Mustang Evolution Forum banner

2014 boss 302

1K views 24 replies 7 participants last post by  Waylap1 
#1 ·
I just had to say I raced a 2014 boss 302 in my 13 gt granted mine I sent stock but. I raced him 3 times and beat him every time. Woohoo

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Mustang Evolution mobile app

#11 ·
Yes cia

---------- Post added at 01:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:34 PM ----------

I'll see what I can do for the pics later have to take the fam swimming today.

---------- Post added at 01:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:34 PM ----------

Cai

#13 ·
Air raid cai, staggered wheels , Bama tuned , front lip and rear 302 valance , side scoops, strut tower brace, gt500 spoiler, rear lca's, cervani hood with ram air kit, rear window lovers , I have 3.73 ford racing gears and kit just haven't got them installed yet.

---------- Post added at 03:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:18 PM ----------

O forgot Barton short shifter

---------- Post added at 03:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:19 PM ----------

Cat delete pipes with H pipe

#19 ·
By the way rapinator126 I've been in here awhile and do a lot of reading and know you know ur sh*( tell me what I can do to be able to shift at high rpm it either gets stuck in the gear or it won't go back into gear until rpms come down some. It's killing me.

---------- Post added at 03:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:28 PM ----------

I've already remover the assist spring in the clutch

#23 ·
Why do you insist on doing this, on every thread that merely mentions a race, Recon?

From now on, every time that you say "street racing" on this forum... A KITTEN WILL DIE!

The first victim...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Mustang Evolution mobile app

:)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.