Mustang Evolution Forum banner

Camber Bolts Adjustment

986 views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  Grimkreg 
#1 ·
Hey, so im going to be lowering my 2014 mustang on Eibach sportline springs. I also bought an adjustable panhard bar as well as Eibach camber bolts. My question is, how do i or should i adjust the camber bolts when i lower it with the sportlines? My front wheels will be 20x8.5 with a 255 or 265 (forgot)/35/20 tire in the front and 20x10 with a 295/30/20 in the rear. Also any info on how to adjust the camber bolts is appreciated.

#4 ·
I have bmr camber bolts that are a bit larger than normal camber bolts. I talked with them and they have not had anyone complain of failures and especially with my style, drag strip and street fun.
Now if you dont drop your car much you might not even need bolts. First shop i took it to screwed me on my alignment and tire wear(and i prob didnt even need bolts but they couldnt align my car to save their lives) but luckily the 2nd shop aligned me no problem. So pick a competent shop

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Mustang Evolution mobile app

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.