Mustang Evolution Forum banner

New stickers for steering wheel

2K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  Mishalk 
#1 ·
Thought the steering wheel was too busy so I toned it down a little. It's all vinyl, vvivid vinyl, blood red carbon and matte black which looks more satin imo. Thinking of lining the recess between the red carbon and black with silver if I can find some thin enough. Suppose I could cut my own. Thought I'd post in case someone was looking for ideas.
Land vehicle Steering part Vehicle Steering wheel Car
Land vehicle Steering part Vehicle Car Steering wheel

See less See more
#3 ·
Thanks JayGT! Kinda wish the rest of the wheel was black instead of charcoal but I like it better than what it was.

#4 · (Edited)
I'm not sure if this is what you're looking for, but if you carry in the design, I'm pretty sure you can print stickers at Staples/Kinkos/. I will suggest to sea some reviews about die cutting machine guide If there's something unique you want, I'd get the highest resolution possible, take it to Staples (or somewhere similar), and have them print it on a sticker for you in whatever size you want. They will claim that the 45mm (I'm sure they'll tell this, haha) won't fill an entire sheet, so you'll end up with a bunch of the same sticker, but that'll suffice for your needs.
I don't know anybody who would sell only one 45mm sticker because the whole sheet of stickers would need to be printed, and they wouldn't have a use for your custom sticker unless they were a sticker seller directly.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.