Mustang Evolution Forum banner

Rear-diffuser on Project MMD

4K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  StolenSinner09 
#1 ·
So a few years back, we all remember American Muscle building "Project MMD".

The car featured an exhaust-delete rear diffuser. I've been searching around for that piece, but can't seem to find it other than on the car.

Any AM representatives willing to give me the lowdown on that product? Was it just a one-time thing for that project car, or can I still purchase it via special request?

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
Stolen - Good question here and I'll be brief, it's happening, it wasn't a one time thing and it will be functional if you know how I mean!

I'm working with MMD to nail down an eta date on these guys but I'm thinking that they're likely not going to be dropping until after New years or potentially later!

I'll be all over the forums once it's released!

Let me know if you have any questions and I'm here to help.

Alex

#6 ·
Awesome, thanks for the info, Alex!

Since we're on the topic, any chance us '13-'14 model owners could see more products for our cars, specifically in the exterior appearance area?

I would love to see grille that relocates the fog lamps to the center instead of the use of relocation brackets behind a billet grille.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.