Anyone know who makes these - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 11-21-2015, 08:00 AM   #1
Registered Member
Regular
 
kirpy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Elk river
Region: Minnesota
Posts: 179
Anyone know who makes these

I'm trying to figure out who makes these fender flares. I've seen them on Facebook listed tagged as being sold by stage3performance. But they don't have them under there sight. They haven't returned my email or Facebook post on there page. Any help would be gratefully appreciated. I know this should be under exterior mods section. And it is. But I figured this is based towards the 2011-14 mustangs. So I may have a better chance here. Thanks for the help!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpeg
Views:	963
Size:	193.0 KB
ID:	193869  
kirpy is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 11-21-2015, 08:28 AM   #2
Registered Member
Regular
 
BLKBETTY13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Joliet
Region: Illinois
Posts: 213
Yikes!


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
BLKBETTY13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2015, 09:27 AM   #3
Registered Member
Regular
 
Robostang's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: Cheshire
Region: Connecticut
Posts: 621
Anyone know who makes these

Holy crap. What size tires are you planning on putting on the car that it needs those? And will you be cutting the existing fenders?


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
__________________
2012 Kona Blue GT Premium 401A, Manual, 3.55, Steeda Pro-Action Shocks, Struts, Sport Springs, LCAs, Adjustable Swaybars, Adjustable Panhard Bar, BMR Relocation Brackets and Adjustable UCA, Driveshaft Shop Aluminum Drive Shaft, Airaid CAI, MGW Shifter, GT500 Axle-Backs, 3M Clear Bra and Tint, Side Window Louvers, JLT Oil Separator, Staggered MMD Zeven Wheels and Mickey Thompson Street Comp Tires, Bama 93 Race Tune
Robostang is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 11-21-2015, 09:32 AM   #4
Registered Member
Regular
 
Cooolbreeez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Arizona
Region: Arizona
Posts: 789
That could look pretty sweet if done right. Would look bad@$$.
Cooolbreeez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2015, 01:14 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular
 
k1DBLITZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Bixby
Region: Oklahoma
Posts: 269
RTR makes fender flares like those....
__________________
2014 Mustang GT Premium (deep impact blue)
Too many mods to fit in my sig.
Follow my build list on my blog. (still updating mods installed so far)
k1DBLITZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2015, 01:42 PM   #6
Registered Member
Regular
 
ILLY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 100
Don't do it man, they are expensive, useless, and they look fake. Flares are not for mustangs.


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
ILLY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2015, 03:09 PM   #7
Registered Member
Regular
 
RJTheIV's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Kansas City
Posts: 185
I saw them on stage 3's website a while back. Just call them. I'm sure you can order them from there. I've seen countless cars with flares from them.
RJTheIV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2015, 03:15 PM   #8
Registered Member
Regular
 
Cooolbreeez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Arizona
Region: Arizona
Posts: 789
It's your car kirpy, don't listen to anybody who tells you it doesn't look good. If you like it, do it if it makes you happy.
Cooolbreeez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2015, 05:52 PM   #9
Registered Member
Regular
 
k1DBLITZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Bixby
Region: Oklahoma
Posts: 269


The '69 stang had flares...



It's just a bit exaggerated...



If you have the funds, you can buy a full blown wide body kit:

__________________
2014 Mustang GT Premium (deep impact blue)
Too many mods to fit in my sig.
Follow my build list on my blog. (still updating mods installed so far)
k1DBLITZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2015, 07:48 PM   #10
Registered Member
Regular
 
CodyC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Houston
Region: Texas
Posts: 249
Quote:
Originally Posted by ILLY View Post
Don't do it man, they are expensive, useless, and they look fake. Flares are not for mustangs.


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
Useless?

CodyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2015, 10:33 PM   #11
Registered Member
Regular
 
kirpy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Elk river
Region: Minnesota
Posts: 179
Thanks for all the replies. RTR currently dosnt produce there fender flares. Something about they haven't been able to find a decent supplier. That was a few months ago. I've tried contacting them but there info email address no longer works. I kinda like the APR wide body. Little spendy tho. Plus my plan is to do the fender flares plus the cervini side exhaust skirts. I did the Eleanor body kit on my last mustang. I loved the side exhaust. But regretted not doing the hot wheels wide body on my '05. And I've been looking at doing 12" wide in the rear and probably 8" in the front. And just using wheel spacers if I can't find the correct offset. And with the fender flares you wouldn't have to cut down the stock fenders. I'd just have to watch how much I lower it. And I'm only planning on lowering it 1.5". I'll try contacting stage3 again. I didn't call. But emailed them and wrote on there Facebook wall. They didn't respond to either. Thanks for all the help!
kirpy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2015, 04:22 PM   #12
Registered Member
Regular
 
kirpy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Elk river
Region: Minnesota
Posts: 179
Well I finally got ahold of someone at stage3performance. They claim that they have never carried fender flares for the 2013-14 mustang. So back to searching.
kirpy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2015, 05:27 PM   #13
Registered Member
Regular
 
fstbck70's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Omaha
Region: Nebraska
Posts: 122
DIY OP, DIY haha

http://youtu.be/NsKIduVu7p4


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
fstbck70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2015, 06:38 PM   #14
Registered Member
Regular
 
kirpy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Elk river
Region: Minnesota
Posts: 179
Well ladies and gentlemen. It took me hours and hours of searching. I started googling window stickers on cars. And after googling bag bros. and sifting through hundreds of pornographic websites it recommended. I came across a tumbler account that had the mustang I was looking for. Plus a link to the website. There called fiberglass mafia. Here's the link to the 2010-14 mustang fender flares. They also do 2005-09 and 2015-16 mustangs. I emailed the guy. He makes the flares himself. He didn't have any on hand. But could have a set made by next Monday. He says there sanded down. Primered and epoxied. Pretty much ready to paint. I told him I'll be getting a set soon.

2010-2014 Ford Mustang Widebody Fender Flares Fiberglass Mafia
kirpy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2015, 08:52 PM   #15
Registered Member
Regular
 
Voltwings's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Houston
Region: Texas
Posts: 3,448
Quote:
Originally Posted by CodyC View Post
Useless?

The important thing to notice is that Vorshlag covers the front of the tire and ties the flare into the lip. That forward face of the tire will create a massive amount of turbulence and drag, and really the only reason vorshalg needed the extra tire is because their car is fast as hell. So yes, to be fair, for the OP those would be useless.
Voltwings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2015, 10:52 PM   #16
Registered Member
Regular
 
CodyC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Houston
Region: Texas
Posts: 249
Quote:
Originally Posted by Voltwings View Post
The important thing to notice is that Vorshlag covers the front of the tire and ties the flare into the lip. That forward face of the tire will create a massive amount of turbulence and drag, and really the only reason vorshalg needed the extra tire is because their car is fast as hell. So yes, to be fair, for the OP those would be useless.
So going from a stock wheel/tire setup to a square 11" or 12" set is useless because his car is not as fast as Vorshlag's? That doesn't make much sense to me. Extra contact is extra contact. Whether your car is fast or slow, how can carrying more speed through corners via extra tire be useless? Of course you can't just slap on some flares and expect some better lap times without some tire and suspension adjustments. And sure, there's diminishing returns for adding tire at a given power level, but I seriously doubt the grip gained going to a square 11" set would be approaching the "not worth it" portion of a graph of the returns yielded. The only reason the flares are "useless" in this case is because the OP's flares would be meant for looks instead of corner carving, so the performance aspects and tire widths don't even matter for him. So I still believe making blanket statements like "flares don't belong on mustangs" and are "useless" is retarded.

And even Vorshlag themselves ran with just cut fenders and no flares (i.e., not even the full factory fenders) at all with a good 1" to 2" of tire hanging out past the edge of the fender for a few series before the final flares made it onto the car, and Terry didn't make a big deal out the extra turbulence or drag from having the tire exposed. So I'm not sure how massive an amount of drag or turbulence would actually be added having the flares not reach down to the lip. If the change in aerodynamics were that drastic, I figured he would have made a much bigger hoopla out of it, which I did not see at all. Of course it's not an ideal situation having all or a portion of the tires exposed, but that seems more like the theoretical minutiae a drag racer would be worried about trying to shave off a couple hundredths of a second versus a road racer who would probably just try to eliminate more human error in order to gain those lost hundredths back.
CodyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2015, 10:06 AM   #17
Registered Member
Regular
 
Voltwings's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Houston
Region: Texas
Posts: 3,448
Quote:
Originally Posted by CodyC View Post
1. So going from a stock wheel/tire setup to a square 11" or 12" set is useless because his car is not as fast as Vorshlag's? That doesn't make much sense to me. Extra contact is extra contact. Whether your car is fast or slow, how can carrying more speed through corners via extra tire be useless? Of course you can't just slap on some flares and expect some better lap times without some tire and suspension adjustments. And sure, there's diminishing returns for adding tire at a given power level, but I seriously doubt the grip gained going to a square 11" set would be approaching the "not worth it" portion of a graph of the returns yielded. 2. The only reason the flares are "useless" in this case is because the OP's flares would be meant for looks instead of corner carving, so the performance aspects and tire widths don't even matter for him. 3. So I still believe making blanket statements like "flares don't belong on mustangs" and are "useless" is retarded.

And even Vorshlag themselves ran with just cut fenders and no flares (i.e., not even the full factory fenders) at all with a good 1" to 2" of tire hanging out past the edge of the fender for a few series before the final flares made it onto the car, and Terry didn't make a big deal out the extra turbulence or drag from having the tire exposed. So I'm not sure how massive an amount of drag or turbulence would actually be added having the flares not reach down to the lip. If the change in aerodynamics were that drastic, I figured he would have made a much bigger hoopla out of it, which I did not see at all. Of course it's not an ideal situation having all or a portion of the tires exposed, but that seems more like the theoretical minutiae a drag racer would be worried about trying to shave off a couple hundredths of a second versus a road racer who would probably just try to eliminate more human error in order to gain those lost hundredths back.
1. Well you're kind of jumping ship here and changing the scope of the discussion. There's two things here, needing wider fenders because of big tires, and needing bigger tires because of wider fenders. The OP is more likely the latter, and just needing larger tires to fill out his larger fenders from a cosmetic point of view. See the difference? The Vorshlag car literally could not go any faster as it sat, so it needed more space for more tire, so they added flares. Simple. 11" rims will fit under the stock fenders, so while the rest of this comment is technically correct, its really not relevant to the discussion here.

2. Yeah, that's exactly what i said.

3. I generally don't like blanket statements and try to avoid making them. I don't exactly remember my post and i'll go back and check, but i'm fairly certain i clarified that they would be useless for the OP's application.

Lastly, see the snippet from their blog regarding fender flares and drag.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	fender flares.PNG
Views:	178
Size:	758.4 KB
ID:	194041  
Voltwings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2015, 11:00 AM   #18
Registered Member
Regular
 
CodyC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Houston
Region: Texas
Posts: 249
Quote:
Originally Posted by Voltwings View Post
1. Well you're kind of jumping ship here and changing the scope of the discussion. There's two things here, needing wider fenders because of big tires, and needing bigger tires because of wider fenders. The OP is more likely the latter, and just needing larger tires to fill out his larger fenders from a cosmetic point of view. See the difference? The Vorshlag car literally could not go any faster as it sat, so it needed more space for more tire, so they added flares. Simple. 11" rims will fit under the stock fenders, so while the rest of this comment is technically correct, its really not relevant to the discussion here.

2. Yeah, that's exactly what i said.

3. I generally don't like blanket statements and try to avoid making them. I don't exactly remember my post and i'll go back and check, but i'm fairly certain i clarified that they would be useless for the OP's application.

Lastly, see the snippet from their blog regarding fender flares and drag.
I stated that the OP's flares would only be useless because they would not be used for performance. But whether you're adding tire to fill in some flares (cosmetic) or adding some flares because you need more tire (performance), you end up with more tire either way, so I still don't see how it would be useless for anybody, including the OP, regardless of the initial intent. That's ignoring all other variables, but if we're talking just grip, if each route leads to more tire it doesn't seem like it would ever be technically useless for performance. My statement about them being useless for the OP meant that they can only be philosophically useless based on one’s intentions.

Sorry if you took offense, I wasn't saying YOU made the blanket statement; my original quote was of somebody else making the blanket statement that flares don't belong on Mustangs and are useless period, which is why I responded in the first place and what you then quoted from me.

Your original statement implied that any fender flare that does not have the frontal area covered is useless, which is what I questioned and tried to address in my second paragraph. Again, I wasn't saying that exposed tires create no drag or turbulence. My argument was that the negative effects of exposed tires would seem to be vastly outweighed by the positive effects of having much larger tires on the car. That's just a guess from my perspective, as I don't have any empirical evidence to back that up. You have more racing experience than me, so you could be right and my guess could be totally off. I just find it curious that Vorshlag's blog doesn't mention the aerodynamic drawbacks of the exposed tires once over the period of several races where the car was actually set up like this:



It just seemed like no big deal to them, which is what made me question if the shape of the fender is more important than just having bigger tires on the car.
CodyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2015, 11:07 PM   #19
Registered Member
Regular
 
Voltwings's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Houston
Region: Texas
Posts: 3,448
Quote:
Originally Posted by CodyC View Post

1. I stated that the OP's flares would only be useless because they would not be used for performance. But whether you're adding tire to fill in some flares (cosmetic) or adding some flares because you need more tire (performance), you end up with more tire either way, so I still don't see how it would be useless for anybody, including the OP, regardless of the initial intent. That's ignoring all other variables, but if we're talking just grip, if each route leads to more tire it doesn't seem like it would ever be technically useless for performance. My statement about them being useless for the OP meant that they can only be philosophically useless based on one’s intentions.

2. Sorry if you took offense, I wasn't saying YOU made the blanket statement; my original quote was of somebody else making the blanket statement that flares don't belong on Mustangs and are useless period, which is why I responded in the first place and what you then quoted from me.

3. Your original statement implied that any fender flare that does not have the frontal area covered is useless, which is what I questioned and tried to address in my second paragraph. Again, I wasn't saying that exposed tires create no drag or turbulence. My argument was that the negative effects of exposed tires would seem to be vastly outweighed by the positive effects of having much larger tires on the car. That's just a guess from my perspective, as I don't have any empirical evidence to back that up. You have more racing experience than me, so you could be right and my guess could be totally off. I just find it curious that Vorshlag's blog doesn't mention the aerodynamic drawbacks of the exposed tires once over the period of several races where the car was actually set up like this:



It just seemed like no big deal to them, which is what made me question if the shape of the fender is more important than just having bigger tires on the car.
1. Thats fair, i can agree with that.

2. Also fair.

3. I thought i was pretty familiar with their blog, but apparently i either missed or dont remember the part where they were running with the tires exposed. I'll go back and check it out.
Voltwings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2015, 11:48 PM   #20
Registered Member
Regular
 
CodyC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Houston
Region: Texas
Posts: 249
Quote:
Originally Posted by Voltwings View Post
3. I thought i was pretty familiar with their blog, but apparently i either missed or dont remember the part where they were running with the tires exposed. I'll go back and check it out.
I can't say I followed the whole blog, I mainly just skimmed through and was intrigued when I saw that.

By the way, I still want to go out to the track with you guys one day!
CodyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2015, 07:17 PM   #21
Registered Member
Regular
 
Voltwings's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Houston
Region: Texas
Posts: 3,448
Quote:
Originally Posted by CodyC View Post
I can't say I followed the whole blog, I mainly just skimmed through and was intrigued when I saw that.

By the way, I still want to go out to the track with you guys one day!
Check The Driver's Edge website, we're looking to go back to TWS in May. Sign up will likely be in March, that should give you time to prepare.
Voltwings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2015, 06:36 PM   #22
Registered Member
Regular
 
Barraza43's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Oxnard
Region: California
Posts: 109
Quote:
Originally Posted by kirpy View Post
I'm trying to figure out who makes these fender flares. I've seen them on Facebook listed tagged as being sold by stage3performance. But they don't have them under there sight. They haven't returned my email or Facebook post on there page. Any help would be gratefully appreciated. I know this should be under exterior mods section. And it is. But I figured this is based towards the 2011-14 mustangs. So I may have a better chance here. Thanks for the help!
That's one of my good friend's ride! Pictures don't do that car any justice, by any chance do you have an instagram? I can possibly put you in touch with someone who can get you those flares, that might be the best way to get in contact in my opinion.
__________________
2014 Black GT Steeda CAI, Pypes O/R H-pipe Roush AB.
Barraza43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2015, 06:47 PM   #23
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: Foxboro
Region: Massachusetts
Posts: 49
UGLY !
fishman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2015, 07:04 PM   #24
Registered Member
Regular
 
kirpy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Elk river
Region: Minnesota
Posts: 179
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barraza43 View Post
That's one of my good friend's ride! Pictures don't do that car any justice, by any chance do you have an instagram? I can possibly put you in touch with someone who can get you those flares, that might be the best way to get in contact in my opinion.
I do not. I'm about to order up a set of the fiberglass mafia flares. I've been in contact with them. But thank you for the offer!
kirpy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2015, 08:18 PM   #25
Registered Member
Regular
 
robb15033's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Northern Virginia
Region: Virginia
Posts: 2,109
You can get them from different places.
EXACTLY as the ones in the photo's, I do not know.
But here are some links:
2015 Mustang
***************
2015 Ford Mustang Body Kits & Ground Effects – CARiD.com
***************************
2015-2016 Ford Mustang Body Kits by Duraflex : Duraflex Body Kits
**********************
2015 Ford Mustang Fender Flares - page-1 : Duraflex Body Kits
__________________
'97 3.8L V6
Pacific Green
1996 SVT Cobra White
robb15033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2015, 08:22 PM   #26
Registered Member
Regular
 
kirpy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Elk river
Region: Minnesota
Posts: 179
Quote:
Originally Posted by robb15033 View Post
You can get them from different places.
EXACTLY as the ones in the photo's, I do not know.
But here are some links:
2015 Mustang
***************
2015 Ford Mustang Body Kits & Ground Effects – CARiD.com
***************************
2015-2016 Ford Mustang Body Kits by Duraflex : Duraflex Body Kits
**********************
2015 Ford Mustang Fender Flares - page-1 : Duraflex Body Kits
Unfortunately duraflex dosnt make them for the 2010-14 mustangs. They did them for the 05-09 and 15+
kirpy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2015, 08:35 PM   #27
Registered Member
Regular
 
k1DBLITZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Bixby
Region: Oklahoma
Posts: 269
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barraza43 View Post
by any chance do you have an instagram? that might be the best way to get in contact in my opinion.
Whatever happened to people having email addresses?

__________________
2014 Mustang GT Premium (deep impact blue)
Too many mods to fit in my sig.
Follow my build list on my blog. (still updating mods installed so far)
k1DBLITZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2015, 11:46 PM   #28
Registered Member
Regular
 
Compstall's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Tacoma, WA
Region: Washington
Posts: 1,162
With those flares, you could have more options, like a 12" lift and 44's. Yee yee


Sent from my iPad using Mustang Evolution
__________________
- Brent
'11 GT Kona Blue Brembo
"Measure with micrometers, mark with a scribe, chop with an axe"
"I'm not new to driving. I've been doing it for a couple of years now." - Aphex
Compstall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2015, 09:14 AM   #29
Registered Member
Regular
 
Barraza43's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Oxnard
Region: California
Posts: 109
Quote:
Originally Posted by k1DBLITZ View Post
Whatever happened to people having email addresses?

Haha I was just saying since they weren't replying to his emails the next best thing could've been to contact them through IG
__________________
2014 Black GT Steeda CAI, Pypes O/R H-pipe Roush AB.
Barraza43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2015, 09:19 AM   #30
Registered Member
Regular
 
Barraza43's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Oxnard
Region: California
Posts: 109
Quote:
Originally Posted by kirpy View Post
I do not. I'm about to order up a set of the fiberglass mafia flares. I've been in contact with them. But thank you for the offer!
They make some good flares as well! Def a lot cheaper in price than stage 3. My boy Jimmy has his flares
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	jimmy.jpg
Views:	108
Size:	41.9 KB
ID:	194328  
__________________
2014 Black GT Steeda CAI, Pypes O/R H-pipe Roush AB.
Barraza43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Who makes these? kirpy Mustang Paint, Appearance & Detailing 6 11-30-2015 07:27 AM
Drag radials or similar type tires for my 19" x 9.5 rims any one know who makes some Thomas11CS5.0 Mustang Wheels & Tires 4 12-12-2012 10:28 PM
95 gt makes noise dont know if its TOB Dtibbz22 1979-1995 Mustang GT 6 08-10-2012 10:11 AM
Anyone know of a conpany that makes Mach1 rims? xhgwx Pre-2005 V6 Mustang 2 04-25-2012 08:08 AM
Aero Turbine Mufflers! Anyone know anything about these? BlueThunder Pre-2005 V6 Mustang 0 09-12-2004 06:23 PM

» Like Us On Facebook



01:32 PM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.