Stock GT or Modify V6? - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 01-15-2015, 05:21 AM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Ohio
Stock GT or Modify V6?

I am planning to buy a 15 mustang and not sure which one should I get. If I get a GT, I won't have any money to modify it. Should I stick with GT, or save some money to modify a V6?
lion0432 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-15-2015, 05:29 AM   #2
Staff

Regular
Staff

Region: Connecticut
unless you love modding the more economical is to start with the V8. the V8 is the equivalent of the real estate saying "location, location, location"

.02 worth of opinion from a V6 owner bought for bargain performance
Old 01-15-2015, 06:03 AM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Nevada
Tough call. I had a new ‘12 V6 that I modified with a tune, suspension and tires. Good all around performer even with the 2.73 gears, but after 22,000 miles I wanted more power and replaced it with a new ‘14 GT. Even with the lower MPG and higher insurance of the GT it was worth it. I'd go with the GT
Advertisement

Old 01-15-2015, 07:29 AM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Maryland
Quote:
Originally Posted by lion0432 View Post
I am planning to buy a 15 mustang and not sure which one should I get. If I get a GT, I won't have any money to modify it. Should I stick with GT, or save some money to modify a V6?
What kind of power you looking for? If 305 HP is enough for you, its really awesome to have money left over to mod and make you're stang yours. Even no the 5.0 has way more power I feel it needs mods to make it where I would want it. The automatic is sloppy with shifts and throttle response is poor when nailing it. The stock mufflers sound are fair at best but not aggressive at all.

How much money you have for mods if you buy V6?
2011 Kona Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2015, 07:43 AM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
I'm kind of in the same spot myself. I really just spend 95% of my time commuting, and while i love my 5.0, the engine serves me very little purpose most of the time. I could get a loaded to the brim ecoboost for the same price as a base 2015 GT, and even the base model GT interior is light years ahead of my 13... its a tough call, so im going to give it a few more years.

I drive a 5.0 and my fiance has a 3.7. While her car is obviously not anywhere near as fast as mine, with an H-pipe, 3.55 gear and a tune it is actually fun to drive. I like that the v6 just feels lighter and more nimble, the steering is lighter, the clutch is lighter, the shifter is lighter, its just an easy car to drive. That being said, i do just love the raw ... rawness i guess of my 5.0 all the same haha.

That being said, my suggestion would still just be the stock 5.0. I did the boosted 4 cylinder thing for a long time, and its honestly a lot of fun winning as the underdog, but eventually it just comes with too many headaches. I really just prefer the all motor simplicity of the 5.0 now. Also, dont get fooled into thinking a supercharged v6 will beat a bolt on GT, it wont ... ask me how i know .

Either car is a good car, its just going to depend on what you want to do with it. That being said, since the v6 is all but being dropped from Ford's lineup, i wouldn't expect large amounts of support for the S550 V6. The ecoboost on the other hand, is quite a stout little motor, if you're wanting to spend money on mods, it would go a lot further there than with a V6.
Voltwings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2015, 07:48 AM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

I would get the GT and wouldn't even think twice. I don't want to start a war but you will be Soooo much happier with the V8. Also the resale value is like double what the v6 goes for down the road so the V8 wouldbe a better investment. I would get the track pack option too! You will be set then and you will feel much better about your purchase.

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
dave73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2015, 08:28 AM   #7
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave73 View Post
I would get the GT and wouldn't even think twice. I don't want to start a war but you will be Soooo much happier with the V8. Also the resale value is like double what the v6 goes for down the road so the V8 wouldbe a better investment. I would get the track pack option too! You will be set then and you will feel much better about your purchase.

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
Have to agree that resell value in a 5.0 will be more than then the 3.7. Then again, it should be. The car costs nearly 7,500 dollars more than the 3,7. So one can get more in resell but one pays more for the car.

It really comes down to how much performance does one actually want.?
Old 01-15-2015, 09:06 AM   #8
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2011 Kona Blue View Post
What kind of power you looking for? If 305 HP is enough for you, its really awesome to have money left over to mod and make you're stang yours. Even no the 5.0 has way more power I feel it needs mods to make it where I would want it. The automatic is sloppy with shifts and throttle response is poor when nailing it. The stock mufflers sound are fair at best but not aggressive at all.

How much money you have for mods if you buy V6?
Well..I have never had an American muscle, so I don't have the idea about these engine. I used to drive a Audi tt and hummer h3. I will definitely buy a manual version. I will have around 6k to 7k for mod if I buy v6. I just moved to ohio so I don't know the expense here...
Old 01-15-2015, 10:06 AM   #9
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Well..I have never had an American muscle, so I don't have the idea about these engine. I used to drive a Audi tt and hummer h3. I will definitely buy a manual version. I will have around 6k to 7k for mod if I buy v6. I just moved to ohio so I don't know the expense here...
Its a tough call bro. Of course all the V8 enthusiasts are gonna tell you go V8 all the way and don't look back. All you have is a plain ole mustang that looks like all the other thousands of 5.0's. Same ole, Same ole.

7k is a sweet amount of money to have for power mods and apperence mods for your 305 HP pony. You can make your pony much faster with bolt on mods and give it a look that's your own personal touch. Make your pony stand out from the same ole same ole.

Now, you will get your balls busted by some friends and strangers that say, "Why didn't you buy a V8"? " That's not a real muscle car" Depending on how well you can handle these type of comments you may want to jump to the 5.0. If one is a weak minded, trying to impress and care what about what others think on you spending money, go for the 5.0. Not saying you are that person but if you hate getting your balls busted for having a V6 350 HP pony with bolt ons, go for the 5.0

If not, my vote for you will be get the 3.7 and mod that sucker to make it your own. 😎 I have a 300 rwhp 3.7 and never does a day go by where I have any regrets of not buying a 5.0.,
Old 01-15-2015, 10:20 AM   #10
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Louisiana
What's your total price point?

ie: are you comparing a base V6 with money left over to base GT ?
or loaded V6 vs ecoboost premium vs barebones base GT

Personally, I think I'd prefer an Ecoboost Premium with a lot of bells & whistles. (near fully loaded) than a base GT. You can load up with things that make your car unique and maybe even collectible. (like 50 year appearance package) Or just say F' it and go balls to the wall and get a GT Premium Convertible with every option (like I did)!

The Ecoboost has great gas mileage and gains A LOT more hp & torque from a tune alone.

Get your car enjoy it for a while, then when your engine is broken in tune it.
c_rizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2015, 10:26 AM   #11
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Missouri
The stock 435hp 5.0 will still be faster and more entertaining than a bolt on v6 from a purely performance standpoint. If its a daily with commuting/fuel economy is important then the ecoboost might be better option. With just a tune the ecoboost will give you similar power/performance to the stock 5.0. The v6 is just not a good value proposition in trying to make similar power compared to the ecoboost or 5.0.
Old 01-15-2015, 10:50 AM   #12
Staff

Regular
Staff

also in the opinion only is for my $ a Mustang is about power not posh so for me I would never get a fancy V6 over a plain V8.

But ya know what they say about opinions: "Mine is always right"

no matter what you start with you can always mod it later if/when $ becomes available.
Old 01-15-2015, 11:23 AM   #13
Registered Member

Regular

Region: Oregon
Quote:
My question to you is how many cars have you owned and have they been V8's, V6's, or 4cylinders?

I've sat in the seat of purpose built race car for some 35+ years, and most of the time I had three gauges and a tach, so for me I don't really care for all of the fancy options......that's just me....and I don't really care about resale value, because if I did I wouldn't have bought a Mustang.
I currently have a base GT w/TrackPak, Brembo brakes and Recaro seats.....and it has a CAI and tune. In 1st/2nd gear when you put your right foot down hard the car goes sideways. My 97 SVT Cobra was the same way but I straightened the rear suspension out.....no pun intended........and I'll do the same with the 14. I've also had an 88 T-Bird Turbo Coupe/5spd with an Esslinger built motor(www.esslingerracing.com) the car was fantastic....and only had 2.3l........and there weren't too many cars that could catch me. The car was a terrific road car and stable at speeds over 120.
So what I'm trying to say is that no matter which Mustang you get I'm sure you will make it your own, and that doesn't have to happen the day you drive it off the showroom floor, you can do it over time.............just have a plan.......and then stick to the plan, or modify the plan depending on what your end goal is.
I'm not sure how much you plan to spend/finance, but sitting in my local Ford dealer is a 15 Base GT with performance pak, Brembo brakes, Recaro seats, Sync, and 6spd for under $36k. I also saw an EcoBoost similarly equipped Premium for $30k. I would really like to get a ride in the 2.3l EcoBoost...........!
olerodder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2015, 12:28 PM   #14
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Tennessee
Go for the GT you won't be sorry plus the money you would spend on mods for the V6 while tied up in a GT you wouldn't have to pick and chose. The GT would serve as a great commuter car and while the V6 is lighter in the front and more nimble possibly you will have the time to learn the car and make yourself a better driver.
Old 01-15-2015, 12:30 PM   #15
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Florida
If you want performance go GT and mod if and when can later. If you are more about appearance and making it unique get the V6 and you can do allot right away. Personally I went the GT route and it is taking me a few years to get it where I want but definitely made the right choice and MOST (not all) of the V6 guys around here tell me they wish they bit the bullet on the V8.
Brembo Pkg, Paxton SC, ID1000's, JMS BAP, Boss IM, JLT CAI, Lund Tuned, Tremec T56 swap, Black Pype Bombs, Pypes LT Headers H-Pipe, McLeod RXT Twin Clutch & LW Flywheel. Alum. DS, MGW Shifter, BMR adj. Panhard, UCA & LCA's, Eibach Pro Damper, Sportline Springs, MMD Louvers, Roush splitters, RTR decklid and surround, CDC Grille, Staggered 20" ACE Alloy Driven, Trufiber Hood.
Sterlingbeast5.0 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2015, 12:43 PM   #16
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaplesStang View Post
If you want performance go GT and mod if and when can later. If you are more about appearance and making it unique get the V6 and you can do allot right away. Personally I went the GT route and it is taking me a few years to get it where I want but definitely made the right choice and MOST (not all) of the V6 guys around here tell me they wish they bit the bullet on the V8.
I think it really depends on how much power and performance someone wants. Not just 5 model years ago the Gt had 315 HP and not any faster than the11 plus 3.7's.

A 2010 Gt was the cats meow back then and now it offers no more performance than today's V6. Granted the 5.0 provides a higher level of performance over the 3.7 BUT the 3.7 is every bit a performance vehicle and can easily keep with any 2010 and under GT's.

It comes down to how much power does someone want and willing to pay. Not every mustang owner wants and needs 420, 500, 650 HP. For many, a bolt on pony that has 300 rwhp is plenty fast.

Not everybody track and drag strip races their mustang.
Old 01-15-2015, 01:11 PM   #17
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Indiana
If you're stuck between a 2015 GT or a modded V6, I'd go EB4 all the way.

With just a tune they are putting down very similar times as the V8's.

The EB4 with a tune, it's the best of both worlds, you get the performance of the V8, with more low end torque and the gas mileage of the V6.
Old 01-15-2015, 01:12 PM   #18
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by olerodder View Post
My question to you is how many cars have you owned and have they been V8's, V6's, or 4cylinders?

I've sat in the seat of purpose built race car for some 35+ years, and most of the time I had three gauges and a tach, so for me I don't really care for all of the fancy options......that's just me....and I don't really care about resale value, because if I did I wouldn't have bought a Mustang.
I currently have a base GT w/TrackPak, Brembo brakes and Recaro seats.....and it has a CAI and tune. In 1st/2nd gear when you put your right foot down hard the car goes sideways. My 97 SVT Cobra was the same way but I straightened the rear suspension out.....no pun intended........and I'll do the same with the 14. I've also had an 88 T-Bird Turbo Coupe/5spd with an Esslinger built motor(www.esslingerracing.com) the car was fantastic....and only had 2.3l........and there weren't too many cars that could catch me. The car was a terrific road car and stable at speeds over 120.
So what I'm trying to say is that no matter which Mustang you get I'm sure you will make it your own, and that doesn't have to happen the day you drive it off the showroom floor, you can do it over time.............just have a plan.......and then stick to the plan, or modify the plan depending on what your end goal is.
I'm not sure how much you plan to spend/finance, but sitting in my local Ford dealer is a 15 Base GT with performance pak, Brembo brakes, Recaro seats, Sync, and 6spd for under $36k. I also saw an EcoBoost similarly equipped Premium for $30k. I would really like to get a ride in the 2.3l EcoBoost...........!
I owned 3cars back home, audi tt, hummer h3 and landrover dicovery. never have a muscle before. My budget is about 32k, 33k max. Dont wanna a 2.3....

Sent from my HTC One using Mustang Evolution mobile app
Old 01-15-2015, 01:22 PM   #19
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2011 Kona Blue View Post
Its a tough call bro. Of course all the V8 enthusiasts are gonna tell you go V8 all the way and don't look back. All you have is a plain ole mustang that looks like all the other thousands of 5.0's. Same ole, Same ole.

7k is a sweet amount of money to have for power mods and apperence mods for your 305 HP pony. You can make your pony much faster with bolt on mods and give it a look that's your own personal touch. Make your pony stand out from the same ole same ole.

Now, you will get your balls busted by some friends and strangers that say, "Why didn't you buy a V8"? " That's not a real muscle car" Depending on how well you can handle these type of comments you may want to jump to the 5.0. If one is a weak minded, trying to impress and care what about what others think on you spending money, go for the 5.0. Not saying you are that person but if you hate getting your balls busted for having a V6 350 HP pony with bolt ons, go for the 5.0

If not, my vote for you will be get the 3.7 and mod that sucker to make it your own. 😎 I have a 300 rwhp 3.7 and never does a day go by where I have any regrets of not buying a 5.0.,

This ^
100% agree. I've had 2 sixers and 2 GT's. I loved them all. I miss my 2005 Sonic Blue V6 with a supercharger the most. It was the most fun. You can't go wrong either way. You just have to be happy and be able to take any criticism from V8 guys. The only thing I will tell you is, it is way easier to trade in a GT. I got hammered on both V6 trade in's and only slightly hammered on my GT. Plus with the market swaying more FI V6 and I4, the V* "MAY" be worth a little more in a few years. That is just my opinion though, certainly not fact.
As far as cost of living in Ohio.....we're dirt cheap! lol. Gas around me in NE Ohio is like $1.80/gallon. Housing is cheap too. Good luck with whatever decision you make and you can't go wrong.....it's a Mustang! Just enjoy and make yourself happy.
special5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2015, 01:25 PM   #20
Staff

Regular
Staff

here's an idea....drive them and after driving both decide if the V8 is worth the 7-8K premium over the V6. It wasn't for me but I readily admit to thinking the V8 is better. I could have afforded either and like Naples mentioned I have the occasional regret for being cheap if I had to but again I THINK I would make the same decision. But seriously drive them both it's your car and your $.
Old 01-15-2015, 01:49 PM   #21
ME Bloodhound
Staff

Region: California
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ish416 View Post

The EB4 with a tune, it's the best of both worlds, you get the performance of the V8, with more low end torque and the gas mileage of the V6.
This ^

Bullitt build paused pending graduation

HID end all thread
Soccerluvr4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2015, 02:24 PM   #22
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Missouri
I'd go for the GT...rumor is that this is the last one with a V8. Even if its not true, its one of the best engines out there. If I had had the $ (I just spent the equivalent of a Shelby GT500 for going back to school and getting my master degree lol), I would have gone with a GT, no doubt. But I have to say I am pretty happy with my V6 and gears + tune. Still very fun to drive
derklink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2015, 02:52 PM   #23
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Louisiana
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ish416 View Post

That's what I was trying to tell him. Ecoboost Premium... plush insides & ammenities. Then with a tune its as fast as a V8 b/c of turbo & all of that torque.

Quote:
Originally Posted by derklink View Post
I'd go for the GT...rumor is that this is the last one with a V8. Even if its not true, its one of the best engines out there. If I had had the $ (I just spent the equivalent of a Shelby GT500 for going back to school and getting my master degree lol), I would have gone with a GT, no doubt. But I have to say I am pretty happy with my V6 and gears + tune. Still very fun to drive
I believe this to be true. 2015 will probably be like 2010, test bed for the new body & electronics, once everything is sorted they'll go to the new engines.

The 2017 Raptor will be trading in its 6.2L V8 for a 3.5L Ecoboost, probably somewhere in the middle of the current ecoboost V6 and the new GT ecoboost that has 600hp. This will probably nearly the same engine in future Mustang GT's.

So 2016 or maybe as late as 2017's Mustang line up will be base 4-cylinder ecoboost or GT 3.5L V6 Ecoboost. (no natural aspirated cars)
c_rizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2015, 03:00 PM   #24
ME Bloodhound
Staff

Region: California
Quote:
Originally Posted by c_rizzle View Post
That's what I was trying to tell him. Ecoboost Premium... plush insides & ammenities. Then with a tune its as fast as a V8 b/c of turbo & all of that torque.

I believe this to be true. 2015 will probably be like 2010, test bed for the new body & electronics, once everything is sorted they'll go to the new engines.

The 2017 Raptor will be trading in its 6.2L V8 for a 3.5L Ecoboost, probably somewhere in the middle of the current ecoboost V6 and the new GT ecoboost that has 600hp. This will probably nearly the same engine in future Mustang GT's.

So 2016 or maybe as late as 2017's Mustang line up will be base 4-cylinder ecoboost or GT 3.5L V6 Ecoboost. (no natural aspirated cars)
There was a rumor that in 2018 Ford was going to discontinue all V8 engines. But that only came from one source. Today Ford came out and said that they are NOT going to discontinue the V8 engine, so no need to worry about it going away.

Ford Official: We Will Not Drop V8 from Future Mustangs and F-150s

Bullitt build paused pending graduation

HID end all thread
Soccerluvr4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2015, 03:13 PM   #25
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New Jersey
I've said this before and I'll say it again, nobody's ever regretted getting a GT. On the other hand some people like myself have regretted getting a v6. Once I stepped up to a GT it was more power than I'll ever need as opposed to wanting more with the v6. I'm not nocking v6 owners, just my option. You should just test drive both and decide based on what feels better to you.
BlueBellThunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2015, 03:25 PM   #26
Registered Member
Regular

Well most people have already given good opinions here, but I though I'd add that some people will always talk negatively for both.
Get the V6 and you'll get hate for not getting the GT.
Get the GT and you'll get hate for it being stock.

I'm very happy with my 2011 V6, and I was originally looking at 05-09 GTs. Love the 3.7L and the 2015 has improvements all around. I'm sure you'll end up loving which ever one you get.
Old 01-15-2015, 03:51 PM   #27
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New Jersey
You should never consider what others will think of your car. Are they making the payments? I'll tell anyone, get what makes you happy. You are the one who'll be driving it. Not others, so screw them!
BlueBellThunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2015, 03:58 PM   #28
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueBellThunder View Post
You should never consider what others will think of your car. Are they making the payments? I'll tell anyone, get what makes you happy. You are the one who'll be driving it. Not others, so screw them!
Exactly my point. Both cars are great choices and a test drive of both will probably be the last deciding factor.
Old 01-15-2015, 06:27 PM   #29
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New Hampshire
If you don't buy the GT now...take my word for it, you will eventually.
The only mod you would need for a long time on the GT is a set of Roush axle backs.
You spend crazy money modding a V6... You will never ever get your money back, in fact, it may bring the value down. Your taste in mods is not everyone's.
I took back my $2k deposit in a 15 Ecoboost and bought a nearly new 14 GT.
No hate on the V6 but...
There is absolutely nothing in this world like driving a 5.0 manual ,especially with some nice Axlebacks.
Waylap1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2015, 07:05 PM   #30
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Canada
You will have to heavily mod the V6 (as in supercharger for sure) to get stock V8 performance out of it and you still have a warranty with the V8. If you want to buy something to modify that will really deliver, consider the ecoboost as there is more potential in factory forced induction, as more companies are going to leap into that breach than the fading V6.

2012 Premium GT, Candy Red, Brembo package, 3.73, MT82, Comfort, Tech, et al. Procal tune, Roush UCA, UMI poly LCA, GT500s, Steeda red bracket, Hoosier 28x10x16 bias drags. Best e/t 11.91 at 115.23 RIP
5LHO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2015, 07:44 PM   #31
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New Hampshire
If you're even remotely considering a 5.0 then after a week of driving a V6 or Ecoboost 4 ,you will start the day dreaming about when you're going to get a GT. Anticipation and planning can be fun, but it's more fun actually sitting in the 5.0, turning the key and feeling the whole car shake.
It's not practical. It's not economical. It's not quiet and sophisticated.
But damn it's freaking fun. Every. Single. Time.
Waylap1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2015, 07:51 PM   #32
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Canada
post mislocated....

2012 Premium GT, Candy Red, Brembo package, 3.73, MT82, Comfort, Tech, et al. Procal tune, Roush UCA, UMI poly LCA, GT500s, Steeda red bracket, Hoosier 28x10x16 bias drags. Best e/t 11.91 at 115.23 RIP
5LHO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2015, 06:24 AM   #33
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waylap1 View Post
If you're even remotely considering a 5.0 then after a week of driving a V6 or Ecoboost 4 ,you will start the day dreaming about when you're going to get a GT. Anticipation and planning can be fun, but it's more fun actually sitting in the 5.0, turning the key and feeling the whole car shake.
It's not practical. It's not economical. It's not quiet and sophisticated.
But damn it's freaking fun. Every. Single. Time.
I had considered a 5.0 but purchased my 2011 3.7 and absolutely love it. I don't start or finish the day dreaming of the 5.0! No regrets here! My 3.7 shakes when I turn the key and start it up! I test drove a 2013 5.0 automatic and to be honest I was not impressed. My modded 3.7 was more fun and the 5.0 needed several mods.

The factory exhaust was weak sounding and it needed a performance tune, CAI, 3:31 gears minimum, off road X pipe, long tube ceramic headers and LCA's. This does not include any appperence mods it needs to stand out and look different than many of the other 5.0's.
Old 01-16-2015, 07:26 AM   #34
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
If I were in your shoes, I would get the v6, have CLamp turbo and tune it, and with the bit left but the "premium" switches and put them on.

By the way, I'm in NE Ohio.

Sent from my XT1094 using Mustang Evolution mobile app

My sponsor, Tokkyo Nutrition, offers 50% off your entire order with the code "PowerHouse"
UltArc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2015, 07:58 AM   #35
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltArc View Post
If I were in your shoes, I would get the v6, have CLamp turbo and tune it, and with the bit left but the "premium" switches and put them on.

By the way, I'm in NE Ohio.

Sent from my XT1094 using Mustang Evolution mobile app
Do you know any good performance shop near columbus? And how much would it cost me for axleback exhaust and suspension kit?

Sent from my HTC One using Mustang Evolution mobile app

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT