Mustang Evolution Forum banner

SYNC Options

1K views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  GrabberMeBlue 
#1 ·
I've tried to get SYNC to read music off my flash drives and, well, sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. It shrugged its shoulders at an iPhone I was going to use, so I'm in this odd space with this now. I'd put in a Rosen GPS about six months ago, so I'd like to get the SYNC to work. I've not upgraded the software yet because...you guessed it...SYNC doesn't see my flash drive.

My question is this. If you have a car with SYNC, how do you play music? iPod, iPhone, CD? I've considered the thought of getting just a garden variety MP3 player, but I wanted to see what others are doing.

Thanks in advance!

#8 ·
I just have an old 80GB iPod that I use to listen to music. The fidelity sounds better to my ear connected through the USB port than it does over bluetooth.

#9 ·
I rip the music to the Jukebox Hard Drive and play it from there. It also works fine when docked or from BT. Haven't tried a flash drive yet.

#10 ·
Flash drive (especially micro that doesn't stick out of port) takes up no space in the console and leaves less things to cause issues. The only way I would want to listen to music. Set my wife up the same way in her Cruze. Give it a shot.

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.