Mustang Evolution Forum banner

Everyone Please Read...

833 views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  13CoyotePony 
#1 ·
I recently replaced my brake and clutch pedal assembly because i accidently broke mine.
I pulled up on the clutch pedal and actually bent the bracket at the top where the cruise control switch mounts.
I ordered a new assembly from Ford and cruise control switch and it took a week to get it.
In that week i got the infamous traction control light that would come on daily.
I installed the new assembly and still had the traction control light issue.
When my cruise control switch came in i installed that and it got rid of my traction control light.
Not sure why, but i haven't had an issue now with a couple hundred miles on the clock.
Thought id share that..the cc switch on top of the clutch pedal has something to so with that tc light issue a lot of us are having.
I attached a picture of the tc light while it was on, and the switch that remedied this.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Mustang Evolution mobile app

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Along similar lines, I broke the assist spring mount on my pedal assembly when I removed the stock spring. I looked through the exploded view with the dealer and couldn't identify it. Did the spring mount happen to come with your new pedal assembly?

Thanks. I was watching that light just today.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.