Exhaust question? - Page 2 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 02-22-2015, 03:02 PM   #36
Registered Member
Regular

Region: West Virgina
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacobdlaw View Post
👍 Bingo but there are a gang of people on here who seem to think they are next level experts and everyone's questions are below them. Then with gang mentality they attack some poor soul who wanted nothing more than conversation. But in most threads on here all they do is attack and put down but somehow they are not the problem. Figure all that out!!

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution

Leave the forum if that's what you think. Nobody holds anyone at gun point for them to stay. There are at least a dozen more mustang forums out there, don't like it then join theirs.

WhiteCali5oh is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-22-2015, 03:04 PM   #37
Registered Member
Regular

Then there's this guy again ^

jacobdlaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2015, 03:06 PM   #38
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
Dude the arguing ain't worth it leave it be

Sent from my LG-E980 using Mustang Evolution mobile app
Black8thElement is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-22-2015, 03:21 PM   #39
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Florida
Exhaust question?

Quote:
👍 Bingo but there are a gang of people on here who seem to think they are next level experts and everyone's questions are below them. Then with gang mentality they attack some poor soul who wanted nothing more than conversation. But in most threads on here all they do is attack and put down but somehow they are not the problem. Figure all that out!!

Thank you, grabber seriously is one of those people. He thinks he's mustang king and knows everything there is. Sorry man but this forum for people to gain knowledge and if someone wants to post a thread on exhaust because they want their own answers then let them. I'm not the type to argue. But I see this happening over and over with this guy and it's getting annoying. Let people ask what they want to ask. Everyone might not be as knowledgeable as you, but that doesn't mean you need to act like you know everything and put people down because they wanna ask questions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteCali5oh View Post
Leave the forum if that's what you think. Nobody holds anyone at gun point for them to stay. There are at least a dozen more mustang forums out there, don't like it then join theirs.

No one said anything about staying or leaving, it's just people like you and grabber that muck up the threads. Like this one now.

2013 Sterling Grey GT/Brembo package/upper and lower Billet grill/SR Performance lowering springs/J&M adjustable panhard bar/Roush axel back/AEM CAI
Eric5oh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2015, 03:30 PM   #40
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Canada
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric5oh View Post
Thank you, grabber seriously is one of those people. He thinks he's mustang king and knows everything there is. Sorry man but this forum for people to gain knowledge and if someone wants to post a thread on exhaust because they want their own answers then let them. I'm not the type to argue. But I see this happening over and over with this guy and it's getting annoying. Let people ask what they want to ask. Everyone might not be as knowledgeable as you, but that doesn't mean you need to act like you know everything and put people down because they wanna ask questions.

No one said anything about staying or leaving, it's just people like you and grabber that muck up the threads. Like this one now.

2013 Sterling Grey GT/Brembo package/upper and lower Billet grill/SR Performance lowering springs/J&M adjustable panhard bar/Roush axel back/AEM CAI
I have to agree, Grabber comes off pretty arrogant. I respect his car knowledge but that's about it.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Mustang Evolution mobile app
FastFord13 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2015, 03:36 PM   #41
Registered Member

Regular

Region: Kentucky
Quote:
Originally Posted by Compstall View Post
The Great Recon loves pugs

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Mustang Evolution mobile app

You are correct sir! Coolest little dogs ever!

Adventure till you drop
Recon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2015, 03:39 PM   #42
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

No it's people like you guys that complain and cry about every little thing. Especially new guys like him. Always. Grabber is seriously one of the most knowledgable guys on this forum. Myself. Not so much. But seriously if you don't like something then just keep it to yourself or leave. The mods will close the thread in a heartbeat if crap breaks out like it usually does. I've learned the hard way.

Old 02-22-2015, 03:40 PM   #43
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Virginia
Quote:
No it's people like you guys that complain and cry about every little thing. Especially new guys like him. Always. Grabber is seriously one of the most knowledgable guys on this forum. Myself. Not so much. But seriously if you don't like something then just keep it to yourself or leave. The mods will close the thread in a heartbeat if crap breaks out like it usually does. I've learned the hard way.

This^

People, stop being so thin skinned
2013 GT Premium, Red Candy Metallic, Recaro seats, Electronic package, Strut tower brace, Sway bars, SHR flush mounted window louvers, RTR street-spec axleback exhaust, Ford Racing Boss 302 Side Exhaust, RTR wheels, 50/35% Window tint, Steeda black shorty antenna, and Ford OE Matte Hood Vents.
mustangz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2015, 03:41 PM   #44
Registered Member

Regular

Region: Washington
Can't we all just get along <3

Sent from my VS985 4G using Mustang Evolution mobile app
natestang07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2015, 03:42 PM   #45
Registered Member

Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by natestang07 View Post

Apparently the answer is a big fat NO!!!!!!!!!!

Adventure till you drop
Old 02-22-2015, 03:45 PM   #46
Registered Member
Regular

I get along with most I've met a lot of good people here. There are just a couple bad apples. We've lost some decent people because of people like them. It's easy to be some of the smartest people on a forum when people get tired of putting up with your crap and leave.

Sent from my iPad using Mustang Evolution
Old 02-22-2015, 03:45 PM   #47
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Yes 😜

Old 02-22-2015, 03:49 PM   #48
Registered Member
Regular

Majority of the people are kool and don't mind giving helpful insight i could give two *****s for those that hate the same thread being created and comment with sarcastic remarks

Old 02-22-2015, 03:50 PM   #49
Registered Member
Regular

Exhaust question?

Quote:
I get along with most I've met a lot of good people here. There are just a couple bad apples. We've lost some decent people because of people like them. It's easy to be some of the smartest people on a forum when people get tired of putting up with your crap and leave.

I JUST SAID I wasn't very knowledgable,and gave someone else praise for being smart. I admit my flaws and weaknesses. Why you still snapping back with comments like everyone is leaving? Have you built cars yourself like mr grabber blue has? Have you been featured in major mustang magazines because of your builds? Probably not. Grabberblue has.
Edit: he has helped me a lot and hasn't given me any information that wasn't useful. I don't even know him personally. I just know he does know his stuff. And this repetitive exhaust thread will always be there. Lol. It's one of the first things people do to their mustangs and don't take the time to search.

Old 02-22-2015, 03:53 PM   #50
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
I JUST SAID I wasn't very knowledgable,and gave someone else praise for being smart. I admit my flaws and weaknesses. Why you still snapping back with comments like everyone is leaving? Have you built cars yourself like mr grabber blue has? Have you been featured in major mustang magazines because of your builds? Probably not. Grabberblue has.
Edit: he has helped me a lot and hasn't given me any information that wasn't useful. I don't even know him personally. I just know he does know his stuff. And this repetitive exhaust thread will always be there. Lol. It's one of the first things people do to their mustangs and don't take the time to search.

Wow, get a room lol.

Old 02-22-2015, 03:54 PM   #51
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by FastFord13 View Post
I have to agree, Grabber comes off pretty arrogant. I respect his car knowledge but that's about it.

I'm glad I'm not the only one that thinks it... I trust his advice but he is not exactly helpful

Eric5oh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2015, 03:54 PM   #52
Registered Member
Regular

That's funny I've been building engines professionally for 15 years. I love when you don't know anything or the guy you've been bashing and try to put him down with other people's accomplishments. I have also never once said anyone's name in this thread your speculating.

Old 02-22-2015, 03:54 PM   #53
Registered Member
Regular

That was the dumbest comment ever? I know what you think about in your spare time now 😜

---------- Post added at 04:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:54 PM ----------

Quote:
That's funny I've been building engines professionally for 15 years. I love when you don't know anything or the guy you've been bashing and try to put him down with other people's accomplishments. I have also never once said anyone's name in this thread your speculating.

Proof or it didn't happen. So everyone else likes to say😬

Old 02-22-2015, 03:56 PM   #54
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
I'm glad I'm not the only one that thinks it... I trust his advice but he is not exactly helpful

I do listen to his advice. I listen to rapinator too but both of them are knowledgable. But also are arrogant. But still trust them. It's like my boss at work; he is a total dick. But he knows his stuff.

Old 02-22-2015, 04:06 PM   #55
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black8thElement View Post
Majority of the people are kool and don't mind giving helpful insight i could give two *****s for those that hate the same thread being created and comment with sarcastic remarks

+1. There will always be repetitive threads and a lot of helpful members always willing to help. We as members want this forum to grow with new mustang enthusiasts maybe asking the same question that's been asked 20 times before, who cares. Just about every new thread has already been asked at one point or another already. We all drive mustangs here so why can't we respect the new topics posted by real gear heads along with the exhaust/CAI threads posted by the new, less knowledgeable members.

Old 02-22-2015, 04:11 PM   #56
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
+1. There will always be repetitive threads and a lot of helpful members always willing to help. We as members want this forum to grow with new mustang enthusiasts maybe asking the same question that's been asked 20 times before, who cares. Just about every new thread has already been asked at one point or another already. We all drive mustangs here so why can't we respect the new topics posted by real gear heads along with the exhaust/CAI threads posted by the new less knowledgeable members.

Real gear heads? I saw a real gear head(so he claimed) post the other day telling a guy to add a cold
Air Intake if he wanted more
Performance for his stock 2v. It's false
Information like that, that some of us get sick of too. But it's whatever lol u have to learn the hard way I guess.

Old 02-22-2015, 04:13 PM   #57
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
I do listen to his advice. I listen to rapinator too but both of them are knowledgable. But also are arrogant. But still trust them. It's like my boss at work; he is a total dick. But he knows his stuff.

Rap doesn't beat around the bush with his comments, but IMO doesn't come off at all like some others do. I've seen him answer repetitive threads without having to resort to a a form of sarcasm or acting like he's Mr know it all.
Remember we were all newbies at one point!

Old 02-22-2015, 04:14 PM   #58
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Real gear heads? I saw a real gear head(so he claimed) post the other day telling a guy to add a cold
Information like that, that some of us get sick of too. But it's whatever lol u have to learn the hard way I guess.

I totally see what u mean though. It would be nice if it could happen that way but it never will. I'll be here no matter what happens cause I just get on here to kill time
And help with whatever I can. I'm no gear head myself just an enthusiast

Old 02-22-2015, 04:15 PM   #59
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Rap doesn't beat around the bush with his comments, but IMO doesn't come off at all like some others do. I've seen him answer repetitive threads without having to resort to a a form of sarcasm or acting like he's Mr know it all.
Remember we were all newbies at one point!

100% correct buddy

Old 02-22-2015, 04:17 PM   #60
Registered Member
Regular

Ya I've seen rap answer many threads that repeat and always seems like a guy who generally want to help.

Old 02-22-2015, 04:17 PM   #61
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Well obviously he isn't one of them, I'm referring to people like Rap, Charlie, Grabber.

Old 02-22-2015, 04:18 PM   #62
Registered Member

Regular

Quote:
Well obviously he isn't one of them, I'm referring to people like Rap, Charlie, Grabber.

Who is Charlie?

Old 02-22-2015, 04:26 PM   #63
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Who is Charlie?

CharlieSantos, I might not have spelled it correctly though. Lol

Old 02-22-2015, 04:29 PM   #64
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
CharlieSantos, I might not have speed it correctly though. Lol

I've never seen him. I generally stay in the 2011-2014 gt.

Old 02-22-2015, 04:32 PM   #65
Registered Member
Regular

I know he had a white 3.7, but I believe he has a 5.0 also now.

Old 02-22-2015, 04:32 PM   #66
Registered Member

Regular

I'm just going to leave this here...Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1424644282.872412.jpg
Views:	49
Size:	145.6 KB
ID:	175948
Tell that to some who talks down to you, and walk away...

Adventure till you drop
Old 02-22-2015, 04:35 PM   #67
Registered Member
Regular

I got a few that deserve a stunner around here. J/k.....lmao ahhh the good ole days

Old 02-22-2015, 04:36 PM   #68
Registered Member

Regular

Yep it's crap compared to the attitude era...

Adventure till you drop
Old 02-22-2015, 04:38 PM   #69
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Great Recon View Post
I'm just going to leave this here...Attachment 175948
Tell that to some who talks down to you, and walk away...

Adventure till you drop

Nice

Old 02-22-2015, 04:39 PM   #70
Registered Member

Regular

Quote:
I know he had a white 3.7, but I believe he has a 5.0 also now.

Is that Voltwings' name?

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT

Tags
exhaust