Mustang Evolution Forum banner

What was your favorite mod?

2K views 21 replies 14 participants last post by  KATO 
#1 ·
Qué pasa fellow forumers. So as title states I would like to know your favorite mod, pictures are welcome, and why?

My favorite mod by far is my shocks and struts. Ever since install I feel much more planted and am able to corner at higher speeds and comfortably. This has helped a lot with AutoX and can't wait to road course in the summer.

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution

#2 ·
It's a toss up between these two.

1. Air Lift - completely changed the handling and stance. Corners great now and is definitely a head turner at car shows.

2. EasyGo Smart Keyless Start - no more pulling a key out to start the car and added security and remote start (which I need to enable since it's freezing now lol)

#3 ·
This, grip. Grip was my favorite mod haha. Try to get you some G-loc R10 brake pads ( (formerly carbotech xp10, they are a track pad only) when you do your road course. Even on the standard GT brakes they'll suck your face off.
Me and some friends were actually out your way back in October doing some runs through the 3 sisters.

#12 ·
That looks like a good time! We have this place in California called rocky hill and I'm going to get a go pro so I can record it. It's much tighter turns than this and it's one hell of a time! Thanks for the video

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution

#19 ·
suspension......although if my V6 MT had come with 2.73's doing gears would be a toss-up. I've driven 2.73, 3.31 (what I have) and Tom's car with his 3.55 and the 2.73's are an abomination. My only dislike about the suspension while it greatly improves the fun you can have with it on two lane blacktop it still does not have the great feel a true drivers car does.

honorable mention goes to swapping out my 4 base model speakers with some decent ones. I have not heard speakers that bad in a car since the early 80's.

#22 ·
Gears don't need to be your First or any change for that matter, it is a big step. I added it because it's the Favorite, I have many other Mods too that are also Awesome, including Audio but you only ask for one Mod.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.