Prices--Used 2013-2014 Mustang GT Premium - Page 2 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 03-13-2015, 08:10 PM   #36
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New Hampshire
I had to drive down to Boston for mine. I'm in Northern NH and wanted a used 2011+ Black GT manual. I used that car gurus to only look at results for exactly what I wanted. It helped narrow down the results, then I used email and phone calls to narrow it down even more based on flexibility in price and whether or not the Pre-loved Mustang was defiled by previous owner.
Anything with an aftermarket "CAI" or lowered, plasti-dipped, or otherwise riced was eliminated.
So what I got was an unpainted canvas to make how I want it.
....which is bone flipping stock mechanically but Cervini hood coming and black wheels....not rattle can modded like a Civic.
Waylap1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-13-2015, 08:16 PM   #37
Registered Member

Regular

Region: Oregon
Quote:
Originally Posted by AcmeRocket View Post
Ya prices in central ny are crazy I have to drive to nj to get a fair deal .
gt premium gotta have option is the mirrors that project the mustang image on the ground.
Sounds funny but it's pretty cool
Lol.
Yes it's crazy.
I've seen the lights in the mirrors and it does look cool, just not my style.
olerodder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2015, 08:24 PM   #38
Registered Member

Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waylap1 View Post
I had to drive down to Boston for mine. I'm in Northern NH and wanted a used 2011+ Black GT manual. I used that car gurus to only look at results for exactly what I wanted. It helped narrow down the results, then I used email and phone calls to narrow it down even more based on flexibility in price and whether or not the Pre-loved Mustang was defiled by previous owner.
Anything with an aftermarket "CAI" or lowered, plasti-dipped, or otherwise riced was eliminated.
So what I got was an unpainted canvas to make how I want it.
....which is bone flipping stock mechanically but Cervini hood coming and black wheels....not rattle can modded like a Civic.
Yes, I started looking for mine when I still lived in Californai. We were moving to Oregon where they don't have a sales tax so that's where I wanted to find the car, and easier to license also.
I just went on the carguru.com and at least here on the West Coast autotrader.com had 4 times as many cars as the other site.
I didn't even know my car had a CAI/tuner until after I bought the car. When I took the test drive I was totally surprised at the power it had because I had test driven other 13/14 Mustangs and this was a lot more power. In fact I never opened the hood until after I got home with the car. Mine was stock except for the CAI/tune.............with the stock TrakPak springs it looked like a 4wheel drive..........first thing I did was to lower, then wheels and tires............now it's on to the suspension. I agree about the blank slate.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-14-2015, 12:32 AM   #39
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New Hampshire
Sort of wish I got mine with a tune already by accident, as long as it was a good one. I can see where it would help. After driving it for 6 months stock, I've gotten used to the stock power and you can feel the untapped potential but I just can't bring myself to risking a tune purchase. Maybe the Ford track key, but from what I understand, it's mild.
I'm still holding out for a lottery win so I can just get a GT350. Then I got a factory car with more giggity. But then I suppose I would get used to that also....damn these cars. First week driving my stock 14 GT I was shocked how stupid fast it is...now, meh.
Waylap1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2015, 11:57 AM   #40
Registered Member

Regular

Quote:
Sort of wish I got mine with a tune already by accident, as long as it was a good one. I can see where it would help. After driving it for 6 months stock, I've gotten used to the stock power and you can feel the untapped potential but I just can't bring myself to risking a tune purchase. Maybe the Ford track key, but from what I understand, it's mild.
I'm still holding out for a lottery win so I can just get a GT350. Then I got a factory car with more giggity. But then I suppose I would get used to that also....damn these cars. First week driving my stock 14 GT I was shocked how stupid fast it is...now, meh.
I would have probably put a tune in it anyway, and I think it's pretty mild but it does get with the program a lot more so than my 97 Cobra, what 100hp different will do.
Although I'm sure the GT350's will be going for insane money when they come out I've been seriously thinking about selling mine and getting something with just a bit more HP, like a GT500 or even a Z06..............just not sure I want to spend the money for upgrading the Mustang anymore than it is now. After selling my 9.8sec drag car last year I've been kind of bored. Of course moving from sunny California to rainy Oregon could have something to do with that..............not being able to get outside as much....and I'm not crazy about driving in the rain.
Old 03-14-2015, 02:01 PM   #41
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New York
Quote:
I have the Ford Trac cal and it is worth it for the drivability alone.you can feel the low end torque added but not a lot of top end power added. The lopey idle and the adjustable rpm launch is nice as well.
I honestly wish the used prices on these would better than they Are
AcmeRocket is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT

Tags
2014 mustang