Mustang Evolution Forum banner

Tire Choice

1K views 11 replies 9 participants last post by  Fintile 
#1 ·
Looking for suggestions people have for tires. I have a 2010 Mustang GT that I bought used. The current tires are in good shape, but I'm not too happy with how the cars rides with them. They are 255/45 R19 Pirelli P-Zero Neros. Had Goodyear F1 Super-car Asymmetric's on my previous Mustang (13 V6 Performance Pack) and loved them. May go back to those when it's time, but wanted other suggestions. Thanks.

#8 ·
I'm looking at getting the BF Goodrich G-Force Sport Comp 2 Summer tires. Seem to get decent ratings at tire rack and other sites, and a better price than Michelins and some of the other big brands. Also had some good experience with them on my previous car. (Lexus IS300)

#11 ·
Ditto on the Comp 2's . I ran them before and loved them. I picked up some take off Neros at a good price - not so happy with the performance either. Friends with the Nitto 555s love them on the track.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.