Mustang Evolution Forum banner

E85 or 3.73

3K views 58 replies 11 participants last post by  PatrioticAlex 
#1 ·
I have a 2012 gt , i don't know If i should get 3.73 gears or 47lbs injectors with a e 85 tune. Currently run 93 race tune.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Mustang Evolution mobile app

#39 ·
Maybe they typoed it with 42?

#43 ·
Doubt it. They are pretty dumb. This coming from a guy who was on their end of the "click to chat" Q&A thing for a while. A lot of the info we gave was scripted and horse crap. And some of the guys couldn't tell you the difference between an alternator and turbo. I just never liked saying I actually worked for them doing that lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution

#46 ·
I did it for a while too, and the interview process is surprisingly intensive, the AM employeees really wanted to know that we knew our stuff...

So i gear up ready to offer lots of tech advice to the upcoming Mustang crowd... only to be hit with question after question regarding which HID lights are the coolest, can i put a 305 tire on my stock 8" rims, does a turbo require a tune because i dont feel like paying that much... ^^ Soccer lover is a much better man than I. I lasted a week.

#47 ·
I did it for a while too, and the interview process is surprisingly intensive, the AM employeees really wanted to know that we knew our stuff...

So i gear up ready to offer lots of tech advice to the upcoming Mustang crowd... only to be hit with question after question regarding which HID lights are the coolest, can i put a 305 tire on my stock 8" rims, does a turbo require a tune because i dont feel like paying that much... ^^ Soccer lover is a much better man than I. I lasted a week.

Don't forget about "what exhaust/cai/TB is best?" There were times I was screaming at my laptop and about to punch it. And the worst..... having to praise SR parts. Probably why my keyboard keys started to break one by one lmao.

But a man had bills to pay ???

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution

#49 ·
Oh there were plenty that were easy to sell stuff to. And the times I was actually able to really help someone and they were super grateful, those times I loved. Just gets old when people expect you to be customer service, when you aren't. Then get angry at you for stuff you can't control or fix.

But I don't want to derail this thread. I'm more than open to sharing other details about the work, if anyone is wondering just PM.

#50 ·
Soccer, I am pretty sure you just convinced everyone here to avoid becoming an AM sales rep.

I considered applying, but I have served my time in the performance and aftermarket sales field. The AM game sounds like a nightmare.

#51 ·
Some ppl can deal with idiot customers and just roll and be super nice to the stupidest moron on the other end and sell them whatever. Not me... Working in IT for so long probably has something to do with it. When people's just blatant stupidity actively sabotages your work you quickly lose tolerance... At least I do.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Mustang Evolution mobile app

#52 ·
Also ppl like soccer all getting let go probably reflects why their company seems to have taken a huge **** in the last year. The good news is LMR is there for us.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Mustang Evolution mobile app

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.