After spending the winter vacation in Florida
Keys and having to see sooooo many Mustang convertibles (mostly V6), I decided that I have to change the look and sound of my Mustang GT 2015 convertible...
I just finished my project just last Saturday. This is what I have done:
- Ghost Stripes with red outline (done by DEDONA in Greensboro, NC)
- Tinted the windows (done by dedona)
- Blackened out my 20" aluminum wheels with Plasti Dip
- Blackened out all chrome emblems with Plasti Dip
- Painted brake calipers red (Dupli color caliper paint)
- Roush axle back exhaust system with black tips
- Replaced factory with Airaid air intake
- Installed sequencer cables from diode dynamics to have tail light sequencing also when I hit the brake or when I open or close the car.
- Installed blackened LED side marker lights on the rear bumper ( also from diode dynamics)
I have captured most of the work I have done on my youtube site if you are interested. This is the link to one of the videos:
Hope you enjoy and like it as much as I do