Mustang Evolution Forum banner

Need help with intake manifold and CAI

Tags
cai
2K views 18 replies 8 participants last post by  kaper232 
#1 ·
I have a PMAS CAI that is waiting to be out in my car and I'm about to purchase the boss 302 intake manifold from AM .. I was wondering what I need to be able to hook the manifold and the intake up together ... ? Or will it for without an adapter ?

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution

#4 ·
Call American Muscle --- they're great, can hook you up

#10 ·
What's with everyone's dislike for American Muscle?

#13 ·
My issue with them is all the discount codes dropped off and their customer service is not close to what it used to be. And it was never as good as Summit or Jegs or even LMR. They lost me pretty much when they make me wait a week to ship me a replacement part from a screw up on their end.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Mustang Evolution mobile app

#14 ·
Not to mention SR is a Chinese knock off of some very good brands. AM is deliberately undercutting good vendors in the market for the sake of making a buck by selling knock offs of well engineered products. That is wrong, and why they no longer have my business.

#15 · (Edited)
Nothing new... Pro products has done this for years, some sve stuff does it too. Granetilli is notorious for it and will never get a dime of my money. Snapping control arms? That'll get someone killed... SR and Granatelli both have documented instances of this.

#18 ·
Another problem, imo, is a lot of ppl just believe the rags and advertised numbers etc... On these sites. Like when bbk posts "10hp gain" like... Lmao. That's another company that WAY overcharges for their stuff...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.