New Snyc Update Success? - Page 2 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 03-21-2015, 08:04 PM   #36
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Region: Canada
Posts: 2,974
Sounds like I better stay with "Service Pack 1" if I am happy with how the system works, (which I am). Thanks MS, no update required here.....
__________________
2014 Premium GT, SGM, Brembo, Auto, Tech, Comfort, etc. GT500s, Steeda UCA, VMP auto N/A tune. 100 shot nitrous on BBR tune. Best e/t 11.42 at 120.64

2012 Premium GT, Candy Red, Brembo package, 3.73, MT82, Comfort, Tech, et al. Procal tune, Roush UCA, UMI poly LCA, GT500s, Steeda red bracket, Hoosier 28x10x16 bias drags. Best e/t 11.91 at 115.23 RIP
5LHO is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 03-21-2015, 08:06 PM   #37
Registered Member
Regular
 
Renuco612's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Union City
Region: California
Posts: 245
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mschrod View Post
Would the dealer install at no charge??


Sent from my iPad using Mustang Evolution
I doubt the dealer would do it at no charge. You never know though it's worth a shot.
Renuco612 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2015, 08:50 PM   #38
Registered Member
Regular
 
scott_0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 774
I have an 11 and checked for the update, says my system is up to date, lol but goes on to say my last update was in 2010........


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
__________________
2016 DIB GT Premium A6, Borla S-type axle backs, Rovos Pretoria wheels 20x8.5/20x10, Nitto N555G2 tires 255/35/20 and 275/35/20, Koni yellows, BMR springs
scott_0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 03-21-2015, 09:02 PM   #39
Registered Member
Regular
 
shunc01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Region: Massachusetts
Posts: 1,948
Does any body know what are the new features are?

MPT TUNE, Borla S-Type, Airaid Cai, Ford racing X pipe, Mac ceramic shorty headers, 2010 GT500 rims, 35% tint, Sr Springs, J&M phb, camber bolts, blacked out side markers, front and taillights.
__________________
2016 GT RACE RED MANUAL aka " RAGING BULL"
Mods:
Borla stypes cat back exhaust, tint kit all lights, 5.0 race red shift knob, MMD V SERIES SPOILER... and more to come...
shunc01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2015, 09:07 PM   #40
Registered Member
Regular
 
Joaquin_ii's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: San Antonio
Region: Texas
Posts: 547
Quote:
Originally Posted by scott_0 View Post
I have an 11 and checked for the update, says my system is up to date, lol but goes on to say my last update was in 2010........


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same here
Joaquin_ii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2015, 09:09 PM   #41
Registered Member
Regular
 
Mschrod's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Madison
Region: Wisconsin
Posts: 83
Hey I got it to update. Good question, what did update have in it?


Sent from my iPad using Mustang Evolution
Mschrod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2015, 09:14 PM   #42
Registered Member
Regular
 
Joaquin_ii's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: San Antonio
Region: Texas
Posts: 547
Quote:
Originally Posted by scott_0 View Post
I have an 11 and checked for the update, says my system is up to date, lol but goes on to say my last update was in 2010........


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same here
Joaquin_ii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2015, 09:16 PM   #43
Registered Member
Regular
 
Renuco612's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Union City
Region: California
Posts: 245
The update takes away having to say "Bluetooth audio" all the time just to play music. If you get out of the car playing music via bluetooth, it will automatically start back up again playing via bluetooth instead of having to say "Bluetooth audio". It also displays song title and artist now via bluetooth. I think it's more for media play then anything else really.
Renuco612 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2015, 09:19 PM   #44
Registered Member
Regular
 
shunc01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Region: Massachusetts
Posts: 1,948
Quote:
Originally Posted by Renuco612 View Post
The update takes away having to say "Bluetooth audio" all the time just to play music. If you get out of the car playing music via bluetooth, it will automatically start back up again playing via bluetooth instead of having to say "Bluetooth audio". It also displays song title and artist now via bluetooth. I think it's more for media play then anything else really.
Thank you sir...

MPT TUNE, Borla S-Type, Airaid Cai, Ford racing X pipe, Mac ceramic shorty headers, 2010 GT500 rims, 35% tint, Sr Springs, J&M phb, camber bolts, blacked out side markers, front and taillights.
__________________
2016 GT RACE RED MANUAL aka " RAGING BULL"
Mods:
Borla stypes cat back exhaust, tint kit all lights, 5.0 race red shift knob, MMD V SERIES SPOILER... and more to come...
shunc01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2015, 09:20 PM   #45
Registered Member
Regular
 
Clearsky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Murrieta
Region: California
Posts: 43
From the sync software update history:
DL3T-14D544-AE
Bluetooth© Connectivity Improvements:
Enhanced Bluetooth phone connection stability
Enabled track information to be displayed for Bluetooth-streamed media including metadata such as song title, artist name and album title
More robust Message Access Profile (MAP) functionality to handle SMS reception and Text2Speach output
Media Connectivity Improvements:
Improved media connectivity for USB-equipped Apple devices, as well as streamlined device initialization and authentication process
Previous USB or Bluetooth media source playback now resumed after ignition cycle
AppLink Functionality Improvements:
Better AppLink customer experience with more robust features and reliable functionality


Deep Impact Blue 2014.5 GT Premium
3:73 Axle
Brembo Brakes
'12 Shelby Axle Back Exhaust
Trackey
Boss 302 Side Exhaust w/QTP cut-outs
MGW Race Spec Shifter
Clearsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2015, 09:25 PM   #46
Registered Member
Regular
 
shunc01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Region: Massachusetts
Posts: 1,948
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clearsky View Post
From the sync software update history:
DL3T-14D544-AE
Bluetooth© Connectivity Improvements:
Enhanced Bluetooth phone connection stability
Enabled track information to be displayed for Bluetooth-streamed media including metadata such as song title, artist name and album title
More robust Message Access Profile (MAP) functionality to handle SMS reception and Text2Speach output
Media Connectivity Improvements:
Improved media connectivity for USB-equipped Apple devices, as well as streamlined device initialization and authentication process
Previous USB or Bluetooth media source playback now resumed after ignition cycle
AppLink Functionality Improvements:
Better AppLink customer experience with more robust features and reliable functionality


Deep Impact Blue 2014.5 GT Premium
3:73 Axle
Brembo Brakes
'12 Shelby Axle Back Exhaust
Trackey
Boss 302 Side Exhaust w/QTP cut-outs
MGW Race Spec Shifter
Speaking of app link does it only work with I phone users? I have android but could not find it.. Thanks for the info.
__________________
2016 GT RACE RED MANUAL aka " RAGING BULL"
Mods:
Borla stypes cat back exhaust, tint kit all lights, 5.0 race red shift knob, MMD V SERIES SPOILER... and more to come...
shunc01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2015, 09:33 PM   #47
Registered Member
Regular
 
Clearsky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Murrieta
Region: California
Posts: 43
I have an iPhone and briefly tried Iheart radio app. Worked good. Never used it much and believe it had to be plugged in to work with the steering wheel controls. now it works through Bluetooth entirely. Not sure about android phones.


Deep Impact Blue 2014.5 GT Premium
3:73 Axle
Brembo Brakes
'12 Shelby Axle Back Exhaust
Trackey
Boss 302 Side Exhaust w/QTP cut-outs
MGW Race Spec Shifter
Clearsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2015, 09:37 PM   #48
Registered Member
Regular
 
shunc01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Region: Massachusetts
Posts: 1,948
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clearsky View Post
I have an iPhone and briefly tried Iheart radio app. Worked good. Never used it much and believe it had to be plugged in to work with the steering wheel controls. now it works through Bluetooth entirely. Not sure about android phones.


Deep Impact Blue 2014.5 GT Premium
3:73 Axle
Brembo Brakes
'12 Shelby Axle Back Exhaust
Trackey
Boss 302 Side Exhaust w/QTP cut-outs
MGW Race Spec Shifter
Ok gotcha, I can connect to my Pandora no problem thru bluetooth, I think it has something to do with voice commands like for ex. You can just say play Pandora or Iheart radio thru voice command instead of manually playing it first from your phone. Correct me if I'm wrong. If it is it will be cool, too bad I have an android phone.
__________________
2016 GT RACE RED MANUAL aka " RAGING BULL"
Mods:
Borla stypes cat back exhaust, tint kit all lights, 5.0 race red shift knob, MMD V SERIES SPOILER... and more to come...
shunc01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2015, 09:55 PM   #49
Registered Member
Regular
 
Renuco612's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Union City
Region: California
Posts: 245
Quote:
Originally Posted by shunc01 View Post
Ok gotcha, I can connect to my Pandora no problem thru bluetooth, I think it has something to do with voice commands like for ex. You can just say play Pandora or Iheart radio thru voice command instead of manually playing it first from your phone. Correct me if I'm wrong. If it is it will be cool, too bad I have an android phone.
It's work just fine with android. I have a Galaxy S5 and it works great.
Renuco612 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2015, 09:56 PM   #50
Registered Member
Regular
 
shunc01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Region: Massachusetts
Posts: 1,948
Quote:
Originally Posted by Renuco612 View Post
It's work just fine with android. I have a Galaxy S5 and it works great.
Hey that's what I have what did you do? Did you have to download the app link?
__________________
2016 GT RACE RED MANUAL aka " RAGING BULL"
Mods:
Borla stypes cat back exhaust, tint kit all lights, 5.0 race red shift knob, MMD V SERIES SPOILER... and more to come...
shunc01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2015, 10:03 PM   #51
Registered Member
Regular
 
gamecock426's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Columbia
Region: South Carolina
Posts: 23
Thank you for this thread, I would not have known about the update otherwise!!

EZ process of updating, just be patient.
__________________
2014 Mustang GT - Back in the saddle
1999 SVT Lightning - SOLD
1999 Mustang GT - SOLD
gamecock426 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2015, 10:20 PM   #52
Registered Member
Regular
 
WJBertrand's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Ventura
Region: California
Posts: 517
Third try. Got frustrated with the first two tries after an hour each and no progress. Had to disconnect the battery to get back to where I could re-start the installation. I dunno, I've probably screwed the whole thing up now! I'm close to saying the hell with it.
__________________
-Jeff-
Ventura, CA
2013 GT Premium Brembo
MGW, Blow Fish, AM Hood Struts
Tinted, Borla Touring AB, ProCal Tune
Full Shelby/Kicker Audio Upgrade
WJBertrand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2015, 10:46 PM   #53
Registered Member
Regular
 
Clearsky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Murrieta
Region: California
Posts: 43
Does the previous sync version still work?


Deep Impact Blue 2014.5 GT Premium
3:73 Axle
Brembo Brakes
'12 Shelby Axle Back Exhaust
Trackey
Boss 302 Side Exhaust w/QTP cut-outs
MGW Race Spec Shifter
Clearsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2015, 11:07 PM   #54
Registered Member
Regular
 
WJBertrand's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Ventura
Region: California
Posts: 517
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clearsky View Post
Does the previous sync version still work?


Deep Impact Blue 2014.5 GT Premium
3:73 Axle
Brembo Brakes
'12 Shelby Axle Back Exhaust
Trackey
Boss 302 Side Exhaust w/QTP cut-outs
MGW Race Spec Shifter
Don't know yet. Giving up. I keep getting a prompt to reinsert the USB drive when it's already in there. Now the radio, nothing will work it just keeps saying "re-insert USB drive" and none of the buttons work. Guess I've bricked it now.
__________________
-Jeff-
Ventura, CA
2013 GT Premium Brembo
MGW, Blow Fish, AM Hood Struts
Tinted, Borla Touring AB, ProCal Tune
Full Shelby/Kicker Audio Upgrade
WJBertrand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2015, 11:42 PM   #55
Registered Member
Regular
 
Renuco612's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Union City
Region: California
Posts: 245
Quote:
Originally Posted by shunc01 View Post
Hey that's what I have what did you do? Did you have to download the app link?
I haven't tried the voice activation yet. I did connect it through Applink and it is controllable through the steering wheel also.
Renuco612 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2015, 06:48 AM   #56
Registered Member
Regular
 
SK GT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Tomball
Region: Texas
Posts: 99
Quote:
Originally Posted by WJBertrand View Post
Don't know yet. Giving up. I keep getting a prompt to reinsert the USB drive when it's already in there. Now the radio, nothing will work it just keeps saying "re-insert USB drive" and none of the buttons work. Guess I've bricked it now.
Mine first said completed after like 5 minutes, then did the same yours is doing. Nothing would respond. I got pissed and turned the car off and restarted it. Same thing. I then removed the USB and then it started saying re-insert USB. So I did and it finally took over and finished after 10-15 minutes.
SK GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2015, 07:18 AM   #57
Registered Member
Regular
 
shunc01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Region: Massachusetts
Posts: 1,948
Quote:
Originally Posted by Renuco612 View Post
I haven't tried the voice activation yet. I did connect it through Applink and it is controllable through the steering wheel also.
What app did you download? Could not find it in the app store.
__________________
2016 GT RACE RED MANUAL aka " RAGING BULL"
Mods:
Borla stypes cat back exhaust, tint kit all lights, 5.0 race red shift knob, MMD V SERIES SPOILER... and more to come...
shunc01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2015, 08:08 AM   #58
Registered Member
Regular
 
Renuco612's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Union City
Region: California
Posts: 245
Quote:
Originally Posted by shunc01 View Post
What app did you download? Could not find it in the app store.
It's all done through sync. Scroll through the options and you will find an option that displays the apps on your phone. Not exactly sure what it is, I'd have to go into my car and look again.
Renuco612 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2015, 09:26 AM   #59
Registered Member
Regular
 
WJBertrand's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Ventura
Region: California
Posts: 517
Quote:
Originally Posted by SK GT View Post
Mine first said completed after like 5 minutes, then did the same yours is doing. Nothing would respond. I got pissed and turned the car off and restarted it. Same thing. I then removed the USB and then it started saying re-insert USB. So I did and it finally took over and finished after 10-15 minutes.
I've tried re-inserting it a number of times like it asks, for up to an hour, hour and a half at a time and it just won't complete. What I don't get is why it's telling me to reinsert the USB when it's already in there. Thinking of just pulling the battery cable to hopefully take it out of this mode and see what I've got left if anything.
__________________
-Jeff-
Ventura, CA
2013 GT Premium Brembo
MGW, Blow Fish, AM Hood Struts
Tinted, Borla Touring AB, ProCal Tune
Full Shelby/Kicker Audio Upgrade
WJBertrand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2015, 10:05 AM   #60
Registered Member
Regular
 
Clearsky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Murrieta
Region: California
Posts: 43
Try another usb drive and download another set of files. Maybe you are missing one.


Deep Impact Blue 2014.5 GT Premium
3:73 Axle
Brembo Brakes
'12 Shelby Axle Back Exhaust
Trackey
Boss 302 Side Exhaust w/QTP cut-outs
MGW Race Spec Shifter
Clearsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2015, 10:37 AM   #61
Registered Member
Regular
 
Renuco612's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Union City
Region: California
Posts: 245
Make sure to use a USB Drive with only the installation files and nothing else. It might be reading multiple files.
Renuco612 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2015, 11:07 AM   #62
Registered Member
Regular
 
grabber12's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: High desert
Region: California
Posts: 575
Like some of you my car said installing for about 5 seconds then I left my car running and maybe a couple minutes later it said "sync line in" on the display . Well after 20 minutes I gave up. I called Ford, they had me go into the settings and give them some number and the lady said that I got the update already. so in the 5 seconds it said installing it installed it. It didn't take very long at all and I was sitting there longer than I needed to thinking it was going to tell me it was complete. it didn't tell me complete at all. Ford's instructions and also YouTube videos say it can take up to 10 to 30 minutes. mine literally took maybe one minute. it's probably best just to call ford from the sync website and have them check to see if you have the update. The phone number is 1-800-392-3673. That's the number I called and went threw the menu.
__________________
2012 Grabber blue, Auto, Eibach pro street S coilovers, MM caster/camber plates, Borla ATAK cat back, off road X pipe, A.E.M CAI, SCT-x4 Mike Roush tune,SR LCA's, BMR Relocation brackets, J&M Pan hard bar, UPR Catch can, SVE 15x10's, Mickey T's 275-60-15.
grabber12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2015, 11:14 AM   #63
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Region: Canada
Posts: 2,974
I think the only way they'd know if you had the update was you self-reporting to them after installation, like they ask you to.

I don't (or hardly ever) use BT audio so, this is definitely not worth the potential hassle to me.
__________________
2014 Premium GT, SGM, Brembo, Auto, Tech, Comfort, etc. GT500s, Steeda UCA, VMP auto N/A tune. 100 shot nitrous on BBR tune. Best e/t 11.42 at 120.64

2012 Premium GT, Candy Red, Brembo package, 3.73, MT82, Comfort, Tech, et al. Procal tune, Roush UCA, UMI poly LCA, GT500s, Steeda red bracket, Hoosier 28x10x16 bias drags. Best e/t 11.91 at 115.23 RIP
5LHO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2015, 11:26 AM   #64
Registered Member
Regular
 
WJBertrand's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Ventura
Region: California
Posts: 517
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clearsky View Post
Try another usb drive and download another set of files. Maybe you are missing one.


Deep Impact Blue 2014.5 GT Premium
3:73 Axle
Brembo Brakes
'12 Shelby Axle Back Exhaust
Trackey
Boss 302 Side Exhaust w/QTP cut-outs
MGW Race Spec Shifter
Just went out and bought a new USB drive - SanDisk this time, will try again. I have three unzipped files on the older LG USB drive and nothing else. I even tried reformatting that drive to make sure. Maybe it's just a crappy drive?

1. A folder called sync my ride
2. Autoinstall.lst
3. Install.last

Do these look correct>
__________________
-Jeff-
Ventura, CA
2013 GT Premium Brembo
MGW, Blow Fish, AM Hood Struts
Tinted, Borla Touring AB, ProCal Tune
Full Shelby/Kicker Audio Upgrade
WJBertrand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2015, 11:42 AM   #65
Registered Member
Regular
 
Renuco612's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Union City
Region: California
Posts: 245
Quote:
Originally Posted by WJBertrand View Post
Just went out and bought a new USB drive - SanDisk this time, will try again. I have three unzipped files on the older LG USB drive and nothing else. I even tried reformatting that drive to make sure. Maybe it's just a crappy drive?

1. A folder called sync my ride
2. Autoinstall.lst
3. Install.last

Do these look correct>
Don't put the zip file on the actual USB Drive. Download the Zip file to your desktop. Open up the zip file then move the files to the USB Drive. Then there should only be those 3 files that you mentioned.
Renuco612 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2015, 12:37 PM   #66
Registered Member
Regular
 
WJBertrand's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Ventura
Region: California
Posts: 517
Quote:
Originally Posted by Renuco612 View Post
Don't put the zip file on the actual USB Drive. Download the Zip file to your desktop. Open up the zip file then move the files to the USB Drive. Then there should only be those 3 files that you mentioned.
Of course I would not put the zip file on there. That list is the unzipped files. Anyway, I think I finally got it to work! I disconnected and reconnected the battery to stop it saying "reinsert USB". I used the new SanDisk USB drive, reformatted to FAT32 as recommended, put the 3 unzipped files on it and it ran for about 5 minutes and announced it was complete!!

Everything seems to be working as before, not sure how to tell if the new version is in there or not, but when playing a podcast over bluetooth, I can now see the title of the program. Don't think that was the case before? Also, tried shutting off the car getting out, getting back in, and turning the car back on, the podcast picked right back up, rather than defaulting to the USB or radio. I guess these are in-part some of the new features?

Are you supposed to be able to access apps via Bluetooth now? If so I don't have that working. The way I had to do it before was to plug my phone into the USB. Maybe I misunderstood but I thought it was supposed to work over BT now?

So the problem seems to be the USB drive I was trying to use.
__________________
-Jeff-
Ventura, CA
2013 GT Premium Brembo
MGW, Blow Fish, AM Hood Struts
Tinted, Borla Touring AB, ProCal Tune
Full Shelby/Kicker Audio Upgrade
WJBertrand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2015, 12:40 PM   #67
Registered Member
Regular
 
mav351w's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: West Palm Beach
Region: Florida
Posts: 76
So I keep getting g a failed installation message. It says "there may not be enough room or may not be compatible with this version"

I've tried over and over again but can not get this thing to update.



14' GT Premium
GT500 axle back
AirAid CAI
Lund 93 octane tune
mav351w is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2015, 02:28 PM   #68
Registered Member
Regular
 
Clearsky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Murrieta
Region: California
Posts: 43
Congratulations wjbertrand,glad you got it. I think the only difference with the apps is they don't have to be wired into the usb port to control with the steering wheel.


Deep Impact Blue 2014.5 GT Premium
3:73 Axle
Brembo Brakes
'12 Shelby Axle Back Exhaust
Trackey
Boss 302 Side Exhaust w/QTP cut-outs
MGW Race Spec Shifter
Clearsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2015, 03:19 PM   #69
Registered Member
Regular
 
WJBertrand's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Ventura
Region: California
Posts: 517
New Snyc Update Success?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clearsky View Post
Congratulations wjbertrand,glad you got it. I think the only difference with the apps is they don't have to be wired into the usb port to control with the steering wheel.


Deep Impact Blue 2014.5 GT Premium
3:73 Axle
Brembo Brakes
'12 Shelby Axle Back Exhaust
Trackey
Boss 302 Side Exhaust w/QTP cut-outs
MGW Race Spec Shifter

Thanks, who would think an apparently functional USB drive would be the problem?!

So to clarify the apps thing? Is it indeed supposed to work without plugging my phone into the USB socket? If so then I still have problem or something's not configured correctly.

So anyone have any luck sending text messages? I can receive them fine, just can't send. I'm getting an error at the end of the process.



-Jeff
__________________
-Jeff-
Ventura, CA
2013 GT Premium Brembo
MGW, Blow Fish, AM Hood Struts
Tinted, Borla Touring AB, ProCal Tune
Full Shelby/Kicker Audio Upgrade
WJBertrand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2015, 05:23 PM   #70
Registered Member
Regular
 
grabber12's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: High desert
Region: California
Posts: 575
This is how you tell if it's working or not. play Pandora on your phone then connected via sync and if it shows the artist and song title on the display screen in your vehicle you have the updates.
__________________
2012 Grabber blue, Auto, Eibach pro street S coilovers, MM caster/camber plates, Borla ATAK cat back, off road X pipe, A.E.M CAI, SCT-x4 Mike Roush tune,SR LCA's, BMR Relocation brackets, J&M Pan hard bar, UPR Catch can, SVE 15x10's, Mickey T's 275-60-15.
grabber12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Shuttle Launch a Success Brent The Bar 12 07-06-2006 01:47 AM
Procrastination is the key to success wiarumas The Bar 34 12-13-2005 04:40 PM
corey... the squirrels are celebrating the success of their mission to KEN Zim The Bar 12 09-29-2005 07:37 PM
SVT-GT, IRS transplant is a major success!! Rick0636 Pre-2005 V6 Mustang 24 02-07-2004 10:55 PM

» Like Us On Facebook



11:32 PM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.