OH Yeah! Being installed next week... excited!!! - Page 2 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 01-23-2016, 12:13 PM   #36
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Missouri
That's pretty sweet dude. Dropping a lotta cash at once though. Haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution

2013 GT/CS
TCopp is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-29-2016, 07:13 AM   #37
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Florida
Well I have it all installed and driving it. Love the transmission clutch, shifter and all that a ton. I am tuning it over next few days through Lund remotely. Lund is the tune that comes with the beecake kit and I havent dialed in anything only the original tune and I am soft pedaling it until they say I am good to go. I WILL say that they have been awesome so far. Some snags on delivery based on paxton closing over the holiday week but everyone has been great there, at beefcake and at Lund with everything so far.
Brembo Pkg, Paxton SC, ID1000's, JMS BAP, Boss IM, JLT CAI, Lund Tuned, Tremec T56 swap, Black Pype Bombs, Pypes LT Headers H-Pipe, McLeod RXT Twin Clutch & LW Flywheel. Alum. DS, MGW Shifter, BMR adj. Panhard, UCA & LCA's, Eibach Pro Damper, Sportline Springs, MMD Louvers, Roush splitters, RTR decklid and surround, CDC Grille, Staggered 20" ACE Alloy Driven, Trufiber Hood.
Sterlingbeast5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2016, 09:12 AM   #38
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Other
Glad to hear it came together for you so far. That's a pretty decent amount of stuff getting done at one shot.
la pantera is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-29-2016, 10:42 AM   #39
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Panther View Post
Glad to hear it came together for you so far. That's a pretty decent amount of stuff getting done at one shot.
thanks. I think thats why I am so nervous about it lol. Feel better once Lund gives me a thumbs up. I will say that whistle / whine is loud as hell.
Brembo Pkg, Paxton SC, ID1000's, JMS BAP, Boss IM, JLT CAI, Lund Tuned, Tremec T56 swap, Black Pype Bombs, Pypes LT Headers H-Pipe, McLeod RXT Twin Clutch & LW Flywheel. Alum. DS, MGW Shifter, BMR adj. Panhard, UCA & LCA's, Eibach Pro Damper, Sportline Springs, MMD Louvers, Roush splitters, RTR decklid and surround, CDC Grille, Staggered 20" ACE Alloy Driven, Trufiber Hood.
Old 01-29-2016, 01:31 PM   #40
Registered Member
Regular

here is coming home last night. 3 data logs on initial tune through Lund so far. slowly working up. Just did first WOT. WOW!!! HOLY $h!+
Attached Files
Old 01-29-2016, 01:51 PM   #41
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Utah
I just caught this sickness called jealousy, love it and hope mine gets to that point some day! Have Fun!
Waynes World is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2016, 03:01 PM   #42
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waynes World View Post
I just caught this sickness called jealousy, love it and hope mine gets to that point some day! Have Fun!
LOL, thats what got me to this point. Thanks man. Is that the MMD rear difuser on yours? Looks great. Also, sand flats? THAT would be a blast
Old 01-29-2016, 08:15 PM   #43
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Utah
The salt flats is crazy fun, but it took 3 weeks before I got the salt out of the chassis. Recommend it highly (at least once, but don't take your wife mine was freaking out at just 135mph). MMD/Foose rear so far so good.
Waynes World is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2016, 12:37 AM   #44
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Mississippi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sterlingbeast5.0 View Post
here is coming home last night. 3 data logs on initial tune through Lund so far. slowly working up. Just did first WOT. WOW!!! HOLY $h!+
I am seriously jealous. That is so bad azz. Let us know if you ever dyno it. Its got to be so exciting for you, hell I'm excited and its not even my car, lol
2014 GT Premium, Sterling Grey Metallic, 6sp, Brembo's, 3.73's, Comfort, Security, Spoiler Pkgs. Barton short shifter w/two post bracket, Redline hood struts, AM shifter ball, BMR lca, Roush axle backs.
Dans5oh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2016, 10:20 AM   #45
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dans5oh View Post
I am seriously jealous. That is so bad azz. Let us know if you ever dyno it. Its got to be so exciting for you, hell I'm excited and its not even my car, lol
Thanks man. I gotta dyno it eventually right? Lol. Right now just faving fun. Those pulls. When you hit 5000 rpm its like rocket

Sent from my LGLS990 using Mustang Evolution mobile app
Old 01-30-2016, 10:50 AM   #46
Registered Member

Regular

Region: Other
How I missed this thread until now I have no idea.

Very jealous. Looks like it's going to be a blast to drive. I'm anxious to see and hear about what you think once it's done.

Vote Ox Mustang of the Year 😬👍🏻
oxford5pointoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2016, 07:39 AM   #47
Registered Member
Regular

I finally decided to Dyno since all the stuff was installed. It was a mobile Dyno that was up at the Palm Beach Cars and Coffee. Great meet always btw if you can ever make it. I was told they are somewhat unreliable but never have done so said hell why not lol.

Was nervous and only had them go to 7,000 RPM. also think was on a bad tank of gas I got in the middle of nowhere on way there... I know I know... but i was running empty. Was exactly 600. was thinking might be higher but still. It drives and pulls awesome and I love my car
Attached Files
Old 02-22-2016, 04:28 PM   #48
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New York
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sterlingbeast5.0 View Post
...It drives and pulls awesome and I love my car
That's what counts! 600 is plenty for the street imo.
Beviking is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2016, 02:01 PM   #49
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Virginia
This is awesome. Congrats man! I always thought we had similar builds but I had no idea you were going to get a Paxton too! That's pretty much my next step right now. Just getting funds together at the moment. Glad to know its running well for you! Can't wait to join you haha
Old 02-24-2016, 10:22 AM   #50
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsyo1021 View Post
This is awesome. Congrats man! I always thought we had similar builds but I had no idea you were going to get a Paxton too! That's pretty much my next step right now. Just getting funds together at the moment. Glad to know its running well for you! Can't wait to join you haha
Definitely going to love it. It is so much power, even before SC, you rarely get to truly use it. I am telling you though when you get to about 4,200rpm... especially 2nd or third... WOOWAH!! lol. Love the car btw. Keep up the build and keep up the pics.

I think it is because I am so into the cars on Insntagram but I love pics and videos coming in all the time

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT