Raxiom Headlights - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT

Join Mustang Evolution Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 05-24-2015, 07:10 AM   #1
Raxiom Headlights

I recently bought my raxiom smoked halo lights and put them on my baby. now I was reading an article saying if I connect both headlight wires to fuse 39 that the halo and led part of these headlights will stay on and pretty much be daytime running lights(drl) so pretty much when the key is in the ignition they would be DRL's but I did this and connected it directly in with the fuse and the whole cars electronics started blinking and the car wouldn't start. so I tried using a add-a-fuse and still wouldn't work. now I completely removed the fuse and just connect the lights it'll work, but then I would lose fuse 39's main function corrcect? I don't wanna lose fuse 39(which I think its like the rear defrost of something)

any ideas why this isn't working? and how to fix?

here is the link of the articles and a video.

holditdown1007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2015, 09:25 AM   #2
Registered Member
Region: Colorado
I've been thinking about getting these to go with my halo fog lights. I want to do the same as well so.I would like to know. I will need to buy another set of fogs though because the ones I have aren't smoked. Maybe I could just put tent on them.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Mustang Evolution mobile app
Devil Strider is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT