Looking 4 FACTS abot AM SR brand quailty - Page 2 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 02-16-2015, 02:48 PM   #36
Site Sponsor
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Malvern, PA
Region: Pennsylvania
Posts: 2,510
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2014oxstang View Post
I have supported SR as I run it on my daily/occasional dragger. But as other have mentioned, can we get more information on Stack Racing the company itself?


2014oxstang-

Stack Racing was a brand that sold a variety of Mustang accessories years ago but re-focused on performance parts and changed their name to SR Performance a while ago. They're an exclusive brand that we carry that offers good quality Mustang parts at really good prices. I don't deal directly with the vendors themselves, but I know that their parts (from the ones I've seen/handled/installed) fit well and are manufactured to the same standards as well-known brands including polyurethane bushings, progressive rate springs, adjustability, etc.

We stand behind them just like any of the other brands we carry and if you have any issues with SR's parts you can give us a shout and we'll work to get you fixed! We're using their suspension stuff along with other high-quality suspension parts from some of the names I mentioned in my last post on our Project Cars that are going extremely fast and others that carve corners regularly.

Let me know if there's anything else I can clear up, I'm always around to help out guys!

Alex
__________________
Alex Lazarus | AmericanMuscle.com
Toll Free: 1-866-363-4591
Bama Hotline: 888.226.9764 | M-F 9AM-5:30PM EST
WIN A SUPERCHARGED MUSTANG & 2017 RAPTOR!
Free Same-Day Shipping!
AMAlexLazarus is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 02-16-2015, 03:12 PM   #37
Registered Member
Regular
 
2014oxstang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: East Longmeadow
Region: Massachusetts
Posts: 2,000
Quote:
Originally Posted by AMAlexLazarus View Post
2014oxstang-

Stack Racing was a brand that sold a variety of Mustang accessories years ago but re-focused on performance parts and changed their name to SR Performance a while ago. They're an exclusive brand that we carry that offers good quality Mustang parts at really good prices. I don't deal directly with the vendors themselves, but I know that their parts (from the ones I've seen/handled/installed) fit well and are manufactured to the same standards as well-known brands including polyurethane bushings, progressive rate springs, adjustability, etc.

We stand behind them just like any of the other brands we carry and if you have any issues with SR's parts you can give us a shout and we'll work to get you fixed! We're using their suspension stuff along with other high-quality suspension parts from some of the names I mentioned in my last post on our Project Cars that are going extremely fast and others that carve corners regularly.

Let me know if there's anything else I can clear up, I'm always around to help out guys!

Alex

Thanks a lot for the insight Alex. Hopefully this will enlighten some of the other members who have doubts in SR, but at the end of the day, to each their own. I also have BMR products on my car in conjunction with SR parts and everything works very well together for my needs.


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
2014oxstang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2015, 03:15 PM   #38
Registered Member
Regular
 
dinobike19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Wpg
Region: Canada
Posts: 187
Hey Alex. That's great you stand behind your products and I myself have placed a order this weekend.

Jsyk I'm in no way taking sides on any brand. Just wanted to find out if guys on here had issues with SR lca. I emailed AM help. And even called today. Canada to US. That's not going to be a fun bill.

I was just looking to find more info on the SR lca steel to better make a choice.


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
dinobike19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 02-16-2015, 03:28 PM   #39
Site Sponsor
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Malvern, PA
Region: Pennsylvania
Posts: 2,510
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2014oxstang View Post
Thanks a lot for the insight Alex. Hopefully this will enlighten some of the other members who have doubts in SR, but at the end of the day, to each their own. I also have BMR products on my car in conjunction with SR parts and everything works very well together for my needs.
2014oxstang

You're very welcome sir! I try to be as helpful as I can here! I've been on these boards for years and knowledge is power here and I hope to continue being a contributor as well as a support (If you look hard enough you'll find my personal handle"

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinobike19 View Post
Hey Alex. That's great you stand behind your products and I myself have placed a order this weekend.

Jsyk I'm in no way taking sides on any brand. Just wanted to find out if guys on here had issues with SR lca. I emailed AM help. And even called today. Canada to US. That's not going to be a fun bill.

I was just looking to find more info on the SR lca steel to better make a choice.
dinobike19

Anytime - If there's absolutely anything else I can help out with let me know or if there's an SR part that you'd like to try, let me know and I'm sure I can have something set up as I had said in a previous post.

Thank you very much for your support and loyalty as well, we really appreciate it!

Alex
__________________
Alex Lazarus | AmericanMuscle.com
Toll Free: 1-866-363-4591
Bama Hotline: 888.226.9764 | M-F 9AM-5:30PM EST
WIN A SUPERCHARGED MUSTANG & 2017 RAPTOR!
Free Same-Day Shipping!
AMAlexLazarus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2015, 06:18 PM   #40
Registered Member
Regular
 
dinobike19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Wpg
Region: Canada
Posts: 187
Update:
After trying very hard to find out more info on the SR LCA, I failed. But I didn't stop there. Spoke with my engineer at work and picked his brain. He said a ERW and DOM tubing of the same size I.D and O.D of the length of our LCA would have almost the same strength. The only difference in strength would be in long lengths. He would be more concerned with the metal quality before it was made into any piping. So unless someone works at the foundry, you would never really know. Side note BMR does also make a non DOM LCA.
Check this video out and see a stress test. Remember the length of your LCA's before any one says "see". http://youtu.be/buu3Ytubp1s
JSYK I have decided to go with the SR Adj's Crossed the border 4 hrs ago already. Happy shopping to all and enjoy your.
dinobike19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2015, 06:27 PM   #41
Registered Member

Regular
 
olerodder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Corvallis
Region: Oregon
Posts: 2,712
Quote:
Originally Posted by dinobike19 View Post
Update:
After trying very hard to find out more info on the SR LCA, I failed. But I didn't stop there. Spoke with my engineer at work and picked his brain. He said a ERW and DOM tubing of the same size I.D and O.D of the length of our LCA would have almost the same strength. The only difference in strength would be in long lengths. He would be more concerned with the metal quality before it was made into any piping. So unless someone works at the foundry, you would never really know. Side note BMR does also make a non DOM LCA.
Check this video out and see a stress test. Remember the length of your LCA's before any one says "see". http://youtu.be/buu3Ytubp1s
JSYK I have decided to go with the SR Adj's Crossed the border 4 hrs ago already. Happy shopping to all and enjoy your.
Not trying to beat a dead horse, all you need to ask the company that is manufacturing the product (LCA and or metal tubing) if they are ISO9000 certified then you would have all the information on the metal quality on a piece of paper.......assuming that both companies are ISO certified.
olerodder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2015, 07:44 AM   #42
OX1
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: jackson
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 222
Quote:
Originally Posted by dinobike19 View Post
Update:
After trying very hard to find out more info on the SR LCA, I failed. But I didn't stop there. Spoke with my engineer at work and picked his brain. He said a ERW and DOM tubing of the same size I.D and O.D of the length of our LCA would have almost the same strength. The only difference in strength would be in long lengths. He would be more concerned with the metal quality before it was made into any piping. So unless someone works at the foundry, you would never really know. Side note BMR does also make a non DOM LCA.
Check this video out and see a stress test. Remember the length of your LCA's before any one says "see". http://youtu.be/buu3Ytubp1s
JSYK I have decided to go with the SR Adj's Crossed the border 4 hrs ago already. Happy shopping to all and enjoy your.
Same strength if they are the same grade and same finish. Huge difference in yield between 1020 DOM and 1020 HREW. And there should be little bending load on a control arm unless it binds up, so not sure how that video really matters.
__________________
86 Capri, turbo, 3.27's-12.66 @ 107.75
14 GT-Roush Phs 3, VMP 93 tune, Whiteline Sway Bars, Roush U/L Rear Control Arms, 18 X 9/10 Bullits with 295/255 NT05's
OX1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Brand new to Mustangs, brand new to the ME SSVi New Member Introductions & Greetings 5 05-30-2014 07:01 AM
Anybody know much abot a 5.0L GTP motor? Blacksmith The Bar 7 01-06-2013 06:19 PM
Another 9/11 conspiracy theory with some interesting tid bits of facts... yes facts Brent The Bar 40 05-16-2006 12:18 PM
Brand new Auto Meter Phantom oil pressure brand new 0-100psi fast64 Mustang Parts for Sale and Wanted 0 07-26-2005 08:19 PM

» Like Us On Facebook



04:31 AM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.