Mustang Evolution Forum banner

McCleod RXT

910 views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  ninjamatic 
#1 ·
I'm about to replace my stock clutch with a McCleod RXT clutch. Should I keep the throw out bearing stock or get a McCleod Throw Out bearing instead? What is the better option for maintaining the stock pedal pressure/feel? I really hate the super stiff racing clutch pressure style.

#2 ·
do not reuse the stock slave, they have been known to be bad from the get go, remember to get the McLeod flywheel as well, the stock flywheel does not have the proper surface area for the smaller McLeod discs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#3 ·
remember to get the McLeod flywheel as well, the stock flywheel does not have the proper surface area for the smaller McLeod discs
No worries there, I bought the clutch with the lightened aluminum flywheel.

#5 ·
welp this decision has been taken out of my hands... I rear-ended a car at 60mph on Wednesday. My car is totaled :-(

#8 ·
No external injuries for the exception of a minor scrap on my left hand from the airbag deploying.... The 2 women in the car I hit were deep in shock but didn't have any external injuries either... they were both transported from the scene tho....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.