Looking for my old friend 5.0 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 08-14-2017, 10:10 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Question Looking for my old friend 5.0

Hi Guys,

On November '15 I traded in my red '11 Mustang GT 5.0 at San Antonio TX for a newer car. I really miss it, and will like to see it again. Have you seen it.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	'11 Mustang GT 5.0.jpg
Views:	85
Size:	86.1 KB
ID:	241354  
2011 GT Premium, Brembo, 3.73, KONI STRT, Steeda Sport springs, GT500 strut mounts, Strano's adjustable swaybars, 275/40R19 Michelin Pilot Super Sport, HAWK HPS, ATE DOT 4, CS style rear pedestal spoiler, AM Eleanor side scoops, "C style" side decals, Black BOSS style roof vinyl, black custom hood vinyl & Black pony.
M3hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-15-2017, 10:53 AM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Indiana
Why don't you try contacting the dealer, if he sold it, ask if he has any information on the new owner, give him your number and ask him to call you.
2013 Silver V6 Premium, Ford Racing Handling Package, MGP Black Caliper Covers, Airaid CAI, Bama Tuner, BBK Catted X-Pipes, Corsa Sport Axle-Back Exhaust, Alum One Piece Driveshaft, BBK Ceramic Shorties, Whiteline Adj. UCA, Whiteling ADJ. Lower Control Arms, Whiteline Adj. Pan Hard Bar, Upgraded Rotors (Cross Cut and Drilled), Ceramic Pads, J&M Stainless Steel Brake Lines (Front and Back), 18" Staggered Chrome Bullitts, MMD Eleanor Side Scoops, Side Scoops, Roush Front and Lower Grilles and Super Snake Stripes.
NewMtang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2017, 11:32 AM   #3
Staff
Regular
Staff

Region: New Jersey
If I found out the dealer I bought my car from gave my info out to the previous owner/vice versa I would be EXTREMELY pissed off. Would report the salesperson at the very least.

You sold the car... you can ask on forums, go to Mustang meets/local car clubs and see if it pops up. Who knows.

I'm more curious as to exactly what you are going to get out of seeing it again? I'd keep your fond memories of it and go with those, I do with my old 98 I regret selling. I do know the new owner of it did a few things I consider... rice... (reverse glo gauges and blue footwell lights) and I'd rather I didn't lol.
2000 Mustang GT Steeda build #48. Bolt ons, suspension, Novi 2000.

Just because I give you advice, doesn't mean I know more than you. Its just means I've done more stupid ****.
scottydsntknow is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-15-2017, 12:06 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Indiana
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottydsntknow View Post
If I found out the dealer I bought my car from gave my info out to the previous owner/vice versa I would be EXTREMELY pissed off. Would report the salesperson at the very least.

You sold the car... you can ask on forums, go to Mustang meets/local car clubs and see if it pops up. Who knows.

I'm more curious as to exactly what you are going to get out of seeing it again? I'd keep your fond memories of it and go with those, I do with my old 98 I regret selling. I do know the new owner of it did a few things I consider... rice... (reverse glo gauges and blue footwell lights) and I'd rather I didn't lol.
CHILL OUT! I didn't say the dealer would give out any information about the previous owner. I said, have the dealer call the new owner and give him the information, so he had the choice to call the previous owner, if he wanted to. So no salesperson to report. Apparently "SCOTTYDSNTUNDERSTAND"!
2013 Silver V6 Premium, Ford Racing Handling Package, MGP Black Caliper Covers, Airaid CAI, Bama Tuner, BBK Catted X-Pipes, Corsa Sport Axle-Back Exhaust, Alum One Piece Driveshaft, BBK Ceramic Shorties, Whiteline Adj. UCA, Whiteling ADJ. Lower Control Arms, Whiteline Adj. Pan Hard Bar, Upgraded Rotors (Cross Cut and Drilled), Ceramic Pads, J&M Stainless Steel Brake Lines (Front and Back), 18" Staggered Chrome Bullitts, MMD Eleanor Side Scoops, Side Scoops, Roush Front and Lower Grilles and Super Snake Stripes.
NewMtang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2017, 01:58 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

Region: North Carolina
Ah jeesh, not this ***** again.....
Old 08-15-2017, 05:58 PM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

I did call the dealer and asked him, if he could contact the buyer, but he said that they already sold the Mustang and for privacy was not going to do it.
I was planning to buy back the car if possible.
2011 GT Premium, Brembo, 3.73, KONI STRT, Steeda Sport springs, GT500 strut mounts, Strano's adjustable swaybars, 275/40R19 Michelin Pilot Super Sport, HAWK HPS, ATE DOT 4, CS style rear pedestal spoiler, AM Eleanor side scoops, "C style" side decals, Black BOSS style roof vinyl, black custom hood vinyl & Black pony.
Old 08-15-2017, 08:37 PM   #7
Registered Member
Regular

Region: North Carolina
I already answered on your AFM post. It's much easier than you think. Scary easy...
Old 08-16-2017, 04:17 AM   #8
Staff
Regular
Staff

Well if it's that easy GL with it I guess... could turn out good or you could get told to go pound sand. Buddy of mine traded in a car to a dealer once and got a call a month later from some angry person who claimed to have bought the car from the same dealer and all of a sudden the car needed $600 worth of work and they wanted him to pay for it lol. Not sure if the dealer gave out the info or if it was one of the ways crjackson is talking about but not cool in any event. He had to threaten legal action to make this person stop calling. I mean nothing was going to come of it, person on the other end was probably hoping they were going to get someone who was afraid of confrontation or was just an idiot but still.

Just because I give you advice, doesn't mean I know more than you. Its just means I've done more stupid ****.
Old 08-16-2017, 06:24 AM   #9
Registered Member
Regular

Unhappy

Yes your comments make sense. On my case I would like to make an offer for the car, but do not have any idea what I might encounter on the other side.
Old 08-16-2017, 02:41 PM   #10
Staff
Regular
Staff

Why not just find a nice used 11-14 or get a deal on a leftover 2017 brand new? I mean its a nice looking car but nothing that wouldn't be very hard to replicate on a new (or new to you) Mustang.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT