Mustang Evolution Forum banner

Traded in my Mustang

3K views 34 replies 20 participants last post by  5LHO 
#1 ·
Traded in my 2011 GT on Monday and went to the dark side with a 2015 Challenger Scat Pack. Completely different car. Already miss my GT but it was time for something different. Hope I don't regret it. Lol. I will say, it's a beast and that 8 speed automatic transmission is downright dirty in sport mode. We'll see how I feel at the end of summer. Thanks for all the information over the past three years.

Sent from my XT1585 using Mustang Evolution mobile app

Attachments

See less See more
#10 ·
Congrats, and enjoy your new ride! We usually we do what we think is best at the time. I get kudos from strangers for my Ruby Red '14 at least once or twice a week, and don't see myself moving to another pony in the future. Still, I suspect I'll pull the trigger on a Jag convertible someday soon... Again, happy roads to you!

#11 ·
I wish I would hit the "LOTTO"
I would buy a new Demon to go along with my Mustang.
Ain't no way I'm ever giving up my 2012 MCA.
Brewcityf6b made a good choice and I understand that he needed the roomier back seat.
I hope he lets us know how he likes it in a few months.
Ronnie

#12 ·
Congrats on the new ride. Beautiful car! I'd be very interested in your review at the end of the summer. No way I'm switching but I'd buy one if I hit the lottory lol!

#17 ·
Sadly, my wife had me trade in one of our Mustangs for a 2017 370Z Nismo Roadster at the beginning of the month. I do regret it... The wife loves the new car though

#20 ·
Some guys are Mustang guys and some guys are just car guys. No matter the make or model. I like other cars but I've been a Mustang guy for 30+ years. Ferrari's too, but they're a tad out of my wheel house lol.

Beautiful Challenger. I would never own one, but they're gorgeous cars. Camaro's? Not so much.

#21 ·
Thanks all. It's a fun car. It's auto so my wife had an opportunity to drive it Saturday morning. Of course that's when we are on the freeway and a Boss comes flying up next to us wanting to play. Probably a good thing my wife was driving. Kids were in the back. Lol.

Sent from my XT1585 using Mustang Evolution mobile app

Attachments

#23 ·
Sometimes it just ain't about being "SUPER FAST"
It is about having a nice looking crisp driving car that you can actually put a baby seat in or haul a bunch of kids.
Ain't nothing wrong with what he bought and although he will miss his Mustang, I'm sure he will enjoy his new Dodge.
Ronnie

PS: I had a girl friend that hated riding in the rear seat of my 2012 Mustang. She tried to tell me it was not very nice having Mario riding shotgun and she had to squeeze in and out of the back seat.

#33 ·
Nice SP. I would do a trade for one in a heartbeat if I could afford it. I'm pretty much done with my 14 GT since the dealers around here suck for figuring out issues.

#35 ·
Good looking car. I'm a car guy and I appreciate others' passions, even if I don't share them. This is a good looking piece though, especially in gunmetal.

I wasted a drag radial Hellcat at the strip in my 2014 stock GT...with 100 horse of nitrous aboard :) I have video proof, lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.