are relocation brackets necessary - Page 4 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 09-07-2015, 10:52 PM   #106
Registered Member
Regular
 
2014oxstang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: East Longmeadow
Region: Massachusetts
Posts: 2,000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fabman View Post
No, I explained what the reality is...you spouted off and have continued to show your imputance....this is all you.

Ahhhhh ok, so then I must be living in an altered reality? Or maybe my mustang actually came with the flux capacitor package and I was unaware and it sent me to a different time and dimension at the same time my brackets hit the speed bump? I don't know, but nonetheless, it's been nice chatting with you. I'd love to speak more but I have to pick my daughter up early in the am for her second week in kindergarten and bring her. Nighty night.


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
2014oxstang is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 09-07-2015, 10:53 PM   #107
Registered Member
Regular
 
Fabman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Pleasanton
Region: California
Posts: 1,173
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosariors3 View Post
Fab u Italian?


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
I am....why do you ask?
__________________

Tuned by AED
*694 RWHP/677 RWTQ* 10.22@136mph
Currently Assaulting California's Roadcourses
Fabman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2015, 10:54 PM   #108
Registered Member
Regular
 
2014oxstang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: East Longmeadow
Region: Massachusetts
Posts: 2,000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fabman View Post
The Y'all's are for you....it's an inference that the person being addressed is a stupid hick.
Get it? No...I didn't think so.

I'm a stupid hick? I was born in the most urban area pretty much on the east coast. The trailer parks are further west lol.


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
2014oxstang is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 09-07-2015, 10:54 PM   #109
Registered Member
Regular
 
Fabman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Pleasanton
Region: California
Posts: 1,173
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2014oxstang View Post
Ahhhhh ok, so then I must be living in an altered reality? Or maybe my mustang actually came with the flux capacitor package and I was unaware and it sent me to a different time and dimension at the same time my brackets hit the speed bump? I don't know, but nonetheless, it's been nice chatting with you. I'd love to speak more but I have to pick my daughter up early in the am for her second week in kindergarten and bring her. Nighty night.


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
And...your sign off is one last testament that you are simply a disrespectful jackwagon who knows nothing, but likes to argue about it. Good riddance.
__________________

Tuned by AED
*694 RWHP/677 RWTQ* 10.22@136mph
Currently Assaulting California's Roadcourses
Fabman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2015, 10:55 PM   #110
Registered Member
Regular
 
2014oxstang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: East Longmeadow
Region: Massachusetts
Posts: 2,000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fabman View Post
I am....why do you ask?

Ahhh Christ, so am I...


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
2014oxstang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2015, 10:56 PM   #111
Registered Member
Regular
 
Fabman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Pleasanton
Region: California
Posts: 1,173
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2014oxstang View Post
I'm a stupid hick? I was born in the most urban area pretty much on the east coast. The trailer parks are further west lol.


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
Its a metaphor....you know, they taught those big words in school.
You really should have gone.

---------- Post added at 10:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:55 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2014oxstang View Post
Ahhh Christ, so am I...


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
No wonder....are you familiar with the word "Testona"?
__________________

Tuned by AED
*694 RWHP/677 RWTQ* 10.22@136mph
Currently Assaulting California's Roadcourses
Fabman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2015, 10:56 PM   #112
Registered Member
Regular
 
Rosariors3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: Usa
Region: Pennsylvania
Posts: 1,388
Cause Italian r always preaching respect. Italians get annoyed very easily. Italians need to have the last word. Italians have a bad temper. U my friend have all those great qualities. I could go on and on. So great to b Italian but better to b Sicilian.


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
__________________
I might not know as much as you but i know how to drive better than you!!!
Rosariors3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2015, 10:57 PM   #113
Registered Member
Regular
 
2014oxstang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: East Longmeadow
Region: Massachusetts
Posts: 2,000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fabman View Post
And...your sign off is one last testament that you are simply a disrespectful jackwagon who knows nothing, but likes to argue about it. Good riddance.

Lol jackwagon, that's really showing your age....I don't like to argue period. Unless of course someone tells me what I did or didn't do, when they weren't there....that very rarely happens though would you believe?


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
2014oxstang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2015, 10:58 PM   #114
Registered Member
Regular
 
Fabman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Pleasanton
Region: California
Posts: 1,173
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosariors3 View Post
Cause Italian r always preaching respect. Italians get annoyed very easily. Italians need to have the last word. Italians have a bad temper. U my friend have all those great qualities. I could go on and on. So great to b Italian but better to b Sicilian.


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
Sicilians are so bad we gave them their own island....and Italy gave them the tip of the boot! hahaha.....kidding you.
__________________

Tuned by AED
*694 RWHP/677 RWTQ* 10.22@136mph
Currently Assaulting California's Roadcourses
Fabman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2015, 10:59 PM   #115
Registered Member
Regular
 
2014oxstang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: East Longmeadow
Region: Massachusetts
Posts: 2,000
are relocation brackets necessary

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosariors3 View Post
Cause Italian r always preaching respect. Italians get annoyed very easily. Italians need to have the last word. Italians have a bad temper. U my friend have all those great qualities. I could go on and on. So great to b Italian but better to b Sicilian.


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution

Truer words haven't been spoken and you hit the nail on the head lol.


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution

---------- Post added at 09:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:58 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fabman View Post
Sicilians are so bad we gave them their own island....and Italy gave them the tip of the boot! hahaha.....kidding you.

And now he's insulting Sicilians...lol jeesh man


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
2014oxstang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2015, 10:59 PM   #116
Registered Member
Regular
 
Fabman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Pleasanton
Region: California
Posts: 1,173
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2014oxstang View Post
Lol jackwagon, that's really showing your age....I don't like to argue period. Unless of course someone tells me what I did or didn't do, when they weren't there....that very rarely happens though would you believe?


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
The system won't let me say Jackass.

---------- Post added at 10:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:59 PM ----------

Holy ****...it let me say jackss! That's incredible!

I love it.
__________________

Tuned by AED
*694 RWHP/677 RWTQ* 10.22@136mph
Currently Assaulting California's Roadcourses
Fabman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2015, 11:00 PM   #117
Registered Member
Regular
 
Rosariors3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: Usa
Region: Pennsylvania
Posts: 1,388
What do u call an Italian cop?!.....
A guinea pig!!!! Lololol


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
__________________
I might not know as much as you but i know how to drive better than you!!!
Rosariors3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2015, 11:01 PM   #118
Registered Member
Regular
 
2014oxstang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: East Longmeadow
Region: Massachusetts
Posts: 2,000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fabman View Post
The system won't let me say Jackass.

It shouldn't let you post at all lol. You and I both (mainly you) have butchered this poor thread to shreds.


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution

---------- Post added at 10:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:00 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosariors3 View Post
What do u call an Italian cop?!.....
A guinea pig!!!! Lololol


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution

Lmao


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
2014oxstang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2015, 11:02 PM   #119
Registered Member
Regular
 
Fabman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Pleasanton
Region: California
Posts: 1,173
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2014oxstang View Post
Truer words haven't been spoken and you hit the nail on the head lol.


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution

---------- Post added at 09:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:58 PM ----------




And now he's insulting Sicilians...lol jeesh man


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
I'm kidding about sicilians....they are mia familia.
You don't want to get one mad...

---------- Post added at 11:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:01 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2014oxstang View Post
It shouldn't let you post at all lol. You and I both (mainly you) have butchered this poor thread to shreds.


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution

---------- Post added at 10:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:00 PM ----------




Lmao


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
Fine...truce.
__________________

Tuned by AED
*694 RWHP/677 RWTQ* 10.22@136mph
Currently Assaulting California's Roadcourses
Fabman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2015, 11:02 PM   #120
Registered Member
Regular
 
2014oxstang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: East Longmeadow
Region: Massachusetts
Posts: 2,000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fabman View Post
I'm kidding about sicilians....they are mia familia.

You don't want to get one mad...

I concur, grandmother was. Wouldn't mess with her on a cold day in hell


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution

---------- Post added at 10:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:02 PM ----------

Truce


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
2014oxstang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2015, 11:03 PM   #121
Registered Member
Regular
 
Rosariors3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: Usa
Region: Pennsylvania
Posts: 1,388
Minkia non ce posi credere. Finalmente apace


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
__________________
I might not know as much as you but i know how to drive better than you!!!
Rosariors3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2015, 11:08 PM   #122
Registered Member
Regular
 
Rosariors3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: Usa
Region: Pennsylvania
Posts: 1,388
Ok guys have a good night!!! Tomorrow is a brand new day. Good to c the truce. Ciao!!


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
__________________
I might not know as much as you but i know how to drive better than you!!!
Rosariors3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Relocation brackets necessary? RomanG 2011-2014 V6 Mustang 21 09-25-2014 03:25 PM
Why you need LCA relocation brackets when your lowered nosympathy 2011-2014 Mustang GT 8 05-07-2013 05:30 AM
Anyone have whiteline LCA Relocation brackets on Schram1 2011-2014 V6 Mustang 0 02-01-2013 01:21 PM
Relocation brackets BCS06GT 2005-2010 Mustang GT 12 05-21-2012 12:18 PM
LCA Relocation Brackets M3to5.0 2011-2014 Mustang GT 14 11-15-2011 04:01 PM

» Like Us On Facebook



04:53 AM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.