Tune and "CAI" for manual GT/CS - Page 2 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT

Join Mustang Evolution Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 08-03-2015, 02:18 PM   #36
Registered Member
Region: Connecticut
Originally Posted by natestang07 View Post
Have you/when are you going to tune the 15? I am curious as to what the results will be
Probably in September I'll start tuning it. I've already looked at a few things and for the most part nothing has changed.

2015 Dodge Challenger Scat Pack Jazz Blue Pearl Automatic

2015 GT Premium 401A Ingot Silver Automatic Sold

2011 GT Premium 401A Grabber Blue Automatic Sold
Grabber Blue5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2015, 06:58 PM   #37
Registered Member
Region: New York
Originally Posted by dseg View Post
Thanks. I am actually debating on getting a Bama vs Steeda tunes now. There seems to be much debate on this topic (Bama vs Steeda).

I am looking for improvement in my '14 manual GT but it is my DD which I put about 22k miles/yr. So reliability and engine safety are my main concern.
Seems like Bama had a #8 cylinder issue a few years back but has been addressed.
Steeda seems safer but I love AM which has a relation with Bama...
Back when I was looking for a tune, I was pro AM and searched the web. Didn't find a lot of negative issues with AM tunes, but found absolutely none with Steeda. It seems things may have changed in 3 years. Maybe not if Grabber Blue5.0 is fixing them?

Btw, they make money on everything GB!

Beviking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2015, 08:02 PM   #38
Registered Member
Region: Georgia
Steeda is still going strong ... & just to let you know what kind of tuners we have, here is James, one of our lead tuners:

James has over 15 years of experience professionally tuning Fords - mainly the Mustang, Focus, Fusion and F-series. He was previously employed by SCT and trained many of their top tuners! James takes pride in providing quality, conservative tunes that you will feel confident in loading onto your daily driver. Reliability while providing tremendous gains are at the core of our tuning values.

---------- Post added at 08:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:01 PM ----------

Happy to help anyone looking for a tune & getting a great price for being a forum member!

Steeda Autosports
Valdosta, GA & Pompano Beach, FL
Mustang Performance Products
Private Message Me About Special Discount Codes
Win A $300 Gift Card
tj@steeda is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT