Cdc upper - Page 2 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 10-08-2015, 01:25 AM   #36
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1444285457.010838.jpg
Views:	82
Size:	55.5 KB
ID:	192061
When I ordered mine I called cervini up on the phone and did it. Mine shipped the next morning and I got it within a week. Only thing I had to wait a long time on was my hood.

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
ZLwhat is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-08-2015, 09:39 AM   #37
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Alabama
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZLwhat View Post
Attachment 192061
When I ordered mine I called cervini up on the phone and did it. Mine shipped the next morning and I got it within a week. Only thing I had to wait a long time on was my hood.

Wow nice stang. You got lucky lol Love the hood!! Man what splitter is that ?

insidious_ruin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2015, 11:54 AM   #38
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by insidious_ruin View Post
Wow nice stang. You got lucky lol Love the hood!! Man what splitter is that ?

If I remember correctly it's an ARP splitter with turnbuckles but don't quote me on that. I got it as one of the first runs they made and I don't think they make them anymore.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-09-2015, 06:29 PM   #39
Registered Member
Regular

Words can't even describe how p****d off I am. I get my package I open it and guess what they sent me the screens for there top grill which I don't even have WTF really ....to anyone that has this grill did you have to trim the screen did it cover just the opening or go all the way across the back ? I'm just curious i may can cut the mesh to size but there's extra holes for screws to where it looks like the real screen covers the whole grill ? But the the one I have doesn't. Only thing came in the box was one long screen and 2 small ones for the fangs on the upper. I don't know. There closed naturally

Old 10-09-2015, 06:31 PM   #40
Registered Member
Regular

The part numbers don't match up. It's 4414 for the lower on the instructions for the lower I got and what they sent says 4413

Old 10-09-2015, 06:39 PM   #41
Registered Member
Regular

The part numbers don't match up. It's 4414 for the lower on the instructions for the lower I got and what they sent says 4413

Old 10-09-2015, 06:59 PM   #42
Registered Member
Regular

The grille I got had a dinky little black mesh grille that barely covered the opening and just came with black self tapping plastic screws. I scrubbed the idea of installing that grille because if anything came up off the road and hit it then it would destroy it anyways

Old 10-16-2015, 09:23 AM   #43
Registered Member
Regular

I know it's a repetitive topic but I'm still fighting with cervini about my mesh. I was told to keep the upper screen and that they sent out my new one Monday and il have it by Thursday. Well no grill so I called and they said they sent my grill to American muscle instead of me. And that they would send "another " out today. GOD*****. Idiots !!!!!!!!Why why why. What's so hard about sending the correct item. I want a hood and gt500 splitter from them kinda making me change my mind. I guess if I order it now in a half a year il get it send it back because it will be from a different model and by a year later il have my items.

Old 10-16-2015, 01:44 PM   #44
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Oklahoma
Quote:
...to anyone that has this grill did you have to trim the screen did it cover just the opening or go all the way across the back ? I'm just curious i may can cut the mesh to size but there's extra holes for screws to where it looks like the real screen covers the whole grill ? But the the one I have doesn't. Only thing came in the box was one long screen and 2 small ones for the fangs on the upper. I don't know. There closed naturally
No, I did not have to trim mine. It covers the entire area.

HOWEVER, I too initially thought it wouldn't fit till my wife pointed out I needed to flip it over.

So my advice is try the screen in every orientation you can, upwards, downwards, reversed, flipped, etc. It was designed to fit one way only.

And the screen and screws are definitely strong enough to prevent anything from going through to your condenser / radiator.

Mine catches bugs and grass quite often.
k1DBLITZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2015, 06:28 PM   #45
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
I know it's a repetitive topic but I'm still fighting with cervini about my mesh. I was told to keep the upper screen and that they sent out my new one Monday and il have it by Thursday. Well no grill so I called and they said they sent my grill to American muscle instead of me. And that they would send "another " out today. GOD*****. Idiots !!!!!!!!Why why why. What's so hard about sending the correct item. I want a hood and gt500 splitter from them kinda making me change my mind. I guess if I order it now in a half a year il get it send it back because it will be from a different model and by a year later il have my items.

This is likely because you ordered from American muscle and not from cervini. I guarantee that if you order directly from the manufacture next time and not the "Walmart mustang store" that things like this would not happen to you.

Old 10-16-2015, 06:34 PM   #46
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Missouri
WalMart Mustang store, hahaha.

2013 GT/CS
TCopp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2015, 09:14 PM   #47
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCopp View Post

😆😂😂

Old 10-16-2015, 09:52 PM   #48
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Colorado
Quote:
Originally Posted by TCopp View Post

Lol

Sent from my SM-N910P using Mustang Evolution mobile app
Devil Strider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2015, 04:41 AM   #49
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
This is likely because you ordered from American muscle and not from cervini. I guarantee that if you order directly from the manufacture next time and not the "Walmart mustang store" that things like this would not happen to you.

Yeah but it was actually not am's fault cervini admitted they messed up twice. Eh doesn't matter !doubt il ever get it ,so il prolly close the stupid thread. Thanks for everyone's input and help.

Old 10-17-2015, 08:06 PM   #50
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Yeah but it was actually not am's fault cervini admitted they messed up twice. Eh doesn't matter !doubt il ever get it ,so il prolly close the stupid thread. Thanks for everyone's input and help.

I've ordered literally thousands of dollars of merchandise from cervini on multiple occasions and never have I ever had a single issue. They even called me once weekly to keep my updated on my order for my painted hood. If there was a way to give them 6 stars rather than 5 I would have.

But I've ordered light bulbs that cost $9 from American muscle and gotten used, burned out, and returned bulbs. I ordered Roush splitters from them and they sent me two driver sides and then made me send them back and took over two months to get the next set. I ordered an antenna for my 98 gt and they never even shipped it out and said "oh we don't know how that happened." I ordered a set of headlights from them/"raxiom" and they had broken tabs on them and a destroyed box that had water damage. So I sent them back and got another set that had a cracked lens. I ordered a set of prepainted WHITE louvers and a white spoiler and got a chipped white spoiler with orange peel all over and paint chips on the edges.. OH and black primer louvers. I've had the general manager of customer service call me personally begging for forgiveness and offering me $100 gift cards, free hoodies, and money off my next purchase for all the wrong they have done. I wouldn't order a jar of dirt from that place.

Old 10-18-2015, 02:36 AM   #51
Registered Member
Regular

I wouldn't even worry about the screen.....I've been running the Roush delete for the last 6 months and haven't had any issues.

I'd worry more about front splash guards than a grille screen. That's the one thing I always wish I had gotten earlier.

Sent from my iPad using Mustang Evolution
jp1seattle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2015, 06:55 AM   #52
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
I've ordered literally thousands of dollars of merchandise from cervini on multiple occasions and never have I ever had a single issue. They even called me once weekly to keep my updated on my order for my painted hood. If there was a way to give them 6 stars rather than 5 I would have.

But I've ordered light bulbs that cost $9 from American muscle and gotten used, burned out, and returned bulbs. I ordered Roush splitters from them and they sent me two driver sides and then made me send them back and took over two months to get the next set. I ordered an antenna for my 98 gt and they never even shipped it out and said "oh we don't know how that happened." I ordered a set of headlights from them/"raxiom" and they had broken tabs on them and a destroyed box that had water damage. So I sent them back and got another set that had a cracked lens. I ordered a set of prepainted WHITE louvers and a white spoiler and got a chipped white spoiler with orange peel all over and paint chips on the edges.. OH and black primer louvers. I've had the general manager of customer service call me personally begging for forgiveness and offering me $100 gift cards, free hoodies, and money off my next purchase for all the wrong they have done. I wouldn't order a jar of dirt from that place.

I understand but it was a drop shipped item it's not a a.m product. They call cervini to place the order and they " cervini" sends directly to the customer a.m just played the middle man. Unless cervini has a pile of parts just for the a.m customers I don't know. Could of just been a bad 3 1/2 months for them. But def not a a.m problem on this situation. On the other hand damn that's a lot of mess ups on am for your situation. The few items I got from them have been great except there billet grill.

Old 11-03-2015, 04:02 PM   #53
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Colorado
Installed my Cervini version.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Mustang Evolution mobile app
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1446588147634.jpg
Views:	37
Size:	129.9 KB
ID:	193239  
Devil Strider is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT