the can. Spoke with upr about using the 15 bracket and hoses. They will make me hoses to desired length. The other pic is a possible location behind fuse box. Excuse the rotation of the photo could not get it to cooperate with my phone.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Mustang Evolution mobile app
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1421782328328.jpg
Views:	136
Size:	70.0 KB
ID:	173870   Click image for larger version

Name:	1421782634857.jpg
Views:	133
Size:	52.8 KB
ID:	173871  

BigJay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2015, 07:10 PM   #59
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Lake Worth
Region: Florida
Posts: 39
A good location on the 2005 - 2014 is the back firewall and the 2015 is the front right corner for the ideal setup. Or if your vehicle has space between the brake booster and inner fenderwell on a 2005-2014 like many use.
UPRjoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2015, 07:20 PM   #60
Registered Member

Regular
 
olerodder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Corvallis
Region: Oregon
Posts: 2,712
Just a thought, why not run the drivers side tube that connects to the air box and put a T on UPR can............kind of like this...just a thought.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2011 race car24.jpg
Views:	148
Size:	517.9 KB
ID:	173899  
olerodder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2015, 08:01 PM   #61
Registered Member
Regular
 
BigJay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Seattle
Region: Washington
Posts: 414
Quote:
Originally Posted by UPRjoe View Post
A good location on the 2005 - 2014 is the back firewall and the 2015 is the front right corner for the ideal setup. Or if your vehicle has space between the brake booster and inner fenderwell on a 2005-2014 like many use.
I was looking for a cooler as in temp. Location for my 14. I had read somewhere the cooler the can the better. Maybe it doesn't matter so much? If it doesn't effect condensation collection or overall performance I might just leave it for now?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Mustang Evolution mobile app
BigJay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2015, 08:03 PM   #62
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Lake Worth
Region: Florida
Posts: 39
The main reason is because with the system like that your engine does not have a dedicated clean air source. That is the reason the system has two hose tapped into the intake tube. This is showing how little people know about the PCV system and it will reduce ring seal and strictly rely on the amount of air that gets past the rings to function. The system is now limited to only dirty air and has no clean line for a a true fresh air source.

Limiting the PCV will always have a negative effect on MPG and overall efficiency and is a huge no no to do. The picture in theory looks good until you realize that the driver side is the SUCTION side of the PCV system and the passenger side is the exit where they place the PCV valve. I see this everyday and it has become common since many manufacturers sell twin systems for NA cars which is only to make money and has created even more confusion on how the PCV works.

This creates an unbalanced vacuum condition with suction fight the pistons on every up stroke and is a common misconception. Don't make this mistake.

I just wanted to shed some light on this to be sure no one here makes this mistake.
UPRjoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2015, 08:06 PM   #63
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Lake Worth
Region: Florida
Posts: 39
Cooler is always better and I would will look at a 2011 setup tomorrow and get you in the best direction.
UPRjoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2015, 08:17 PM   #64
Registered Member
Regular
 
BigJay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Seattle
Region: Washington
Posts: 414
Thanks Joe for the time and insight.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Mustang Evolution mobile app
BigJay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2015, 08:48 PM   #65
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Lake Worth
Region: Florida
Posts: 39
Just a quick test for you all to do. This is an easy one that will show you what I'm explaining. Take PCV the line off the off the driver side and hole your thumb over the fitting in the valve cover for 60 seconds and then let go. You will see that is the clean side like I explained and it will make a loud suction noise trying to balance back out and pull air into the crankcase.

The passenger side will only have positive pressure and never give you a suction noise or anything other than maybe an oil mist on your thumb.So when you see companies offer a catch can for the clean side of your vehicle then you can realize they don't understand the PCV system nor should their motives be trusted. The only time you use a catch can on the clean side is when the engine is Supercharged.
UPRjoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2015, 09:39 PM   #66
Registered Member

Regular
 
olerodder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Corvallis
Region: Oregon
Posts: 2,712
Quote:
Originally Posted by UPRjoe View Post
The main reason is because with the system like that your engine does not have a dedicated clean air source. That is the reason the system has two hose tapped into the intake tube. This is showing how little people know about the PCV system and it will reduce ring seal and strictly rely on the amount of air that gets past the rings to function. The system is now limited to only dirty air and has no clean line for a a true fresh air source.

Limiting the PCV will always have a negative effect on MPG and overall efficiency and is a huge no no to do. The picture in theory looks good until you realize that the driver side is the SUCTION side of the PCV system and the passenger side is the exit where they place the PCV valve. I see this everyday and it has become common since many manufacturers sell twin systems for NA cars which is only to make money and has created even more confusion on how the PCV works.

This creates an unbalanced vacuum condition with suction fight the pistons on every up stroke and is a common misconception. Don't make this mistake.

I just wanted to shed some light on this to be sure no one here makes this mistake.
Quote:
Originally Posted by UPRjoe View Post
Just a quick test for you all to do. This is an easy one that will show you what I'm explaining. Take PCV the line off the off the driver side and hole your thumb over the fitting in the valve cover for 60 seconds and then let go. You will see that is the clean side like I explained and it will make a loud suction noise trying to balance back out and pull air into the crankcase.

The passenger side will only have positive pressure and never give you a suction noise or anything other than maybe an oil mist on your thumb.So when you see companies offer a catch can for the clean side of your vehicle then you can realize they don't understand the PCV system nor should their motives be trusted. The only time you use a catch can on the clean side is when the engine is Supercharged.
I recently bought your plug-n-play for my Mustang as the quality looked first class and your design is I believe ahead of everyone else.
I've been a drag racer for a lot of years and I've never really had a PCV system except on my two blower cars which were an attempt to build a drag motor and put it on the street......some 20 years ago.
Back in the day it was the Crankcase Evac System and in the past 10 years it's been about using vacuum pumps to reduce crankcase pressure while increasing piston ring seal and trying to reduce intake charge contamination....while sealing the motor from outside air has been important to producing HP.
So, long story short, this is somewhat new ground for me to cover and I really appreciate the time you've spent explaining your equipment.............it is first class!
I really appreciate your explanation of the system on our cars.
olerodder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2015, 08:37 AM   #67
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Aurora
Region: Missouri
Posts: 471
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJay View Post
I was looking for a cooler as in temp. Location for my 14. I had read somewhere the cooler the can the better. Maybe it doesn't matter so much? If it doesn't effect condensation collection or overall performance I might just leave it for now?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Mustang Evolution mobile app
When I tested my Bob's can against the RX can last year, I had the Bob's can mounted on the passenger side strut tower and had the RX can mounted between the master cylinder and front fender.

The Bob's can would get so hot that you could not leave your hand on the can and the RX can would get hot but you could leave your hand on it and the Bob's can still only left some residual oil in the RX can so it's seems like the can getting as hot as it did really didn't effect it's performance that much.

I have always heard the cooler the can and the longer the hoses, the better the system will work. I will probably leave mine where it is for now and see how it performs. In the future I may try to mount mine between the master cylinder and the fender.

Wayne
__________________
2014 GT/automatic/Sterling Gray Metallic/GT500AB/GT500 OTA pipes/Bob's oil catch can/Ford aluminum finned diff cover. Ford STB.
70monte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2015, 09:38 AM   #68
Registered Member
Regular
 
BigJay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Seattle
Region: Washington
Posts: 414
Good to hear I won't try to reinvent the wheel now

Sent from my SM-G900V using Mustang Evolution mobile app
BigJay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2015, 10:35 AM   #69
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Lake Worth
Region: Florida
Posts: 39
Just a quick heads up for you guys as I have been seeing in very hot locations to reverse the direction of the can's in and out as this has proven to be better for the coalescing effect. Wayne and BigJay this is for you both to try and tell me how you like the difference in performance. Have the side that enters the outer can facing the valve cover and the center diffuser will act as the exit and then you will see a positive improvement without question.

Joe
UPRjoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2015, 11:07 AM   #70
Registered Member
Regular
 
BigJay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Seattle
Region: Washington
Posts: 414
Thanks Joe I will run it that way this weekend at the track.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Mustang Evolution mobile app
BigJay is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
UPR oil catch can after 3800 miles dentman43 2011-2014 Mustang GT 83 01-11-2015 07:43 AM
Can You Catch Mr. Jones? Brent The Bar 6 08-01-2007 03:40 PM

» Like Us On Facebook



09:07 AM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.