Cdc upper - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 08-09-2015, 07:31 AM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Alabama
Cdc upper

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1439122924.818754.jpg
Views:	182
Size:	95.3 KB
ID:	188900Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1439122949.017027.jpg
Views:	160
Size:	102.2 KB
ID:	188901
Got the cdc installed few weeks back just posting some pics. I love it. I didn't like painting my ac condenser I used bbq paint took 3 light coats. And cutting my fogs made me sad lol it all came together. I kinda want to add a screen but no one has complained about damage. I ordered the cervini lower gt500 grill comes with the mesh finally a matching one! . But it's been 7 days and still hasn't shipped nor updated ."sterlingbeast5.0" I'm jealous you got yours so fast !!
My billet I had installed before lasted 8 months and rusted and faded in color. I took great care of it. Glad I made the change
Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
insidious_ruin is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-09-2015, 07:38 AM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Plasi dipped extractors on black car turned out nice. Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1439123763.145747.jpg
Views:	134
Size:	179.6 KB
ID:	188902

Old 08-09-2015, 07:45 AM   #3
Registered Member

Regular

Region: Michigan
Looks good, I've had mine since August 2012 and 30,000 miles. No problems at all and no damage.
JimC is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-09-2015, 02:03 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

where did you order your cervini lower gt500 style?

mhel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2015, 02:37 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Missouri
I didn't paint my ac condenser, didn't see the point on my car. I've had it on for about a year, no problems. I went the Roush lower grille delete, though. Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1439149033.376258.jpg
Views:	267
Size:	64.3 KB
ID:	188916

2013 GT/CS
TCopp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2015, 03:36 PM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhel View Post
where did you order your cervini lower gt500 style?

http://www.americanmuscle.com/cervin...ille-1314.html
You may have to wait alittle bit on shipping. It's driving me crazy lol

Old 08-09-2015, 03:38 PM   #7
Registered Member
Regular

Thanks Jimc growing on me everyday. Do miss my fogs lol.

Old 08-09-2015, 03:42 PM   #8
Registered Member
Regular

Cdc upper

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCopp View Post
I didn't paint my ac condenser, didn't see the point on my car. I've had it on for about a year, no problems. I went the Roush lower grille delete, though. Attachment 188916

Looks wicked man. I need all the extra cooling I can get being in southern Alabama. I really wanted/needed that lower grill. . I was just holding out hope for the cervini. Mine being a black car looked funny unpainted. Being Picky

Old 08-09-2015, 05:39 PM   #9
Registered Member
Regular

i think its quicker if you order it directly from cervinis.com because theyre the one that supplies american muscle the only thing is cervinis.com doesnt have coupon code lol

Old 08-09-2015, 06:12 PM   #10
Registered Member
Regular

Region: North Carolina
Quote:
i think its quicker if you order it directly from cervinis.com because theyre the one that supplies american muscle the only thing is cervinis.com doesnt have coupon code lol

I would like to agree with you on this, but my experience with them has been quite negative. I ordered a grille set from them on sunday evening last week. The timer to ship if I had placed the order right then said 17 hours and some change. I received the e-mail confirming receipt of order, but nothing else. By Tuesday, my status had not changed, so I called during my lunch break to inquire on the order. I was informed that the order had been kicked to the warehouse, and they weren't sure why it hadn't shipped. I was assured that it would ship that day no problem. Thinking the problem was resolved, I carried on with my day. Wednesday arrives, and after checking my e-mail, still no update so I call again. Same spiel..."don't know what happened, should've shipped, I'll take care of it and call you back." Thursday arrives, and wouldn't you know, no change. I called again, they say the same stuff again. This time, I get a bit hostile on the phone, and they say it will be shipped that day, he was taking care of it while on the line. I ask if there is some sort of discount for my inconvenience since I had planned on the part being installed this weekend, or at least expedited shipping. They refused, and informed me that it would cost more to ship than the parts cost, so I would "hopefully" receice it Monday. They have no idea who I am and how much I would have been willing to spend on their products, but I won't be ordering a couple thousand dollars worth of parts if they can't even handle a $200 order. Stick to ordering from American Muscle...they've not let me down yet.

Sent from my SM-T310 using Mustang Evolution mobile app
'14 GT Prem; Sterling Gray w/Silver Metallic Rally Stripes; 6-Speed M/T; Electronics & Comfort Package; 3.55 gears; SR Performance Springs; Koni Str.T Struts & Shocks; Whiteline Panhard Bar; Whiteline Rear Lower Control Arms & Relocation Brackets; J&M Caster/Camber Plates; Rohana RC7 20x10's w/255/35/20 Goodyear Eagle Sport All Seasons; C&L CAI; BAMA V2 93R Tune; Roush Axlebacks; Redline Tuning Elite Hood Struts; SunTek CXP 45% Tint; Cervini's Upper & Lower Billet Grilles & Type IV Ram Air Hood.
Sterling 5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2015, 07:31 PM   #11
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by insidious_ruin View Post
Looks wicked man. I need all the extra cooling I can get being in southern Alabama. I really wanted/needed that lower grill. . I was just holding out hope for the cervini. Mine being a black car looked funny unpainted. Being Picky

Yeah, I hear ya. I waited for a while to get the lower grille delete because of the price. I found one on eBay for super cheap because it was an open item and had a small scratch on it. Install sucked, but I love the look.

2013 GT/CS
Old 08-10-2015, 02:20 PM   #12
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Florida
shadows make it a little hard but here is pic of it on. I like it and wasn't too bad to do. I was debating the screen on the upper but i like it open and had no issues in last 2 years or so. I have touched up the condenser a couple times though
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	20150809_122703.jpg
Views:	150
Size:	1.71 MB
ID:	189031  
Brembo Pkg, Paxton SC, ID1000's, JMS BAP, Boss IM, JLT CAI, Lund Tuned, Tremec T56 swap, Black Pype Bombs, Pypes LT Headers H-Pipe, McLeod RXT Twin Clutch & LW Flywheel. Alum. DS, MGW Shifter, BMR adj. Panhard, UCA & LCA's, Eibach Pro Damper, Sportline Springs, MMD Louvers, Roush splitters, RTR decklid and surround, CDC Grille, Staggered 20" ACE Alloy Driven, Trufiber Hood.
Sterlingbeast5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2015, 02:27 PM   #13
Registered Member
Regular

which one is yours here?

Old 08-10-2015, 03:48 PM   #14
Registered Member
Regular

Cdc upper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sterlingbeast5.0 View Post
shadows make it a little hard but here is pic of it on. I like it and wasn't too bad to do. I was debating the screen on the upper but i like it open and had no issues in last 2 years or so. I have touched up the condenser a couple times though

Damn beast looks f****ng badass. Your hood and chin splitter ties it all together looks mean. I called A.m today and got the same answer that it is drop shipped from cervini and should be in today and they will send me a email when they send to me . Same story as last week. Everyone must be ordering these or they are just slow. Wish they would just tell me it's gonna be few weeks instead of telling me what I want to hear lol
Impatient

Old 08-10-2015, 04:26 PM   #15
Registered Member
Regular

how many days already from purchase date?

Old 08-10-2015, 07:17 PM   #16
Registered Member
Regular

When I ordered they canceled 3 days later cause they thought long delay. 2 days later they called and recharged. I got it drop shipped from manufacturer and received 8 days later i think. Actual days not business day. Hope that helps some. And thanks man really happy with how she is coming

Sent from my LGLS990 using Mustang Evolution mobile app
Brembo Pkg, Paxton SC, ID1000's, JMS BAP, Boss IM, JLT CAI, Lund Tuned, Tremec T56 swap, Black Pype Bombs, Pypes LT Headers H-Pipe, McLeod RXT Twin Clutch & LW Flywheel. Alum. DS, MGW Shifter, BMR adj. Panhard, UCA & LCA's, Eibach Pro Damper, Sportline Springs, MMD Louvers, Roush splitters, RTR decklid and surround, CDC Grille, Staggered 20" ACE Alloy Driven, Trufiber Hood.
Old 08-10-2015, 08:18 PM   #17
Registered Member
Regular

i was planning to order it this coming weekend but i might go directly to cervini since your having issue with american muscle thanks for the tip

Old 08-11-2015, 07:45 PM   #18
Registered Member
Regular

No prob. Yeah wish I would of. I just wanted to use the discount code from am. but it don't really save you anything but tax.

Old 08-11-2015, 08:01 PM   #19
Registered Member
Regular

did you get yours already?

Old 08-11-2015, 09:09 PM   #20
Registered Member
Regular

Cirvini direct isnt coming ant faster... Its always this way with new hot products... Swe RTR decklid lol

Sent from my LGLS990 using Mustang Evolution mobile app
Old 09-13-2015, 08:26 AM   #21
Registered Member
Regular

So after almost a month and few weeks shy of another and after 5 calls and excuses ...I finally got my cervini lower gt500 grill and guess what was in the box? Half my order they sent the grill and didn't attach/include the mesh screen wtf no one noticed in production that hey the screen is missing. So p****d off. I called A.m to see if they could just send me the screen and il install it but no they said I have to send the whole grill back and when they receive it they will send another. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr I'm up in the air if I want to wait another 2 months for the other grill. Anyone have any thoughts on running it open or what type of screen can I buy and do it my self ?

Old 09-13-2015, 09:15 AM   #22
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
So after almost a month and few weeks shy of another and after 5 calls and excuses ...I finally got my cervini lower gt500 grill and guess what was in the box? Half my order they sent the grill and didn't attach/include the mesh screen wtf no one noticed in production that hey the screen is missing. So p****d off. I called A.m to see if they could just send me the screen and il install it but no they said I have to send the whole grill back and when they receive it they will send another. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr I'm up in the air if I want to wait another 2 months for the other grill. Anyone have any thoughts on running it open or what type of screen can I buy and do it my self ?

sorry to hear that i just got mine couple days ago and installed everything looks good, try to call cervini maybe you can just get the screen itself it shouldnt be that long.

Old 09-13-2015, 09:33 AM   #23
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Colorado
They're pissing me off because it's been almost a month for me as well. I purchased the upper and lower.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Mustang Evolution mobile app
Devil Strider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2015, 09:56 AM   #24
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
sorry to hear that i just got mine couple days ago and installed everything looks good, try to call cervini maybe you can just get the screen itself it shouldnt be that long.

Yeah I'm gonna try that Monday. Maybe a.m doesn't know what there talking about. It's pretty frustrating. Dying to put this grill on. Man could you post a picture of yours when you get a chance ? I bet it looks wicked

Old 09-13-2015, 10:36 AM   #25
Registered Member
Regular

Name:	ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1442158536.842896.jpg
Views:	123
Size:	59.6 KB
ID:	191083
here it is.

Old 09-13-2015, 10:57 AM   #26
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Colorado
I got the Cervini upper and lower from CJpony and it's been processing since the 23rd of last month. So I just called them and they said they have it in stock but my card declined. I out money on a prepaid visa because I don't have access to my bank here. So I gave him the card number again and it went through. Should be at my house soon but I won't be until late November probably.

Devil Strider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2015, 11:07 AM   #27
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Attachment 191083
here it is.

Damn!!!!! Hell yeah looks bad@ss

Old 09-13-2015, 11:10 AM   #28
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devil Strider View Post
I got the Cervini upper and lower from CJpony and it's been processing since the 23rd of last month. So I just called them and they said they have it in stock but my card declined. I out money on a prepaid visa because I don't have access to my bank here. So I gave him the card number again and it went through. Should be at my house soon but I won't be until late November probably.

That's good at least it's in stock! Rahhh man I wanna run mine open but as soon as I do a tiny rock will destroy everything with my luck lol

Old 09-13-2015, 11:22 AM   #29
Registered Member
Regular

yeah i suggest not to install without the screen.

Old 09-13-2015, 11:29 AM   #30
Registered Member
Regular

Did you paint your radiator and condenser for your bottom grill? Didn't know if the mesh blacks it out

Old 09-13-2015, 11:57 AM   #31
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Did you paint your radiator and condenser for your bottom grill? Didn't know if the mesh blacks it out

nah the mesh is black enough to cover your radiator.

Old 09-13-2015, 12:09 PM   #32
Registered Member
Regular

Cool thanks for your time man.

Old 09-13-2015, 12:22 PM   #33
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Cool thanks for your time man.

no problem anytime.

Old 10-07-2015, 02:38 PM   #34
Registered Member
Regular

So almost another month went by after receiving my gt500 lower grill with no hardware or mesh screen to install the grill with and With me calling every other day and getting the same response "they shipped it out today " answer and not once was I aloud to talk to a manager when I requested ,I get a email it has finally shipped woooowhooooo!!!!!!. Cervinis has the worst customer service I've ever encountered and it took almost 3 f****g months to finally get the other half of my product. Sorry for the ranting it's just been a nightmare to get my grill. I just hope they sent the right stuff and not like hood Latches or a empty box they didn't even over night it. Rahhhhhhhhh
Anyone else still waiting on there's ?

Old 10-07-2015, 03:17 PM   #35
Registered Member
Regular

That sucks. When I bought my Roush lower from their eBay store they forgot to send some hardware. I messaged them and they sent it next day. Idk why some companies are like that.

2013 GT/CS

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT