Exhaust question? - Page 2 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 02-22-2015, 03:02 PM   #36
Registered Member
Regular
 
WhiteCali5oh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Beckley
Region: West Virgina
Posts: 1,396
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacobdlaw View Post
👍 Bingo but there are a gang of people on here who seem to think they are next level experts and everyone's questions are below them. Then with gang mentality they attack some poor soul who wanted nothing more than conversation. But in most threads on here all they do is attack and put down but somehow they are not the problem. Figure all that out!!


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution

Leave the forum if that's what you think. Nobody holds anyone at gun point for them to stay. There are at least a dozen more mustang forums out there, don't like it then join theirs.


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
WhiteCali5oh is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 02-22-2015, 03:04 PM   #37
Registered Member
Regular
 
jacobdlaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 186
Then there's this guy again ^


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
jacobdlaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2015, 03:06 PM   #38
Registered Member
Regular
 
Black8thElement's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Houston
Region: Texas
Posts: 1,117
Dude the arguing ain't worth it leave it be

Sent from my LG-E980 using Mustang Evolution mobile app
Black8thElement is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 02-22-2015, 03:21 PM   #39
Registered Member
Regular
 
Eric5oh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Kerper
Region: Florida
Posts: 328
Exhaust question?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacobdlaw View Post
👍 Bingo but there are a gang of people on here who seem to think they are next level experts and everyone's questions are below them. Then with gang mentality they attack some poor soul who wanted nothing more than conversation. But in most threads on here all they do is attack and put down but somehow they are not the problem. Figure all that out!!


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution

Thank you, grabber seriously is one of those people. He thinks he's mustang king and knows everything there is. Sorry man but this forum for people to gain knowledge and if someone wants to post a thread on exhaust because they want their own answers then let them. I'm not the type to argue. But I see this happening over and over with this guy and it's getting annoying. Let people ask what they want to ask. Everyone might not be as knowledgeable as you, but that doesn't mean you need to act like you know everything and put people down because they wanna ask questions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteCali5oh View Post
Leave the forum if that's what you think. Nobody holds anyone at gun point for them to stay. There are at least a dozen more mustang forums out there, don't like it then join theirs.


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
No one said anything about staying or leaving, it's just people like you and grabber that muck up the threads. Like this one now.

2013 Sterling Grey GT/Brembo package/upper and lower Billet grill/SR Performance lowering springs/J&M adjustable panhard bar/Roush axel back/AEM CAI
Eric5oh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2015, 03:30 PM   #40
Registered Member
Regular
 
FastFord13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Montreal
Region: Canada
Posts: 4,263
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric5oh View Post
Thank you, grabber seriously is one of those people. He thinks he's mustang king and knows everything there is. Sorry man but this forum for people to gain knowledge and if someone wants to post a thread on exhaust because they want their own answers then let them. I'm not the type to argue. But I see this happening over and over with this guy and it's getting annoying. Let people ask what they want to ask. Everyone might not be as knowledgeable as you, but that doesn't mean you need to act like you know everything and put people down because they wanna ask questions.



No one said anything about staying or leaving, it's just people like you and grabber that muck up the threads. Like this one now.

2013 Sterling Grey GT/Brembo package/upper and lower Billet grill/SR Performance lowering springs/J&M adjustable panhard bar/Roush axel back/AEM CAI
I have to agree, Grabber comes off pretty arrogant. I respect his car knowledge but that's about it.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Mustang Evolution mobile app
FastFord13 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2015, 03:36 PM   #41
Registered Member

Regular
 
Recon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Hopkinsville
Region: Kentucky
Posts: 6,530
Quote:
Originally Posted by Compstall View Post
The Great Recon loves pugs

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Mustang Evolution mobile app

You are correct sir! Coolest little dogs ever!


Adventure till you drop
__________________
Mustangalley.com
Mustang of the day,
July 12, 2015
Recon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2015, 03:39 PM   #42
Registered Member
Regular
 
WhiteCali5oh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Beckley
Region: West Virgina
Posts: 1,396
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric5oh View Post
Thank you, grabber seriously is one of those people. He thinks he's mustang king and knows everything there is. Sorry man but this forum for people to gain knowledge and if someone wants to post a thread on exhaust because they want their own answers then let them. I'm not the type to argue. But I see this happening over and over with this guy and it's getting annoying. Let people ask what they want to ask. Everyone might not be as knowledgeable as you, but that doesn't mean you need to act like you know everything and put people down because they wanna ask questions.



No one said anything about staying or leaving, it's just people like you and grabber that muck up the threads. Like this one now.

2013 Sterling Grey GT/Brembo package/upper and lower Billet grill/SR Performance lowering springs/J&M adjustable panhard bar/Roush axel back/AEM CAI

No it's people like you guys that complain and cry about every little thing. Especially new guys like him. Always. Grabber is seriously one of the most knowledgable guys on this forum. Myself. Not so much. But seriously if you don't like something then just keep it to yourself or leave. The mods will close the thread in a heartbeat if crap breaks out like it usually does. I've learned the hard way.


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
WhiteCali5oh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2015, 03:40 PM   #43
Registered Member
Regular
 
mustangz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Virginia
Region: Virginia
Posts: 4,575
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteCali5oh View Post
No it's people like you guys that complain and cry about every little thing. Especially new guys like him. Always. Grabber is seriously one of the most knowledgable guys on this forum. Myself. Not so much. But seriously if you don't like something then just keep it to yourself or leave. The mods will close the thread in a heartbeat if crap breaks out like it usually does. I've learned the hard way.


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
This^

People, stop being so thin skinned
__________________
2013 GT Premium, Red Candy Metallic, Recaro seats, Electronic package, Strut tower brace, Sway bars, SHR flush mounted window louvers, RTR street-spec axleback exhaust, Ford Racing Boss 302 Side Exhaust, RTR wheels, 50/35% Window tint, Steeda black shorty antenna, and Ford OE Matte Hood Vents.
mustangz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2015, 03:41 PM   #44
Registered Member

Regular
 
natestang07's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Soap Lake
Region: Washington
Posts: 5,321
Can't we all just get along <3

Sent from my VS985 4G using Mustang Evolution mobile app
natestang07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2015, 03:42 PM   #45
Registered Member

Regular
 
Recon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Hopkinsville
Region: Kentucky
Posts: 6,530
Quote:
Originally Posted by natestang07 View Post
Can't we all just get along <3

Sent from my VS985 4G using Mustang Evolution mobile app

Apparently the answer is a big fat NO!!!!!!!!!!


Adventure till you drop
__________________
Mustangalley.com
Mustang of the day,
July 12, 2015
Recon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2015, 03:45 PM   #46
Registered Member
Regular
 
jacobdlaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 186
I get along with most I've met a lot of good people here. There are just a couple bad apples. We've lost some decent people because of people like them. It's easy to be some of the smartest people on a forum when people get tired of putting up with your crap and leave.


Sent from my iPad using Mustang Evolution
jacobdlaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2015, 03:45 PM   #47
Registered Member
Regular
 
WhiteCali5oh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Beckley
Region: West Virgina
Posts: 1,396
Quote:
Originally Posted by natestang07 View Post
Can't we all just get along <3

Sent from my VS985 4G using Mustang Evolution mobile app

Yes 😜


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
WhiteCali5oh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2015, 03:49 PM   #48
Registered Member
Regular
 
Black8thElement's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Houston
Region: Texas
Posts: 1,117
Majority of the people are kool and don't mind giving helpful insight i could give two *****s for those that hate the same thread being created and comment with sarcastic remarks

Sent from my LG-E980 using Mustang Evolution mobile app
Black8thElement is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2015, 03:50 PM   #49
Registered Member
Regular
 
WhiteCali5oh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Beckley
Region: West Virgina
Posts: 1,396
Exhaust question?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacobdlaw View Post
I get along with most I've met a lot of good people here. There are just a couple bad apples. We've lost some decent people because of people like them. It's easy to be some of the smartest people on a forum when people get tired of putting up with your crap and leave.


Sent from my iPad using Mustang Evolution

I JUST SAID I wasn't very knowledgable,and gave someone else praise for being smart. I admit my flaws and weaknesses. Why you still snapping back with comments like everyone is leaving? Have you built cars yourself like mr grabber blue has? Have you been featured in major mustang magazines because of your builds? Probably not. Grabberblue has.
Edit: he has helped me a lot and hasn't given me any information that wasn't useful. I don't even know him personally. I just know he does know his stuff. And this repetitive exhaust thread will always be there. Lol. It's one of the first things people do to their mustangs and don't take the time to search.

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
WhiteCali5oh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2015, 03:53 PM   #50
Registered Member
Regular
 
FastFord13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Montreal
Region: Canada
Posts: 4,263
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteCali5oh View Post
I JUST SAID I wasn't very knowledgable,and gave someone else praise for being smart. I admit my flaws and weaknesses. Why you still snapping back with comments like everyone is leaving? Have you built cars yourself like mr grabber blue has? Have you been featured in major mustang magazines because of your builds? Probably not. Grabberblue has.
Edit: he has helped me a lot and hasn't given me any information that wasn't useful. I don't even know him personally. I just know he does know his stuff. And this repetitive exhaust thread will always be there. Lol. It's one of the first things people do to their mustangs and don't take the time to search.

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
Wow, get a room lol.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Mustang Evolution mobile app
FastFord13 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2015, 03:54 PM   #51
Registered Member
Regular
 
Eric5oh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Kerper
Region: Florida
Posts: 328
Quote:
Originally Posted by FastFord13 View Post
I have to agree, Grabber comes off pretty arrogant. I respect his car knowledge but that's about it.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Mustang Evolution mobile app

I'm glad I'm not the only one that thinks it... I trust his advice but he is not exactly helpful


2013 Sterling Grey GT/Brembo package/upper and lower Billet grill/SR Performance lowering springs/J&M adjustable panhard bar/Roush axel back/AEM CAI
Eric5oh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2015, 03:54 PM   #52
Registered Member
Regular
 
jacobdlaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 186
That's funny I've been building engines professionally for 15 years. I love when you don't know anything or the guy you've been bashing and try to put him down with other people's accomplishments. I have also never once said anyone's name in this thread your speculating.


Sent from my iPad using Mustang Evolution
jacobdlaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2015, 03:54 PM   #53
Registered Member
Regular
 
WhiteCali5oh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Beckley
Region: West Virgina
Posts: 1,396
That was the dumbest comment ever? I know what you think about in your spare time now 😜


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution

---------- Post added at 04:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:54 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacobdlaw View Post
That's funny I've been building engines professionally for 15 years. I love when you don't know anything or the guy you've been bashing and try to put him down with other people's accomplishments. I have also never once said anyone's name in this thread your speculating.


Sent from my iPad using Mustang Evolution

Proof or it didn't happen. So everyone else likes to say😬


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
WhiteCali5oh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2015, 03:56 PM   #54
Registered Member
Regular
 
WhiteCali5oh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Beckley
Region: West Virgina
Posts: 1,396
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric5oh View Post
I'm glad I'm not the only one that thinks it... I trust his advice but he is not exactly helpful


2013 Sterling Grey GT/Brembo package/upper and lower Billet grill/SR Performance lowering springs/J&M adjustable panhard bar/Roush axel back/AEM CAI

I do listen to his advice. I listen to rapinator too but both of them are knowledgable. But also are arrogant. But still trust them. It's like my boss at work; he is a total dick. But he knows his stuff.


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
WhiteCali5oh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2015, 04:06 PM   #55
Registered Member
Regular
 
FastFord13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Montreal
Region: Canada
Posts: 4,263
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black8thElement View Post
Majority of the people are kool and don't mind giving helpful insight i could give two *****s for those that hate the same thread being created and comment with sarcastic remarks

Sent from my LG-E980 using Mustang Evolution mobile app
+1. There will always be repetitive threads and a lot of helpful members always willing to help. We as members want this forum to grow with new mustang enthusiasts maybe asking the same question that's been asked 20 times before, who cares. Just about every new thread has already been asked at one point or another already. We all drive mustangs here so why can't we respect the new topics posted by real gear heads along with the exhaust/CAI threads posted by the new, less knowledgeable members.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Mustang Evolution mobile app
FastFord13 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2015, 04:11 PM   #56
Registered Member
Regular
 
WhiteCali5oh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Beckley
Region: West Virgina
Posts: 1,396
Quote:
Originally Posted by FastFord13 View Post
+1. There will always be repetitive threads and a lot of helpful members always willing to help. We as members want this forum to grow with new mustang enthusiasts maybe asking the same question that's been asked 20 times before, who cares. Just about every new thread has already been asked at one point or another already. We all drive mustangs here so why can't we respect the new topics posted by real gear heads along with the exhaust/CAI threads posted by the new less knowledgeable members.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Mustang Evolution mobile app

Real gear heads? I saw a real gear head(so he claimed) post the other day telling a guy to add a cold
Air Intake if he wanted more
Performance for his stock 2v. It's false
Information like that, that some of us get sick of too. But it's whatever lol u have to learn the hard way I guess.


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
WhiteCali5oh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2015, 04:13 PM   #57
Registered Member
Regular
 
FastFord13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Montreal
Region: Canada
Posts: 4,263
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteCali5oh View Post
I do listen to his advice. I listen to rapinator too but both of them are knowledgable. But also are arrogant. But still trust them. It's like my boss at work; he is a total dick. But he knows his stuff.


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
Rap doesn't beat around the bush with his comments, but IMO doesn't come off at all like some others do. I've seen him answer repetitive threads without having to resort to a a form of sarcasm or acting like he's Mr know it all.
Remember we were all newbies at one point!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Mustang Evolution mobile app
FastFord13 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2015, 04:14 PM   #58
Registered Member
Regular
 
WhiteCali5oh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Beckley
Region: West Virgina
Posts: 1,396
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteCali5oh View Post
Real gear heads? I saw a real gear head(so he claimed) post the other day telling a guy to add a cold
Air Intake if he wanted more
Performance for his stock 2v. It's false
Information like that, that some of us get sick of too. But it's whatever lol u have to learn the hard way I guess.


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution

I totally see what u mean though. It would be nice if it could happen that way but it never will. I'll be here no matter what happens cause I just get on here to kill time
And help with whatever I can. I'm no gear head myself just an enthusiast


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
WhiteCali5oh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2015, 04:15 PM   #59
Registered Member
Regular
 
WhiteCali5oh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Beckley
Region: West Virgina
Posts: 1,396
Quote:
Originally Posted by FastFord13 View Post
Rap doesn't beat around the bush with his comments, but IMO doesn't come off at all like some others do. I've seen him answer repetitive threads without having to resort to a a form of sarcasm or acting like he's Mr know it all.
Remember we were all newbies at one point!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Mustang Evolution mobile app

100% correct buddy


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
WhiteCali5oh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2015, 04:17 PM   #60
Registered Member
Regular
 
jacobdlaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 186
Ya I've seen rap answer many threads that repeat and always seems like a guy who generally want to help.


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
jacobdlaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2015, 04:17 PM   #61
Registered Member
Regular
 
FastFord13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Montreal
Region: Canada
Posts: 4,263
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteCali5oh View Post
Real gear heads? I saw a real gear head(so he claimed) post the other day telling a guy to add a cold
Air Intake if he wanted more
Performance for his stock 2v. It's false
Information like that, that some of us get sick of too. But it's whatever lol u have to learn the hard way I guess.


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
Well obviously he isn't one of them, I'm referring to people like Rap, Charlie, Grabber.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Mustang Evolution mobile app
FastFord13 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2015, 04:18 PM   #62
Registered Member

Regular
 
natestang07's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Soap Lake
Region: Washington
Posts: 5,321
Quote:
Originally Posted by FastFord13 View Post
Well obviously he isn't one of them, I'm referring to people like Rap, Charlie, Grabber.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Mustang Evolution mobile app
Who is Charlie?

Sent from my VS985 4G using Mustang Evolution mobile app
natestang07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2015, 04:26 PM   #63
Registered Member
Regular
 
FastFord13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Montreal
Region: Canada
Posts: 4,263
Quote:
Originally Posted by natestang07 View Post
Who is Charlie?

Sent from my VS985 4G using Mustang Evolution mobile app
CharlieSantos, I might not have spelled it correctly though. Lol

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Mustang Evolution mobile app
FastFord13 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2015, 04:29 PM   #64
Registered Member
Regular
 
WhiteCali5oh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Beckley
Region: West Virgina
Posts: 1,396
Quote:
Originally Posted by FastFord13 View Post
CharlieSantos, I might not have speed it correctly though. Lol

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Mustang Evolution mobile app

I've never seen him. I generally stay in the 2011-2014 gt.


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
WhiteCali5oh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2015, 04:32 PM   #65
Registered Member
Regular
 
FastFord13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Montreal
Region: Canada
Posts: 4,263
I know he had a white 3.7, but I believe he has a 5.0 also now.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Mustang Evolution mobile app
FastFord13 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2015, 04:32 PM   #66
Registered Member

Regular
 
Recon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Hopkinsville
Region: Kentucky
Posts: 6,530
I'm just going to leave this here...Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1424644282.872412.jpg
Views:	49
Size:	145.6 KB
ID:	175948
Tell that to some who talks down to you, and walk away...



Adventure till you drop
__________________
Mustangalley.com
Mustang of the day,
July 12, 2015
Recon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2015, 04:35 PM   #67
Registered Member
Regular
 
Black8thElement's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Houston
Region: Texas
Posts: 1,117
I got a few that deserve a stunner around here. J/k.....lmao ahhh the good ole days

Sent from my LG-E980 using Mustang Evolution mobile app
Black8thElement is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2015, 04:36 PM   #68
Registered Member

Regular
 
Recon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Hopkinsville
Region: Kentucky
Posts: 6,530
Yep it's crap compared to the attitude era...


Adventure till you drop
__________________
Mustangalley.com
Mustang of the day,
July 12, 2015
Recon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2015, 04:38 PM   #69
Registered Member
Regular
 
jacobdlaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 186
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Great Recon View Post
I'm just going to leave this here...Attachment 175948
Tell that to some who talks down to you, and walk away...



Adventure till you drop

Nice


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
jacobdlaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2015, 04:39 PM   #70
Registered Member

Regular
 
natestang07's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Soap Lake
Region: Washington
Posts: 5,321
Quote:
Originally Posted by FastFord13 View Post
I know he had a white 3.7, but I believe he has a 5.0 also now.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Mustang Evolution mobile app
Is that Voltwings' name?

Sent from my VS985 4G using Mustang Evolution mobile app
natestang07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT

Tags
exhaust

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Exhaust Exhaust Exhaust cdouglas12 2005-2010 Mustang GT 10 01-24-2015 10:37 PM
Exhaust Install? Not typical question about which exhaust is best.. satin06silver 2005-2010 V6 Mustang 7 01-08-2015 05:56 PM
One exhaust tip a little off after Boss exhaust install mmike87 2011-2014 Mustang GT 6 09-21-2012 08:42 PM
New Exhaust Video......3'' Exhaust WaldoGT07 General Mustang Discussion 0 12-20-2011 08:59 PM

» Like Us On Facebook



10:38 PM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.