Mustang Evolution Forum banner

Airbag recall ?

11K views 157 replies 45 participants last post by  5LHO 
#1 ·
Just wondering if anyone elses dealership handled the airbags the same. I had to get on a waitlist for it and have had them for a while. 2 weeks ago I got a call while at work and message was left saying they need my serial number from airbag. I had forgot about it and got a letter saying I have to make an appointment by the 9th to drop car off for them. Is it just my dealership that is stupid and didnt get the number prior to letting me go? I go to school and work and honestly dont feel like waiting/spending time for them to get something they should have already gotten.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Mustang Evolution mobile app

#152 ·
I'm on the parts order list too. It is claimed that it'll be 4-6 weeks. They don't supply the dealership with a stock of these parts, they just order each one as the customer comes in with the letter saying to come in. This is Canada so, maybe different. IDC anyway, I bought the car full well knowing its recall sitch and expecting Ford would get round to fixing it eventually.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.